NiVren - The heart does go on... - Page 109

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

GUYZ I changed it. lolz. I wrote all the nmes down and tossed it in a hat and picked the one that came to my hand and it was.................... Look at my username and u will know๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thanks Rachuuuu cutie
Hehe, Shova, I like it. It has a good ring to it. You are so funny sweety,๐Ÿค—, loved your idea of tossing it in a hat....
Originally posted by gmann2010

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ Shova you totally lost it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
[/QUOTE
๐Ÿ˜ƒKetty what do u expect from NivRenDeewani๐Ÿ˜ƒ, u know i have lost it. I was soo confused so i got my lucky hat ( the one i use to wear when i was little) and picked out the name. So darling this is still normal behaviour for me, u will soon discover how psyco i can be๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That I don't understand either. I don't know anything about jodis they mentioned in that segment. ๐Ÿ˜• Well for me Nivren is the cutest. But I am prejudiced when it comes to NivRen. ๐Ÿ˜†
I know ketty i agree i didnt even know half of them, Nivren to me is everything as well. I dunno why they arnt as big why??????? I noticed they were new jodi's as well so why not Nivren, they r doing fantastic job. Lol i am prejudice too ketty.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey you are not alone. I also do same thing when I am confused and don't know what to select. ๐Ÿ˜† I just don't put it in a hat though. ๐Ÿ˜†
Who loved the dialog: Acha lagata hai soch raha tha is duniya mein itne log hai koi jab aapki fikar kare aur pareshan ho to acha lagta hai

Jaan jab name change karne ka mausam chal hi raha hai to behti ganga mein tum bhi naha lo apna name bhi change karlo๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†. Vase bhi you both have lost it
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wow Finally I loved your Username when I had to change I was not getting any ideas and now I gave you beautiful option
Aww thanks Rachu thats why i am so greatfull to u. Thanks jaaaan, u r seriously a cutie. Love you๐Ÿค—. I love ur name to fits perfectly with u.
The best part of today's episode was Nivi being worried and waiting for Viren. I also liked the fact that she was not getting any DD tension come between Nivren. Earlier she used to be irritated with Viren's flirting when she was worried about either DD or MP. I wish CTs show some scene where she will have to prioritize between DD and Viren and she chooses Viren over DD. I dont mind her love towards DD(though she doesn't desrver it), but she needs to know the priorities and should always place V on the top of her list.

Aww thanks Rachu thats why i am so greatfull to u. Thanks jaaaan, u r seriously a cutie. Love you๐Ÿค—. I love ur name to fits perfectly with u.
Thanks deewu I love you too but answer my question na please
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hehe, Shova, I like it. It has a good ring to it. You are so funny sweety,๐Ÿค—, loved your idea of tossing it in a hat....
The credit to the name goes to Rachu not me. 
Aww thanks darlz, lol yep that what happens to me when Nivren are in my mind all the time, i dont function normally so had to toss them in a hat๐Ÿ˜ƒ