NiVren - The heart does go on... - Page 106

Posted: 13 years ago
Guys where are you all???๐Ÿ˜• did u dissapear to Nivren dream world??

Ok any other name suggestions for me before i change it????

come on guys think for me cause rite now my brain isnt working ( too much thinking about Nivren lolz) so help me out.

Rachu cutie suggested - NivRen -PsychoticFan  
any others.....
Edited by qse6 - 13 years ago
๐Ÿ˜ญ

Nobody loves me here..nobody missed me.. you all discussed like 50 pages and no name of mine anywhere.... waaahhhhhhh.... New thread opened ....good going.

Originally posted by anjubala

๐Ÿ˜ญ

Nobody loves me here..nobody missed me.. you all discussed like 50 pages and no name of mine anywhere.... waaahhhhhhh.... New thread opened ....good going.

Anju darling today no one has time to miss anyone as all were in NivRen dreamland sweetu. Anyways welcome jaanu we really missed you but didn't voiced it that's it

๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anju, please don't cry dear. I wasn't online too. But when I came in the morning after watching episode I just thought about you and Suchi because you both were logged off. I thought oh God they are missing such a beautiful episode.

Ok girls, I have to go attend Christmas eve party I will be back and join you hopefully. I don't want to go but can't ignore it either. Dil pay pattar rakh khar ja raheen hoon.๐Ÿ˜•

๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hey anju๐Ÿค—Dont be upset my darling, we did miss u deep within our hearts, its just that we got soo carried away with our Nivren thoughts we didnt voice it down. lolz you know we love you so now give me a hug and a smile, oh and also suggest a name for me oki??๐Ÿ˜ƒ
finally watched it and had covered the face with hand so that my hubby wouldn't see me grinning and blushing while watching๐Ÿ˜†

Do i need to say it,  it was the cutest,adorable,lovable and mesmerizing episode.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Neha as nivi was adorable, Kinshuk/Viren can he get anymore adorable? he was just out of the world.

All the nivren scenes were awesome. couldn't comment more as guests are coming over.thread is almost  over, good going girls, hope to join you all later, have fun and merry Christmas.
Originally posted by milee1014

Anju, please don't cry dear. I wasn't online too. But when I came in the morning after watching episode I just thought about you and Suchi because you both were logged off. I thought oh God they are missing such a beautiful episode.

Ok girls, I have to go attend Christmas eve party I will be back and join you hopefully. I don't want to go but can't ignore it either. Dil pay pattar rakh khar ja raheen hoon.๐Ÿ˜•
see anju the list of people missing you is growing darlz๐Ÿ˜ƒ

cya milee have fun in the party and dont miss us or Nivren too much๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by qse6

Guys where are you all???๐Ÿ˜• did u dissapear to Nivren dream world??

Ok any other name suggestions for me before i change it????

come on guys think for me cause rite now my brain isnt working ( too much thinking about Nivren lolz) so help me out.

Rachu cutie suggested - NivRen -PsychoticFan  
any others.....
Hey Shova, I don't have any name suggestions, though I do like what Rach is suggesting. Quite an appropriate name, considering our cutie, Viren is gonna go Psychotic (all in love) in 2011..
Millie enjoy your chrishmas dear have a nice and bang party we will chat when you will come back sweetie
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Shova, I don't have any name suggestions, though I do like what Rach is suggesting. Quite an appropriate name, considering our cutie, Viren is gonna go Psychotic (all in love) in 2011..
lolz i know how true, I love rachu cutie's name suggestion but thought to ask all u guys too .

ok i will go and change it now ok?

OMG im soo excited.