Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
guys....I am really missing Aashvee. πŸ˜­

bcos her analysis on today's episode would have been awesome..she would add humor to all the naughtiness Viren did with Nivi and that would just make the whole experience more awesome..

But I pray and hope she is enjoying her vacation and she is watching episode n celebrating with us. 
simran728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

thnks guys..so i guess i shall meet u all in th enew thread tomorrow..off to work now..lol..can guys belive i hvn't slept for 3 days...πŸ˜†

so yeah I gotta get ready for work, so i shall see ya all tomorrow afternoon!

Merry christmas everyone πŸ€—

Merry Christmas to you too. Oh god..you have not slept for 3 days..wow. and now you will for sure wont sleep on weekend either bcos of today!!!

take care dear.
simran728 thumbnail
be back in few hrs..i know thread will be done by then..so see u in new thread.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

@Miliee Hey dear wonderful analysis .Trulyy lovedd it .n congratzz 2 u for completilg !000th post .

@all guyzz plzzz i want d ans for my ques .Rach did ,n now i want more as my heart still beleves n i still feel ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi just before when Nivi hits on his nose n runs frm there .Plzz guyzz ans me n clear my doubt .Was it only me or any other also observed n felt it ? Did Viren reallyy was abt 2 kiss her ?

Moni honestly when i first saw the sequence, even i felt he was going to kiss but then when i kept seeing the song again and again , didn't seem like it (though we know Viren must have surely felt like kissing though) but he did not try πŸ˜³
simran728 thumbnail
before i go..i do hope after today's wonderful relationship...Viren will sleep on the same bed as Nivi and the conversation they will have that time for it to happen will be sooooo goooodd that... i am fainting from now only!!!!!!!😍

DREAM ON!
Shayafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran728

before i go..i do hope after today's wonderful relationship...Viren will sleep on the same bed as Nivi and the conversation they will have that time for it to happen will be sooooo goooodd that... i am fainting from now only!!!!!!!😍

DREAM ON!

yeah i too wish hun....
Shayafan thumbnail
Milee a beautiful analysis jaan as usual...

Sanju thanks a ton jaan for Kinny's awesome pic and congrats on being the COTWπŸ‘πŸ‘
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: simran728

Sush.. I am sorry to break your heart dear but i went and saw the scene again and i dont think he was trying to kiss.

i was coming close to her and was looking at her but there was distance and i dont think he was approaching her from that aspect.

sorry! but Nivi touching his nose is more than that....i mean of all ppl Nivi made the move to touch him?? come on that should cheer you up right?? 

awwww simran u truly broke my heart 😭😭 .I don't know why i felt tht yaar n dis i m nt feeling just by ssend d video only 1nce .I saw it more then 20 times n still i m feeling ki Viren was abt 2 kiss Nivi lol ,I thnk it must b hangover of 2dy's episode of NivRen 🀣 

BTW dear i m monica.u cn call me moni
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago
Shayafan thumbnail
One more thing did any1 notice when they showed that Viren returned with the mechanic and finds Sid there and chats with him, they show(with camera work) someone is looking at them from distance as if that sum1 is the MP, so MP can't be Viren or Sid unless they are trying to confuse us..
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
ohh Keetty , smran , rach  nivrenfan .u all broke my heart 🀣 πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ . I wanted tht some1 should hav  supported meπŸ˜† but anyways i hope ki my wish definately fulfilled in d show .n we will see Viren kissing Nivi in real soon .Wht say ? πŸ˜‰ 

BTW thanxx for clearing it but u konw guyz wheather u say it my madness or somethng else but i hav waatched d video again n trust me i m still feeling ki Viren was abt 2 kiss her hehee lol 🀣 OMGGG mera kya hoga ? 🀣