Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... - Page 85

mahix3 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow. I'm gone for like two days and we have another thread finished and this one already 100 pages in. Sheese I can't read all that so I guess I'll just jump in from here.
Anyways, today's episode was mind blowing. 
I loved loved loveddddddddddddddddddddd the song scene and ahh it was just too cute. And Nivi is like me as yellow suits her very well. I LOVED the yellow sari on her. Made her look innocent and beautiful. Kinshuk was hot.. as always. Ahh I just love these two together!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sharma.nat

Ok guys I have a question who watched the jugalbandi more than 10 times (I have just completed 10 times)

rachna di i m still struck in their previous scene πŸ˜†
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

i have crossed 10 myself rachu !! πŸ˜†

I just finished watching it 17th time
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
okie i crossed the silver jubilee now and still wtching =))
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: zarmeeno

I just finished watching it 17th time

My god zarmeen not bad you are going very fast Navz aaj to analysis banta please do na accha waala and you know I am so delighted today extraterristrial person was also shown (even not her glimpse wopeeeeeeee made my day). Divya to I can still tolerate. Edited by sharma.nat - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharma.nat

My god zarmeen not bad you are going very fast Navz aaj to analysis banta please do na accha waala and you know I am so delighted today extraterristrial person was also shown (even not her glimpse wopeeeeeeee made my day). Divya to I can still tolerate.

Well I lost the count sweetie, but definitely it is more than 10 times. πŸ˜³ Best part of the song is 'Teri yeh kaise ajab' stanza. I am watching that part repeatedly, both of them are so cute, can't get enough of it. πŸ˜³
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SanKi4eva

okie i crossed the silver jubilee now and still wtching =))

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.me off 2 watch 4 the 2nd time only😲😭 πŸ˜†
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Some very precious moments in today:
  1. Nivi told Viren she was worried for him (He was on cloud 10 and we can see happiness in their eyes and face) No one out of them was faking their joy they both were actually happy.
  2. Nivi now shared with Viren wholeheartedly even she wants someone to love her, care her.
  3. Terrace scene where NT dadi and Yash were watching Nivi. Both Nivi and dadi were overwelmed after seeing each other and cutie entry made it more joyful.
  4. Viren made even dadi smile and blush which no other person could do.
  5. Today dadi really saw happy Nivi with Viren so it made her heart content and she was more than happy for her granddaughter that finally she got someone to love her.
  6. Viren took Nivi to beautiful romantic date and finally Nivi accepted his friendship wholeheartedly (Previously when she became friend with Nivi it was not wholehearted it was out of obligation for whatever Viren did for her) but today it was for her husband whom she trust, respect, likes, care or unknowingly love too. It was the genuine friendship.
  7. Song was again mindwogling it was too awesome and even Nivi was singing and dancing fully without shyness or any kind of inhibition like a bubbly and jolly girl.
  8. Nivi has become strong and ready to take her own steps towards every relationship and now she is not mixing them but keeping every relation at its own place without interfering in other.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
guys seeing today's episode i am wondering how can this guy be a psycho? he's just too adorable!
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: SanKi4eva

guys seeing today's episode i am wondering how can this guy be a psycho? he's just too adorable!

But in the article that was released dznt Kinshuk say he plays the role of a PASSIONATE LOVER.....??

When contacted, Kinshuk accepted the graphical change that his character will have and said, "Viren is a passionate lover and if you call him as psychotic, so be it (smiles).