Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: xaviara

hum sab ka aisa hee haal hai sanju ! don't worry !! 😳 Gosh I cant get over the sizzling chemistry KinHa share ! They were amazing tonight ! Their expressions, their dance, their body language !! everything was PERFECT !! 😳

chalo CT's ko humen aise hi underestimate kiya unhone toh surprise dediya huemin yaar...hehee
wah wah!
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sanju forget the last part, I have too !! Just think about Nivren the whole weekend and you will be fine !!!! 😉 and yes the jugalbandi was out of this world !! NivRen's chemistry was amazing ! just imagine if they are like this when they are just friends, God help us when we get a sequence and date where they are in love !!! 😳

Yes Sanju agree with navi don't even think abt the last part yaar Nivren scenes were so beautifuk it is just beyond words. they were fun, romantic and meanigful and so was the song. Yaaaaaaaaaaaar i cannot descibe it in words. Chalo what an amazing gift we got from CT's today thank u so much RS for such a wonderful episode.
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

read my classic comments in my update navs 🤣
gosh...tonight was way beyond my expectations and guess what?
It wasn't a dream seq..whoop whoop *balle balle*

I knowwww !!! What a beautiful christmas gift we got !! NivRen's friendship !! If their friendship is like this, what will be our condition when we see their love and passionate scenes !! 😳😆 We will tolh surely be dead !!! 😳 🤣
xaviara thumbnail

chalo CT's ko humen aise hi underestimate kiya unhone toh surprise dediya huemin yaar...hehee
wah wah!

You know i had this feeling that it would be tonight, that is why i said a girl can wish ! I was like maybe they would give us a treat for the holidays ? 😳
KinSanj thumbnail

I knowwww !!! What a beautiful christmas gift we got !! NivRen's friendship !! If their friendship is like this, what will be our condition when we see their love and passionate scenes !! 😳😆 We will tolh surely be dead !!! 😳 🤣

wohi toh m thinking yaar...unki frienship wali chemistry aisi hai toh hubby wife waali chemistry dkh kar mjhe toh aag lag jaayegi 🤣
bhagwaan give me the strength to take this sizzling chemistry 🤣
KinSanj thumbnail

You know i had this feeling that it would be tonight, that is why i said a girl can wish ! I was like maybe they would give us a treat for the holidays ? 😳

kaash tune yeh maanga hota ki sanju ko kinny mil jaaye toh teri yeh dua bhi kabul ho jaati!Embarrassed😆
xaviara thumbnail

wohi toh m thinking yaar...unki frienship wali chemistry aisi hai toh hubby wife waali chemistry dkh kar mjhe toh aag lag jaayegi 🤣
bhagwaan give me the strength to take this sizzling chemistry 🤣

ayee haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !! poor you !!! we will be dead with happiness, you will be dead with jealous ! awwwwww my baby !!! 🤣🤣🤣 It is okay ! Just think it is practice for Kinshuk for ya !! 😳😉😆
xaviara thumbnail

kaash tune yeh maanga hota ki sanju ko kinny mil jaaye toh teri yeh dua bhi kabul ho jaati!😳😆

awww next time i will surely pray that only !!! *hugs*
KinSanj thumbnail

ayee haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !! poor you !!! we will be dead with happiness, you will be dead with jealous ! awwwwww my baby !!! 🤣🤣🤣 It is okay ! Just think it is practice for Kinshuk for ya !! 😳😉😆

bas yeh gham laga rahega ki kaash main hoti wahaan..hehe
chalo prefession hai uska...seh lenge...haan dats a gud idea i'll take it as his practice for me ;-)
KinSanj thumbnail

awww next time i will surely pray that only !!! *hugs*

yes sab pray karo ki sanju ko kinny mil jaaye and they become KinSanj 😳