Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Agree with u Sneha otherwise the 150 pages will be gone just answering this question well I think I will answer it on everybody's behalf that we all loved it and it was simply amazing

Yes Jaan Sofna is new to this forum and hence is not fully aware of our capabilities. She doesn't know a thread sumtimes gets filled in 3 days πŸ˜† Sofna hun i hope you liked Zarmeen's reply on our behalfπŸ˜ƒ
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

yaar the flute music is from an old movie "Hero"

awwww, no wonder it sounds so familiar !! thankssssssss sweetheart !! it was driving me crazy !!
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenFan

Navz i think you are bang on target. Nothing else justifies the segment we saw and them saying yeh friendship ki shuruvat hai coz we thought they are already friends. Yeah starting of friendship in a different way is possible but now they are going to be shown as buddies i guess and slowly the actual Viren's personality will be revealed to Nivi first and like u i am sure she will handle it maturely and also fall for him in the process. Though i think its already initiated...

navi and Sneha totally agree with u it will be start of a different kind of friendship and now nivi will start taking care of Viren needs as they will be much closer and Nivi will not be shy anymore or feel uncomfortable around him.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

whtever u guys say but my fav scene has to be that mirror scene where both look into the mirror...u know where viren says "I may not be a part of childhood but i am your life partner now and i like this pic the best." and both look into the mirror 😍

Oh that was picture perfect snap and scene too πŸ˜³ Nivi gave a slight smile which completed NivRen's picture
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

awwww, no wonder it sounds so familiar !! thankssssssss sweetheart !! it was driving me crazy !!

No problem sweetie anything for u
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

I FOUND IT! wohoooooooooooooooooo..

it's called flute fantasy by DJ nasha =D

gimme link !!!!!! i wanna hear ! am going nuts !!! πŸ˜†
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: xaviara

gimme link !!!!!! i wanna hear ! am going nuts !!! πŸ˜†

okie just give me a sec
Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good Morning/Evening girls, oh I just came online and what do I see we will get a jugalbandhi oh I am sooooooooooo exciteddddddddddddd.
Can't wait to watch it. Our jodi will rock it and Kinshuk & Neha will be brilliant. OH God when will they show that.
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Good morning/Good evening girls. OMG you guys are going faster than jet speed. I have to go through more than 25 pages. What happened? 

Ketty !!!!!!!! NivRen's date segments !!! SBB, SBS and UMAT !! ll of us dead ! and yes TB article too !!!! That why this thread is running on mega jet speed !! 😳
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.