NiVren - The heart does go on... - Page 75

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by NivRenFan

And may be to give us a break they may show that Divya's confrontation will be interrupted by sum1 or something or may be she will not get a chance to confront anyone 😆 I hope they sumhow manage to show us the segment part today.....😉
DD confrontation they can show us on Monday coz even if the episode is not goo don monday we can watch these scenes again and again. But weekand should be nice and we can spend our weekand with the smiling face
Originally posted by Sofna

Who loved that pond scene in th KC.....😍

Please ask who did n't like it 😆 or else the thread will be flooded with replies 😆
I FOUND IT! wohoooooooooooooooooo..
it's called flute fantasy by DJ nasha =D
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

couln't u tell me this before..i have been going crazy trying to find this music everywhere..lol
Sorry yaar my apologies. Wo tu I knew it the moment i saw the segment but did'nt know that u were going crazy trying to find the name of the movie
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Sorry yaar my apologies. Wo tu I knew it the moment i saw the segment but did'nt know that u were going crazy trying to find the name of the movie
yeah i found it..it's called flute fantasy by DJ nasha... Edited by SanKi4eva - 13 years ago
Originally posted by xaviara

U know, now I'm getting a gist of what the CT's are up to with NivRen's love story. U see the reason they have not started their love story yet is because they want Nivi to know the real Viren and fall for the person he is, and this side of Viren is only one part of him there is another darker side to his personality !! So this increasing closeness and friendship is going to help NivRen when Nivi get to know about his darker side and his past, and like i have said before she will not be afraid, in fact she would everything in her power to heal all his wounds, and pamper him with love care and attention, and fall in love with him in the process 😳

Navz i think you are bang on target. Nothing else justifies the segment we saw and them saying yeh friendship ki shuruvat hai coz we thought they are already friends. Yeah starting of friendship in a different way is possible but now they are going to be shown as buddies i guess and slowly the actual Viren's personality will be revealed to Nivi first and like u i am sure she will handle it maturely and also fall for him in the process. Though i think its already initiated...
Good morning/Good evening girls. OMG you guys are going faster than jet speed. I have to go through more than 25 pages. What happened? 
Originally posted by NivRenFan

Please ask who did n't like it 😆 or else the thread will be flooded with replies 😆
Agree with u Sneha otherwise the 150 pages will be gone just answering this question well I think I will answer it on everybody's behalf that we all loved it and it was simply amazing
whtever u guys say but my fav scene has to be that mirror scene where both look into the mirror...u know where viren says "I may not be a part of childhood but i am your life partner now and i like this pic the best." and both look into the mirror 😍
gosh m listening tot hat flute music and it is haunting!