Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Sofna

Hey....wat can i call u?😳......maniac is a true description of my present state..πŸ˜›...iw a sup till 6am this morning.....jst watching their scenesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hey sofna welcome here jaan so you are already a psychotic with a worst present state suffering from NivRen psychosis with Insomania so we can't contribute anything furtherπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
now i am rushing to wtch..hehe
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Hello girls good morning what happened why you went so slow yesterday night when I slept I thought in morning I will get century of this thread completed but here I see just 87 pages done lol

OH mY GOD RACHUUUU. did u watch the new SBB and SBS segments if not run to watch it.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey....wat can i call u?😳......maniac is a true description of my present state..πŸ˜›...iw a sup till 6am this morning.....jst watching their scenesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Call me Zarmeen and yaar it is 6;30 am here and I havent slept yet so u can imagineEdited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Hey sofna welcome here jaan so you are already a psychotic with a worst present state suffering from NivRen psychosis with Insomania so we can't contribute anything furtherπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

πŸ€— πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Tell me about it....my huby was saying the best present he cud giv me over xmas was leave me alone with my lappyπŸ˜›πŸ€£πŸ€£
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

hey guys did u read the article. It will be jugalbandi sequence between Nivren yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar ufffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff i hope it airs tonite yaar cant wait.

Aaaaahhhhhhhhh Zarmee what article man??? i want the link now i wanna read it before i go to sleep.
xaviara thumbnail

Hi Sharma.nat n  Xaviara I'm Sofna.......a new NivRen AddictπŸ˜†

hey sofna !!! welcome to NivRen pagal Khana ! i'm sure you will become even more maniac after discussing with us !!! πŸ˜† I'm Naveen, but you can call me Navi or Navz !! 😊
Sofna thumbnail

Jugalbandi between Viren and Nivi in Chand Chupa..

Friday, December 24, 2010 | 6:20:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    6 Comments
Jugalbandi between Viren and Nivi in Chand Chupa..

Viren-Nivi of Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein to kick-start their friendship with a Jugalbandi...

Star Plus' Chand Chupa Badal Mein, produced by Rajan Shahi  is focusing on the growing friendship between Viren (Kinshuk Mahajan) and Nivedita (Neha Sargam) post their wedding. This closeness will be made more special with the advent of a close sequence between the two.

A source from the sets informs, "Yesterday we shot a sequence which was a musical extravaganza. Basically the scene is a Jugalbandi between Nivedita and Viren, where Nivedita sings few songs, and Viren will play his flute on the songs like Ye Dosti…, Bheegi Si Hai Fiza..."

"It can also be said that this will kick-start their friendship which will later turn into love. Apart from this Jugalbandi, both of them even danced and moved", adds our source.

We contacted Kinshuk who confirmed, "Yes, such a sequence will take place which is basically a development between Nivi and Viren's friendship."

Don't forget to see the cute and romantic Jugalbandi between Nivi and Viren!
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qse6

Aaaaahhhhhhhhh Zarmee what article man??? i want the link now i wanna read it before i go to sleep.

Yaar Shova go on to the main page
Sofna thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

hey sofna !!! welcome to NivRen pagal Khana ! i'm sure you will become even more maniac after discussing with us !!! πŸ˜† I'm Naveen, but you can call me Navi or Navz !! 😊

Hey Navz.....i wa actually lookin 4 CURE hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†