Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Guyzzz  i hav made d post regarding 2dy's sbs , sbb n umtv seg .go n comment . I wated for longg but no1 posted toh i thought ki yeh shubh kaam mere haathon se hi hona lika h 😆
toh i hav made it 😆

gyyzzz wht u thnk ? when dis will b telecasted ? becozz it is impossible for me 2 wait till monday 😔

Yaar that's the sad part but I think t will be monday but if it's today OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG we r dead ufffffffffffffffffff yaar I'm also wishing that it is today
xaviara thumbnail
I want it to be tonight too !!! It would be a lovely gift for the holidays and the weekend !! Maybe the CT's will keep this in mind and show this sequence tonight in the spirit of the holidays ? 😳 What a beautiful surprise it would be on christmas eve !! 😳
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
navz these CT's aren't that good ki humein itna pyaara surprise bina wait karwaye dedein.. 😭
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

navz these CT's aren't that good ki humein itna pyaara surprise bina wait karwaye dedein.. 😭

I know Sanju !! But a girl can hope right ?? I seriously don't think I can wait till Monday !! I mean I haven't seen such a simple, elegant, romantic yet fun segment ever !! 😳
xaviara thumbnail
Sanju, you mentioned that Kinshuk knows you personally, so do you live in Mumbai ? and do you often go and visit him on the sets ? 😊
KinSanj thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

I know Sanju !! But a girl can hope right ?? I seriously don't think I can wait till Monday !! I mean I haven't seen such a simple, elegant, romantic yet fun segment ever !! 😳

that's oki agar aaj nhi dikhaya toh we can spend the entire weekened imagining and predicting scenes =D
KinSanj thumbnail

Sanju, you mentioned that Kinshuk knows you personally, so do you live in Mumbai ? and do you often go and visit him on the sets ? 😊

arrey nhi re m not from mumbai agar hoti toh u guys would've been the first ones to know bout the storylines and would've gotten thousands of photos for u guys...but meri aisi kismat kaha?
Kinshuk ko main ek friend ke through jaanti hoon.
and I will surely be going to meet him in december nxt yr...and yeah =D
aur rahi baat in fotos ki my dat friend lives in mumbai and she gets me the latest pics =D
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

arrey nhi re m not from mumbai agar hoti toh u guys would've been the first ones to know bout the storylines and would've gotten thousands of photos for u guys...but meri aisi kismat kaha?
Kinshuk ko main ek friend ke through jaanti hoon.
and I will surely be going to meet him in december nxt yr...and yeah =D
aur rahi baat in fotos ki my dat friend lives in mumbai and she gets me the latest pics =D

oh wow, I go to India often because of my work and in fact I will be in Mumbai too next year in December for annual conference !! we should plan and go visit the sets together !! I'm too shy to go alone !!! 😳😆 That is why despite going to mumbai so many times, I have never tried going to the sets of my fav shows 😳
KinSanj thumbnail

oh wow, I go to India often because of my work and in fact I will be in Mumbai too next year in December for annual conference !! we should plan and go visit the sets together !! I'm too shy to go alone !!! 😳😆 That is why despite going to mumbai so many times, I have never tried going to the sets of my fav shows 😳

ofcourse...I have made my plan for december for sure as I have let kinny know too that i am coming in december to meet u 😳😆
so yeah...and u just never know we might end up going to his apartment ;-)
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Navi I think we will require a new thread today coz these segments r more than enuf for us to fill 150 pages and we r still waiting for the episode to start. Yaar i won't be able to sleep again until I watch the episode now.

And u know what again this segment proves everybody wrong who were thinking that Viren disappeared.