Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: xaviara

Sajnu, I get mad at Viren because i love him yaar ! and we only get mad at people we love !!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ and upar sey if he is gonna play the flute like that, who the hell can stay mad at him ???????? 😳 I wonder if the flute music they played is from the song sequence or did the SBS people add it on their own !! i want it ! It is so passionate and at the same time so haunting ! i got goosebumps while watching Viren play flute to it !! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

heheh see ma baby does make up for it and makes sure his nivrenians are happy in the end :$Embarrassed
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sajnu, I get mad at Viren because i love him yaar ! and we only get mad at people we love !!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ and upar sey if he is gonna play the flute like that, who the hell can stay mad at him ???????? 😳 I wonder if the flute music they played is from the song sequence or did the SBS people add it on their own !! i want it ! It is so passionate and at the same time so haunting ! i got goosebumps while watching Viren play flute to it !! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

Navz i knowwwww, the flute scene was just killing yaar. I think viren with his flute has cast a spell which just makes us go gaga over him.😳
What ever music it was it was beautiful i want it. i was never fond of flute music but after watching viren, man i have this thing now for flute musc ( only the ones played by him )..
KinSanj thumbnail

Girls does anyone know about the flute music ?? I want it !!!! 😳

O O O me tooo wanna know...gosh u guys r getting me jealous..coz i hven't gotten the chance to see it yet πŸ˜”
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

zarmeeeeeeeeeeeen !! thanks for the links hun !! and i knowww ! i am sooooooo dead, I so want this to be real, because God and CT knows when we will be able to see  Nivi so happy, playful, bubbly and smiling !! 😳 And if Viren is gonna turn into a obsessive lover with his dark side coming out, so maybe this is the last time we would be watch him being all flirty and happy with Nivi !!!  Please let this be real and if it is, no one should interrupt them !! No MP, No CC !! and No SID !!!

dont say this Navz i dont want this to be their last😭.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yaar nahin I don't want anyone interfering or spying over them onb this date. I just want Nivren all alone on the date that's it

Oh i missed this post, Zarmeen we r only kidding we also dont want any intruptions as well. I dont think we will , it will just be Nivren alone😳
KinSanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: qse6

Navz i knowwwww, the flute scene was just killing yaar. I think viren with his flute has cast a spell which just makes us go gaga over him.😳

What ever music it was it was beautiful i want it. i was never fond of flute music but after watching viren, man i have this thing now for flute musc ( only the ones played by him )..

oh i am completely lost in him when i hear him play a flute 😳
my heart skips a beat each time...heheh...wow i am learning guitar and he is learning flute perfect 😳
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

O O O me tooo wanna know...gosh u guys r getting me jealous..coz i hven't gotten the chance to see it yet πŸ˜”

Sanju the music piece is so intense and passionate and had this really haunting melody with it !! i mean every time i am hearing it, i get this tingle and a chill down my spine, yet i want to listen to it again !! 😳 I haven't heard it in a movie, so maybe they composed it especially for Viren and CCBM ?

KinSanj thumbnail

Sanju the music piece is so intense and passionate and had this really haunting melody with it !! i mean every time i am hearing it, i get this tingle and a chill down my spine, yet i want to listen to it again !! 😳 I haven't heard it in a movie, so maybe they composed it especially for Viren and CCBM ?

omg omg omg that's even better let me wtch it and I'll see if i can maage to get the tuneof sbb/sbs segments if not then i will surly post it when it airs..
btw do any of u guys wnt the KC songs that played in ccbm?
let me know k
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Guyzzz  i hav made d post regarding 2dy's sbs , sbb n umtv seg .go n comment . I wated for longg but no1 posted toh i thought ki yeh shubh kaam mere haathon se hi hona lika h πŸ˜†
toh i hav made it πŸ˜†

gyyzzz wht u thnk ? when dis will b telecasted ? becozz it is impossible for me 2 wait till monday πŸ˜”
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: qse6

dont say this Navz i dont want this to be their last😭.

shova i meant last before Viren's obsessive lover track, after that is over and NivRen is in love with each other, then we will have many more sequences like these hun !!