Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

No I don't think so that CC will be there coz it is the night time and she does go to sleep thank god coz if u remember the terrace night fro nivren and even the 1st date of S. and Nivi

yep i think that too. and if the MP is viren then problem solved cause we wont have MP runing the dateπŸ˜ƒ. lolz and if the MP is not viren  i am still sure it wont get ruined cause mabye MP will be sleeping as well hopefully.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

sanju then only it will be fun πŸ€£ I love seeing cc's  horrified expressions πŸ˜†

oye nsihu when did ya come? hehehe!
gosh honestly cc's expressions r classic seeing her smirk has made me a pro at giving smirks 🀣 I can sure be wvil now. hahahhaha
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

sanju then only it will be fun πŸ€£ I love seeing cc's  horrified expressions πŸ˜†

🀣🀣 So true sanju and nishi. Along with our fun of seeing Nivren dance we will have a blast seeing CC horrified expression. lolz..But as Zarmeen said i dont think CC will know about it before them going mabye after they comeback she will know and then we can have fun. double mastiπŸ˜ƒ
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

gosh honestly cc's expressions r classic seeing her smirk has made me a pro at giving smirks 🀣 I can sure be wvil now. hahahhaha

U girls are so fast πŸ˜† It is hard for me too catch up πŸ€£ So i m just reading it πŸ€£
Her smirks are so irritating πŸ€£ U r not that evil  Sanju πŸ€£
Well imagine Nivren in a date romancing and dancing and lost in each other's thoughts without CC's permission πŸ€£ And she gets to know it after they leave. Viren switches of his phone. Wat could be more better πŸ€£
xaviara thumbnail
AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! I'm soooooooooooo dead !! 😳 Haiiiii someone save me from this couple, they are hell bent on killling me with their cuteness and their OH SO SIZZLING Chemistry !!!!!!!! 😳 OMG !!!! I can't believe my eyes, what an amazing and out of this world sequence !! Haiiiiiiiiiiii please don't let this be a dream sequence !! Pretty please !!! I want this to be real !!! And I think it is because they are talking about friendship !!! 😳 Gosh they are looking so amazing together !! And i almost died when Viren is playing the flute !! 😳 😳 😳 And their dance !! How bubbly, peppy and adorable it is !! KinHa's expressions are to die for !! πŸ˜† I want to see Nivi like this once in the show, where she is being the person she is capable of being, just like Viren imagined her in his dream sequence during KC, where she is so smiling, fun, playful and so bubbly !! I can't wait for this sequence !! 😳

By the way how come no one made a post on this on the forum ?? πŸ˜†

KinSanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: qse6

🀣🀣 So true sanju and nishi. Along with our fun of seeing Nivren dance we will have a blast seeing CC horrified expression. lolz..But as Zarmeen said i dont think CC will know about it before them going mabye after they comeback she will know and then we can have fun. double mastiπŸ˜ƒ

I wonder wht song would it be as the sbs ppl never show the actual song...
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yaar nahin I don't want anyone interfering or spying over them onb this date. I just want Nivren all alone on the date that's it
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

🀣🀣🀣 Sanju ur too much. ahahah. Yep i think all of us here are pro at giving smirks now all thanks to her and then when her plan fails we all can give her evil smirks
KinSanj thumbnail

U girls are so fast πŸ˜† It is hard for me too catch up πŸ€£ So i m just reading it πŸ€£
Her smirks are so irritating πŸ€£ U r not that evil  Sanju πŸ€£
Well imagine Nivren in a date romancing and dancing and lost in each other's thoughts without CC's permission πŸ€£ And she gets to know it after they leave. Viren switches of his phone. Wat could be more better πŸ€£

hehehehe nishu kya karein this is the hyperness of ma Viren 😳

oh I am evil..more than CC 🀣
omg omg omg..i'd laugh CC realises no NivRen in the house...phoen pe phone try kar rhi hai...bwahahahahha...
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yeah seeing her walking here and there with restless mind πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£