Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: qse6

OMG zarmeen i cant express what is going on inside me. boththe segment were just wow. but yep u r rite now if this is for monday which it most probeblyis then OMG i think we will just die of waiting. I wanna see it now man. The weekend is gonna seem sooooo long. hopefully suchi gives us her retreat that way it wontseem that long.

Ok i agreei loved SBS more ahahahahah soooooo goood.

Yaar Shova what we always do keep on watching SBS/SBB segments again and again. But I've already watched the segments like 7 times and over the weekand I don't know how many more times I'm gonna watch
zarmeeno thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

nhi aisa mat bol yaar...i know dream sequences are usually a lot more romantic but still...I want it to be for real 😳😍

Sanju saari chocolates will be urs if it is not a dream sequence and I hope ur right. Yaar I'm also now in my own dreamland 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Yaar Shova what we always do keep on watching SBS/SBB segments again and again. But I've already watched the segments like 7 times and over the weekand I don't know how many more times I'm gonna watch

Shit guys this is like the best present ever. I know zarmeen i also watched it soo many times now and i think we all nivren fan will go in the ginus book of records for watching the segment beyond anyones limit. 😃
u think its dream seq, mabye but like sanju said i want it to be real. but why is nivi saying friendship??????? Edited by qse6 - 13 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
Originally posted by: qse6

Shit guys this is like the best present ever. I know zarmeen i also watched it soo many times now and i think we all nivren fan will go in the ginus book of records for watching the segment beyond anyones limit. 😃
u think its dream seq, mabye but like sanju said i want it to be real. but why is nivi saying friendship???????

yaar Nivi will not express her love so easily. Something big has to happen for her to say those 3 magical words to Viren.
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Sanju saari chocolates will be urs if it is not a dream sequence and I hope ur right. Yaar I'm also now in my own dreamland 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

i was aiming for kinshuk aur ur giving me chocolates?😆
xaviara thumbnail
hello girls ? what is going on ? what segments are u talking about ? there is no post on the forum ?😲
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

nhi aisa mat bol yaar...i know dream sequences are usually a lot more romantic but still...I want it to be for real 😳😍

Sanju!!!!!!!! I soooo hope you r rite, i want it to be real as well.gosh kinshuk did look soo dashing and neha oh my she looked beyond beautiful . I mean nivi has seemed to be blooming day by day. Their dance was sooo awsome, funny how a segment just lifts all our anger and sadness we held eirlier this morning and now look at us we are getting crazy just watching the segments over and over again.😍😍😍😍😍😍
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey girls 🤗
OMG that segment was really droolicious! 😍 😍
We can even write an essay on Kinshuk's expressions 😍
The segment was really sweet and lovely!
And kinshuk was looking so adorable in that hat 😳
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
you know what song nivi should dedicate to viren?
I've got this perfect song for her...

"Pyaar itna na kar, yeh dil jaata hai bhar,
yun na ho de bhula khud ko hi hum aise,
pyaar itna na kar, yeh dil jaata hai bhar* (that's my song of the day 😳)
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

hello girls ? what is going on ? what segments are u talking about ? there is no post on the forum ?😲

and

Navz watch it and u will be dead like us.OMG it sooooooo good
Edited by qse6 - 13 years ago