Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gmann2010

There was someone in bushes after Viren left to get mechanic. But it looks like a guy so no CC and he was wearing black jacket so no Viren or Sid either. God this MP will make me mad before he/she does that to Nivi. ðŸ˜¡

Ketty, I didn't see that maybe I have to watch it again.

Girls I need to take off, I have some work to do. So see you all later.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: gmann2010

There was someone in bushes after Viren left to get mechanic. But it looks like a guy so no CC and he was wearing black jacket so no Viren or Sid either. God this MP will make me mad before he/she does that to Nivi. ðŸ˜¡

what about divya's brother?
hmm
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But yeah I think its JW and YD together

JW being the stalker and YD being the master mind

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Ketty, I didn't see that maybe I have to watch it again.

Girls I need to take off, I have some work to do. So see you all later.

In Bike breaks down scene posted by Navz on YT, you can see someone @1:27  and @1:45 looking at Nivi. But we didn't see anyone following them. I think I should stop using my brain in this show. Nothing makes sense.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: xaviara

hey sauji, just PMed you the message hun !! Initially i forward the message to all those who were in my friends list, that is why i missed few of you in the thread 😳 Now have added everyone, hopefully, if I have not, please let me know and will send you a friend request 😊

Hey, Navz would PM me the message as well? Thanks!
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Excruciating

Hey, Navz would PM me the message as well? Thanks!

I just sent you the message that Navz sent to KM
kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok girls, I just came back is anyone here?
I have a question to ask, what is the reason they showed Keshav talking on the phone while Yash listening. Do you think Yash will go and talk to his sister or Virenjiju or Sidbhaiyya. What is going to happen at this end?

@Ketty, I have to say I watched that scene again there is no one behind the trees its just the camera zooming and zoom out. Just wanted to show the effect of mystery thriller.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Ok girls, I just came back is anyone here?

I have a question to ask, what is the reason they showed Keshav talking on the phone while Yash listening. Do you think Yash will go and talk to his sister or Virenjiju or Sidbhaiyya. What is going to happen at this end?

@Ketty, I have to say I watched that scene again there is no one behind the trees its just the camera zooming and zoom out. Just wanted to show the effect of mystery thriller.

I think Yash will talk to someone and this time I think Sid will help Nivi and it will increase Divya's suspicion and next week big hungama will happen where Divya will come to know the reason of NivRen wedding and Nivi's sacrifice for her and then Divya will support Nivi.

Regarding behind bushes I agree with Millie no one was shown behind bushes but yes MP is there but who is the MP that is big Question mark?
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Rach and Milee: if you go to youtube and chandchupabadalfan page (is that Navaz's page?) and find that scene around 1m40sc you do see a black blob in the bushes. The black blob is in the foreground for the audience and Nivi is in the background and immediately after that Sid arrives. I had to watch it a few times to catch it, so Ketty isn't making this up, in fact she's got pretty sharp eyes b/c I did not see it until she pointed it out.  Edited by asyadada - 13 years ago