Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Millie one more thing yaar they started directly on bussiness didn't Bhupat thought even for second to send their both grandson on Honeymoon for some days other than working day night on bussiness and work

See we know that but they don't. No one is bothered about it maybe Viren should speak out and ask for gift from his family sending him on honeymoon. Then atleast they will get some sense of sending them all somewhere. Only Viren can do this Sid is too reserved kind to say such thing infront of the family.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milee1014

Actually me too, yesterday me, you and Anju were so hyper about it. And I was sure ki he will manaofy her and he did but stupid MP destroyed everything.
Navi is correct until and unless this mystery and specially rift track is cleared we cannot get any beautiful or sensible scenes. I am saying rift track specially because even with mystery track we got some beautiful scenes like ILU with flowers,Chaand scene, Mirror scene but because of this rift track they had to bring Sid into the picture if not they both would have come home alone and would have spent sometime in that desserted area while the mechanic working on the bike. What say?

I do agree with u but from the precap I was upset with Nivi that even if Viren insist on going her with S. she should not have agreed to it as her sis is already doubting her. She is creating problems for herself.
milee1014 thumbnail

I actually make these predictions jaan so that they are proved to be wrong because its my track record whatever prediction I make is proved wrong not here but in any serial.

Its good make prediction such that it will be good for the couple and the story line.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Milee wonderful analysis as always. But u know what I was thinking after today that MP has to be a guy coz only a guy knows where is that fuel pipe is in a bike. So either it is S. or nandu ofcourse on the orders of somebody that can be anybody. 

Maybe or maybe not isn't fuel pipe visible. CT's are just throwing us off guard with Sid, Viren & CC present where ever the MP goes.
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: qse6

milee i was ment to go off to sleep but just came across this post so had to reply. Lolz i always been giving myself along with my mom heartattack since i was little, its a habit now.

Huh husband hunting is going great mom is allready in a jetspeed to send me off to a guy other than viren so πŸ˜” have no choice. but  i am trying my best to convince her viren is the only perfect guy and untill i get my viren i wont marryπŸ˜ƒ.

I hope and Wish that you get your own Viren just like Nivi and like all of us married girls.
Take care and Good Night, see you tomorrow.
I liked how you wrote about hungamamoon instead of honeymoon. You are on spot dadaji knows that CC can send her surveillance maybe that is the reason he is not sending them anywhere they are well protected under his roof.πŸ˜†
milee1014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I do agree with u but from the precap I was upset with Nivi that even if Viren insist on going her with S. she should not have agreed to it as her sis is already doubting her. She is creating problems for herself.

Zarmeen, if she doesn't come along with Sid how will the story move. Divya needs to doubt again and get to the bottom of it. But I liked Divya's last dialogue that I need to get to the bottom of the truth. And I do hope she confronts Sid (not Nivi) directly in their privacy and doesnot create any hungama because Chanchal wants hungama, so that it will effect Nivi.
And they Sid-Divya can clear out everything and hope that Sid this time doesn't keep silent.

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I hope and Wish that you get your own Viren just like Nivi and like all of us married girls.
Take care and Good Night, see you tomorrow.
I liked how you wrote about hungamamoon instead of honeymoon. You are on spot dadaji knows that CC can send her surveillance maybe that is the reason he is not sending them anywhere they are well protected under his roof.πŸ˜†

Thanks milee darling i hope that all unmarried girl do get their viren like u girls.

lolz hangamamoon was intended, its true rite if they go now it will not be a honeymoon. ahaha dadaji is keeping them under his roof and constantly keeping his eyes on her but poor dude isnt able to do much now.

ok guys i am going now for sureπŸ˜ƒ. u guys have fun and i bet by the time i come back this thread will be nearing the end cause man we r allready on pg 64😲

goodnite girls off to sleep. take care.
Edited by qse6 - 13 years ago
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There was someone in bushes after Viren left to get mechanic. But it looks like a guy so no CC and he was wearing black jacket so no Viren or Sid either. God this MP will make me mad before he/she does that to Nivi. πŸ˜‘
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Its good make prediction such that it will be good for the couple and the story line.

But Rach this is just an article. I would not go for that article coz lot of these articles have provided us with the wrong information as  well like Divya will come to know abt the truth or S. will cancel his wedding and will anounce that he loves Nivi. These things that were said in the articles but were not true. Viren did say that whatever he did was coz of his  love but in destroying his own bike and leaving Nivi alone where is love in there and by that can thing it was life threatening.  So I have my doubts on Viren bein a MP.Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow Millie what a analysis I loved your each and every word and mind you I believe you are most optimist out of all of us and I love your each and every word. You made us better and yes I did like Nivi very much and yes Viren words were also perfect when he spoke to his dadaji. But still I don't think MP is chanchal she can't be because she is playing other games and she is not that pro of big games so it has to be someone else. It can't be Sid because they are actually showing him associated with those incidents and the person CT's throw more doubts can never be responsible for this. Divya is shown to be more dumb and if she had to play games then she should always remain in good books of Nivi so she is also not the one. YD is more into her status than anything else if she had to play games then she wouldn't have been tolerating VD for so long in this house. JW has already lend his brain to Chanchal. Vandana I don't want her to behind this as she is the only human creature other than BS in this whole house. I am sorry but my suspicion goes on Viren only as these effects are shown to remove the suspicion from the Viren (He only said na whatever he does all that for love). Viren is not doing just romancing in the serial he does have big role and I think he is doing all this in his obsession.

Viren could be the suspect, but the only MP incident thats confusing is that he was not at home during the bloody kurta time, so who did that?. Is he using help of some servants at home?