NiVren - The heart does go on... - Page 44

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Resh.....

Guys i really would like to know if Nivi possess own cellphone......

I do not think so...and I hope she does not bring that S wala phone..otherwise hell will freeze and with that all other relationships. 
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar not a single character in the serial uses their brain or u can label them smart. Even CC is not smart it is Divya who is dumb. Nivi plzzzzzzzz tell me exacly when was she shown smart. She never figures out anyting and never tries to go deep into the matters. Her thinking process just remains on the top. Viren just needs attention from his wife and once he starts getting I think he will be fine coz now we've seen how everybody else treats him. He is not even trusted by BS whatever the reason may be but still. S. is apple of the eye for everybody at home and Viren poor guy Y he is always compared to S. in all aspect. His own parents does not love him and gie him the attention that he deserves. So if he is little jealous of S. I don't blame him. Where DD is all jealous of Nivi without any reason. If u want to be better than Nivi than start putting ur act lady. U have to get up and work and learn everything.

I will lose my brain too in some days if this continues. ðŸ˜¡ I haven't seen this many dumb character in one serial. CC is not smart but andho me kana raja. She is good at manipulating people and every character in CCBM is weak and easy prey of CC. 

I think just to maintain suspicion on both VIren and Sid, CT are highlighting different treatment of brothers. I really felt sorry for Viren today. Sid has so many limitations and still everyone trust him. Rach I have to say this again but you were right this guy must have done a lots of moti daan. Viren might be childish but he rise up to be a man when occasion arise, didn't BS saw how he took care of situation when YD and CC was humiliating his wife. Where as I didn't see Sid doing any sort of that, he may be good at handling business but life is utter failure. (sorry if I hurt anyone's sentiment).  
Originally posted by xaviara

Exactly and I know i'm gonna sound biased but I didn't like the way Sid made this happen, I mean why could he not talk to Bhupat alone and convinced him without Viren knowing all this ?? He could have easily convinced Bhupat on his own and then told Dadaji to offer the project to Viren !! 😡

I agree..and who by the way asked him to talk to Dadaji anyway..i do not remember Viren asking him for favor..so why is he butting in.

oh I hate both Sid and Dadaji right now. they are just pulling Viren down.

For them to take Viren seriously I guess he has to become like them. All serious, never speak up, trust blindly...accuse wrong people..sad bad things to loved ones..play mind games...etc etc. 
Navz but DD is proving Bhupat right by her actions too and may be some of Viren's action (its not that he never returned home he did returned) were against Viren's capabilities and he really wants Viren to do something.

But agree with you in any case his treatment with Viren was not fair. First he let JAAL to send Viren away and today too you can see Sid is not hesitant to speak to Bhupat but Viren is really hesitant in talking to him he didn't went to BS confidently the way Sid went to BS. He kept standing on far corner. This is more than enough to create insecurities in a person's mind. He was too meek in front of BS.

But I do love his dialog and the way he spoke very softly but confidently and that only made Bhupat to say Yes.

I felt he always felt inhibition in going very close to anyone in the family. He really close to VD when he is not in front of Chanchal. In front of chanchal his actions are inhibited like when he hugged VD on B'Day and even on KC b'fast scene it was very inhibited as if he fears that if he show his affection clearly they will again send him away.
Originally posted by zarmeeno

I don't think so that Viren has a problem with S. coz when dadi asked him to get up fromhis seat Dadi was rude and yaar kiya hogay agar woh S. ki chair pay beth gaya. It is between brothers.  When Viren asked 10 lacs from S. and he questioned him the only reason he got serious coz he had seen S. refused his dad in the morning so I feel he was jsut testing  him.

I agree with you zarmeen, I don't think Viren is jealous of Sid, because he is least bothered about money, property and business, and he only joined the business and wants to work on this projecy is because it will make Nivi happy !! Remember how he said to NT when he asked for her hand in marriage that all his life he has felt restless because he knew being the heir of Sood empire is not his destiny, it is something else and his search was over when he met Nivi !!

So what we saw that day with YD and today with Bhupat is Viren being said that to them he is still a Kid and not worthy of trust, responsibility and faith 😊 He was feeling sad and not envious or jealous.

Guys i m leaving now!
Bye.tc.
Good night ðŸ¤—
I think with CCBM characters, CT might started thinking that we are dumb too. I just don't understand, how dumb they think we are? 

Let's list all the possible MP: CC, JW, Sid, Viren, YD (please add if I am missing any)

What was the purpose of cutting that pipe? Scare Nivi, but Viren was still with her, what if he never left her alone, and how do you know where bike is going to stop. We didn't see anyone following them. And if MP is Viren than why he cut that pipe, he doesn't have ESP that he would know Sid will be there. 

None of the above suspects have a logical reasoning for above two questions.  
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

arrey m telling u na sid is doing favors in viren...he is trying to show him that business isn't for him..and today dada ji has said it, but eventually sid had to convince dada ji in front of viren...in a way he is being underestimated each time!

OOHHH but what if Sid is hating Viren...he saying all this business project in front of dadaji for Viren and dadaji said only bcos of you...but then Sid can back stabbed and make Viren fail and make him look more bad in Dadaji eyes..
and then dadaji will say "see i told you viren cannot do it" ..oh no..this just came in my mind and so I had to write it down..
i pray it does not happen...please dont take this post seriously..just my brain is not understanding why Sid is asking dadaji for Viren..till now he has just minded his own business.
Agree with you ketty Sid has done moti daan and moreover Viren is there to cover his mistakes na. On wedding confrontation he (intentionally or unintentionally) covered Sid's mistake which Sid was going to commit by coming in front all and asking for Nivi's hand and till no now one knows why NivRen got married that day and he even not let know dadaji about what Sid did. If he hadn't came in than Sid might have refused and his image might have tarnished in front of family. I sometime feel may be he deliberately saved Sid from the mistake Sid was going to commit
lol what I do no tunderstand about serials is they always talk about projects and yada yada yada.. etc. its soo funny I mean.. come on.. you have an entire staff behind you , and ofcourse you will involve the same team so if one uses a little brain they can usually work it out

funny business world they show in serials