Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sharma.nat

Look don't assume Bhupat's character on just today's scene there has to be lot more behind the scene which we need to see and Bhupat is not a kind of person who will do injustice and will always want them to prove first before getting the approval. We are still unaware of the past so may be there are some other reason's for his this kind of behavior may it related to Viren's past behaviour

Rachu i almost agreed with you for a moment but then i realised Bhupat's association with Viren has been minimal, infact not even as much as others. Even there was something in the past, couln;t he have thought it was in his childhood. Bachpan mein we do many things, but we change after growing up. One can not compare childhood days and behaviour with adult behaviour...
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

Exactly and I know i'm gonna sound biased but I didn't like the way Sid made this happen, I mean why could he not talk to Bhupat alone and convinced him without Viren knowing all this ?? He could have easily convinced Bhupat on his own and then told Dadaji to offer the project to Viren !! 😡

Navz i was about to write the same thing man ur fast, that i was also confused towards the sudden behivour of sid. i didnt like how he was pushing dadaji to consider viren, it seemed odd😕
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: qse6

Navz i was about to write the same thing man ur fast, that i was also confused towards the sudden behivour of sid. i didnt like how he was pushing dadaji to consider viren, it seemed odd😕

arrey m telling u na sid is doing favors in viren...he is trying to show him that business isn't for him..and today dada ji has said it, but eventually sid had to convince dada ji in front of viren...in a way he is being underestimated each time!
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

darling dont get me wrong i just loved ur word shoo shoo wala scene lolz  amazing, well done. yep we r moving quite fast even i cant keep up.

Honestly hun when i myself read the word i had written i felt it was cheesy ðŸ˜‰ u know and so i wrote the scene in brackets ðŸ˜†
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: gmann2010

Rach I don't have any doubt about BS's love for Viren. He does love him but he doesn't have enough faith in him. Which I didn't like. You always encourage your kid to do better and over here he was pulling him down. This I didn't expecting from him. If CT is doing all this to just maintain stupid mystery, they are ruining lots of characters. Even Nivi and Viren crossed their limit of dumbness today just to maintain this rift and mystery track. I don't like the way they are messing up all characters. It's enough already, i want these both track to end soon. 

I agree, except for CC, tonight they showed every character in the episode to be extremely dumb and naive !! Its really putting me off !! ðŸ˜¡

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenFan

Rachu i almost agreed with you for a moment but then i realised Bhupat's association with Viren has been minimal, infact not even as much as others. Even there was something in the past, couln;t he have thought it was in his childhood. Bachpan mein we do many things, but we change after growing up. One can not compare childhood days and behaviour with adult behaviour...

That is the reason he first want to know Viren is he capable of this or not. Its not like he wouldn't give him a chance if he had said himself that he wanted to prove his worth and Bhupat agreed after listening Viren's answer if he didn't trusted him he wouldn't have asked Viren what he thinks about it because he wanted to hear it from Viren's mouth that he want to take the challenge.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

Ketty, Nivi doesn't realize this yet but Viren has become the most important person in her life and after she told Divya to mind her own business in her own way, she has proved that she will not listen top anything when it comes to Viren !! So her saying that she would do anything for Divya means anything which is in her power and to leave Viren is not in her power because that is something she can't and won't do, even for Divya !! Did you see that tonight that even after what happened earlier with HL and Divya, her mood with Viren didn't change and that she went out with Viren ðŸ˜Š That says a lot about how committed she has become to Viren and to her marriage.

I just hope that it is exactly as you are saying, but I am just worried because the way CT are fluctuating characters brain waves in this serial, I don't know, one day forgets everything. ðŸ˜­ 

@bold I saw that and was thinking the same that it's big step forward for her, she wasn't upset at all about whole drama when she was dealing with Viren, I loved her cute annoyed look when Viren kept asking for stuff and also when he was trying to ask her to come (Sooo scene ðŸ˜†). ðŸ˜³ I even liked her when she told Sid that she won't leave Viren alone when Sid asked her to come with him.
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanKi4eva

yeah..but as far as i have understood viren's character i've noticed he has a problem with sid..
last time it was when dadi asks viren to get up as he sat on sid' seat, and viren felt offended and also mentioned that it was sid all along who had the right to sit nect to dada ji..and then i sensed something when viren had asked for Rs10,000 from sid and sid asks him for the reason..he got srs back then aswell..and how sid told him that business is not wht he shld do and shld jsut enjoy life.
so he certainly has something against sid which won't be shown now but later on it will be definately shown! viren envies sid!

I don't think so that Viren has a problem with S. coz when dadi asked him to get up fromhis seat Dadi was rude and yaar kiya hogay agar woh S. ki chair pay beth gaya. It is between brothers.  When Viren asked 10 lacs from S. and he questioned him the only reason he got serious coz he had seen S. refused his dad in the morning so I feel he was jsut testing  him.
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning / evening/ afternoon girls.. YOu all have discussed a lot as I left last night at page 20 and now we are at 52..

Welcome Nishi and Sanju to our NiVren paagalkhana where all are crazy. I am Anju. Sanju, I loved your Kinny painting (you are talented) and thanks for posting his pics. Nishi, thanks for the siggy.. it is beautiful. And yes we have lot of married girls here who are crazier than you all unmarried ones.. So you have a very tough competition here.

Navz, Zarmeen I am glad you both are feeling better,
Navz, got yur PM ..Thanks hun for the message - beautifully written. Really hoping to see some good scenes in the future.

I am in no mood to say anything about today's episode.. It was dumb to show what they showed except the bike washing scene. And more than dadaji I am mad at Viren. How can you leave your love all alone in the middle of the road when you yourself are saying ki dur dur tak koi nahin hai.. You never know kon kab aa jaye. This is pathetic. This would have been a perfect chance to spend quality time together. Nivi wanted to be with him and Viren acted so stupid today. Horrible, I am utterly disappointed.
And how come Nivi did not hear the car approaching.. It is a sunsaan road so any noise could be easily heard.. She did not hear it and then she did not hear any footsteps.. And what a coincidence, Sid appears there. But before Sid appears, did you all notice somebody looking from the bushes?? Doesn't the physique look like that of Viren???
Pata nahin, I am not happy with Viren. Or maybe this is start of his disappearing acts and possessiveness... Whatever it is, it is not good... 
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I know Sid is nice guy and he is not MP. But just a theory, he might not like Viren around Nivi all the time and by offering Viren this project, he is making sure that Viren won't have much time to romance his wife. ðŸ˜‰ Today I am angry at Viren, he missed totally perfect chance to romance his wife on a long stroll to mechanic. But we know that he can find many ways to do it which Sid is not aware of. ðŸ˜‰