Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - The heart does go on... - Page 29

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: qse6

you know ketty it seems to me that more then CC wanting to affect and seperate Nivren relationship she is more concerned about divya and nivi's. CC is smart so she knows this RK pendent wont have much  affect against the amount of love her son holds for nivi so now she is using the pendent to hit nivi's weak point that is divya. So i am glad CC has moved her evil glances away from Nivren and is only now concerned about divya.

That day is not too far hun when evil witch will try to seperate NivRen too 😭

She has been potrayed dum enough not to use Nivi as Jackpot to get Dadaji's trust and wealth, so i am sure she will be shown harming her own son by trying to seperate NivREn...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

That was good one. But still cheesy, don't you think?, but what the heck it still dreamy coming out Viren's mouth. 😳 I was thinking yesterday that we should play a game and come up with cheesiest dialogue Viren will say to Nivi. 😆

I know ketty its amazing how the most cheesy diologue just sounds sooo dreamy and romantic from viren's mouth. wow great idea ketty mabye u can creat a thread and we can play that game, i am sure we will have a blast and maybe if CTs run out of cheesy dialogues they can use ours😃
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That was good one. But still cheesy, don't you think?, but what the heck it still dreamy coming out Viren's mouth. 😳 I was thinking yesterday that we should play a game and come up with cheesiest dialogue Viren will say to Nivi. 😆

Thats a great idea hun. It would b really fun !!!!!👏
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NivRenFan

That day is not too far hun when evil witch will try to seperate NivRen too 😭

She has been potrayed dum enough not to use Nivi as Jackpot to get Dadaji's trust and wealth, so i am sure she will be shown harming her own son by trying to seperate NivREn...

But her plan will fail cause we know viren will never ever seperate from nivi😳. yep CC can try but our Nivren are strong and they can fight this evil battel and come out stronger then before. Edited by qse6 - 13 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hi sanju🤗 I am shova we havnt met before. actually i have read all your topics u made on viren😃 and also the posts u use to write in bidaai forum but never actually talked with u. anyways its a pleasure to have finally chat with u. how r u. by the way i loved ur painting, ur soo talented darling, the painting was sooo good, i want a painting too😃

hi shova...
oh u do? hehe there aren't many as saniha always attacks before me in making topics 😆
I am great, how r u? oh thank u for the compliments =D
well this painting is toh with kinny or dobara koi banayi nhi maine..hehe...wil make more for sure and will show em to u guys =D
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I swear I better get viren tonight...uske bina everything seems so empty empty..even my updates *sigh*
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharma.nat

Good morning girls how are my princesses of NivRen dreamland wow I have to read 22 pages not fair girls.

43 mins

Good Morning Rach. We are just doing fine waiting for today's episode hoping to c some Nivren moments
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NivRenFan

Hieee. Just checked the U Me aur tv link. NO segment on CCBM there too 😭

thanks for letting us know darlz. soo sad though. by the way the epi started rite?? OMG cant wait for the update.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Rachuuuuuu🤗I was missing u soooo much. havnt talked to u for ages now. how r u. yep u guys do move fast and slow people like me still havnt catched up on some of the posts😃. yep only a few min for the epi, hopefully we can watch it today.hopefully its a good epi.

HEY Shova read my new theory at page 12 and put your inputs in it
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It is good to hear that you are feeling better. It looks like you haven't slept today too. 

Well Viren knows about past but definitely doesn't know about RK pendant. We will soon find out how that will affect him. But I think Nivren will be fine in this case too, Nivi will be affected by DD's behavior but nothing tense in case of Nivren, I hope so. 

Thanks yaar but I did sleep today. I slept at 1;am which is unusual for me and I was up at 4:30am so I'm fine.

Yaar honestly I'm not that much worried abt Nivren relationship as it is based on trust and friendship and as far as Viren is concerned he knows Nivi will not do anything to jeapordised her relationship with DD. It's only DD I'm worried abt coz when she gets upset with Nivi Nivi is equally upset and keeps on thinking abt her and that gives her another chance of totally ignoring Viren.