NiVren - The heart does go on... - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by starz4me

Mine is  different take on this.....i mean as much as i want Nivren to become one whole-heartedly.......i also dont want it to happen this soon.
Cmon yaar.....come to think of it.....i've seen in many shows.......the magic will be gone couple of episodes after they had totally sucumbed to thier marriage.

Abhi abhi toh love shuru hua hai.....phir aisi nazre....aise ishaare.....aisi tadap.....kaha dekhne ko milegi.

Right now i'm enjoying the way Viren teases Nivi......n looks at her with desirable eyes.......waits for her to accept him whole-heartedly.......n trying to woo her every now n then.

I want all these to still continue.......so thats y i dont want things to move fast for them......But i also dont want things to go wrong for them in the meanwhile.

I just want Nivi to fall in love with him slowly n completely.

This is how i feel.....Sorry if i had disappointed ur guys excitement n anticipation in this thread.

No dear we are not disappointed (I am speaking for all of us because I know what they feel too) its your opinion.We all know it won't be that fast for Nivi. Its just the beginning and the journey to reach the depth of Nivi's heart is a long way to go even Viren knows that. But we are happy the first step has been taken by our sweet innocent Nivi and just like us our sweetu Viren is happy that she took her first step. And we will be anxiously waiting and watching along with Viren the journey of Nivi to Viren's heart. It will be Magical,Beautiful,Wonderful,Heavenly,Lovely & Passionate.
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey Milee: I'm feeling much better and after reading ur post I'm all smiling ike anything. So true yaar that name suits me so much and I would love to be called Mrs Durghatana. Yaar this is the sad part that no Viren comes to save me even not mine. He comes after I've fallen but not before to hold me. uffffffffffffffffffffffff kiya jalay pay namak chirak diya yaar. But still I'm all smiling coz of this name.
Oh atleast I made your day, keep smiling.😃 get better soon kal bike ride pay jana hai NivRen kay saath saath pehley date par.😉 agar injured hotoh nahi lejasakthey.😆
Oh Ketty dear, I had something to tell you for so long I keep forgetting it. You are not emotional fool we are in the same league that is the reason we are here right?
Ok, see again off topic hogayi. I think its you who wrote that we have to use a 1000times worst spell than AV for the Evil Witch right? when I was reading I thought maybe we can call 100 Dementors and ask them to suck her soul out as she does not know the patronus spell but alas I realised she doesn't even have a soul what will they suck out of her. But then we can use the obliviate spell and make her mental just like Prof.Lockhart and send her to the hospital. Woh tho kahi ki nahi rahjayegi. What say? Then our NivRen and Sid-Divya and everyone in the family can live happily ever after.
Originally posted by milee1014

Oh atleast I made your day, keep smiling.😃 get better soon kal bike ride pay jana hai NivRen kay saath saath pehley date par.😉 agar injured hotoh nahi lejasakthey.😆

Hum sab kitne pagal hain.. Kal ka intezaar kar rahe hain is umeed pe ki NiVren scenes milenge dekhne ko... And Milee, abhi to Viren ne manana hai Nivi ko date ke liye.. .Itni jaldi to woh nahin haan kahegi...And kal DD bhi to wapis aayegi ghar and then evil witch CC..uuuffff...CTs kisi din to sirf NiVren ka episode dikhao without any disturbance in between.

You know girls I was thinking ki YD should say that the whole Sood family will go for their kulguru darshan as both potas got married and BS is getting better (same one where they went on Sid's b'day but Sid did not go). And then Viren gets an idea and the day they are to leave for darshan he pretends that he is sick and Nivedita stays behind with him and then he should arrange for a very very romantic date...Just both of them and he should send Nandu out of the house too....No kabab mein haddi...😳
Originally posted by anjubala

Hum sab kitne pagal hain.. Kal ka intezaar kar rahe hain is umeed pe ki NiVren scenes milenge dekhne ko... And Milee, abhi to Viren ne manana hai Nivi ko date ke liye.. .Itni jaldi to woh nahin haan kahegi...And kal DD bhi to wapis aayegi ghar and then evil witch CC..uuuffff...CTs kisi din to sirf NiVren ka episode dikhao without any disturbance in between.

You know girls I was thinking ki YD should say that the whole Sood family will go for their kulguru darshan as both potas got married and BS is getting better (same one where they went on Sid's b'day but Sid did not go). And then Viren gets an idea and the day they are to leave for darshan he pretends that he is sick and Nivedita stays behind with him and then he should arrange for a very very romantic date...Just both of them and he should send Nandu out of the house too....No kabab mein haddi...😳
Anju, sach mein hum sab log pagal hogaye hai and agar hamay Viren bhi dekha toh darr kay bagh jayega😆 Kya karein dream toh kar saktey hain na and we are very sure of our Sweetu he will definitely manoafy Nivi, nahi toh dara dega keh kar ki zabardasti utakar lejayega ab tho uska haq bhi banta hai na (oh I am in my dreamland ) it will be fun to watch if he says so, if he could say it before marriage why can't he say after marriage hai na?

And I like the idea of home alone. And we know he is good actor, he can will manipulate everyone and Nandu ka kya hai Laajwanti kay paas bejsakthey hai😆 and then he can sing "Hum tum ek kamre oops sorry ghar mein band ho aur koyi na aaye"😉

Oh Anju, may be he did say that dialogue about zabardasti that is the reason she was running away from him. (I can dream right)

I had one more thing to say when they were showing NivRen near the bike they showed Sid on the terrace and the guy was saying he is feeling sad looking at them (they did say the same with Divya looking at the gate just to confuse us) what if, Divya comes there and sees Sid looking at them and then he says Divya tum teek kehthi thi Viren aur Nivi saath bohut acchi hai. she along with us have a shock of our life. what say?
There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved ❤️

I love the quote used above regarding NivRen because this suits them perfectly!

Nivi: a shy girl who is always giving and loving without ever expecting anything in return. Yet, she is a girl who is not fully appreciated by all members of her family and in fact is only loved by very few of them, namely, Daadiji and Yash. And although her father loves her he doesn't give her much attention and attention is needed in love too.

Viren: an outgoing young man who uses his intense personality to hide his pain at not being loved and appreciated by all members of his family. He has a lot of love to give, but is stopped by his Daadima  and Ma b/c they care more about image than anything else. 

Two souls become one: It doesn't matter how or why these two got married, the bottom line is that they did. Nivi and Viren = NivRen are two souls searching for love and have found each other. NivRen together will love one another and fill the voids in their life that were not filled by those around them. They will experience hardships and difficulties, but if they are together then there is on obstacle they can't overcome, including obstacles they create themselves. 
Edited by asyadada - 13 years ago
Originally posted by milee1014

Anju, sach mein hum sab log pagal hogaye hai and agar hamay Viren bhi dekha toh darr kay bagh jayega😆 Kya karein dream toh kar saktey hain na and we are very sure of our Sweetu he will definitely manoafy Nivi, nahi toh dara dega keh kar ki zabardasti utakar lejayega ab tho uska haq bhi banta hai na (oh I am in my dreamland ) it will be fun to watch if he says so, if he could say it before marriage why can't he say after marriage hai na?

And I like the idea of home alone. And we know he is good actor, he can will manipulate everyone and Nandu ka kya hai Laajwanti kay paas bejsakthey hai😆 and then he can sing "Hum tum ek kamre oops sorry ghar mein band ho aur koyi na aaye"😉
@ Milee the bike ride I would not miss for anything in the world but I feel it will not be until Friday but keeping our fingers crossed.

Anju if we do get that scene we all be dead.
Yaar I was just watching yesterday's episode and I noticed one more thing when VD asked both DD and Nivi to feed their husband. Nivis was'nt hesitatnt at all. Infact as soon as VD said that she went right away towards her thali to get the bite for Viren.
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Suchi, were you going to post the final lisitng of all the people in our Nivren thread. Not sure if you had more than 24, that's the last count that I recall from the prior thread.

payal dear lol I lost count now..  why dont you give the names youhave to anju she will add it in the main page and then we can go ahead and add those names that , are not on the list?

as people tell us?

you have it?