Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Simran I was totally obsessed with my hatred towards HL, CC, and DD today. Totally forgot to see if Nivi was wearing that bracelet. Don't have heart to watch today's episode again. This is the first time I watched episode where Nivi was crying, all the time I just read WU and if it is too sad i just skip it.

Seriously ketty, this is the first time for me as well [Oh! I was at a wedding during those three days of torture when Viren was "mysteriously" away, so I never did watch the episodes, just watched the scene with Nivi getting thrown out by CC and Viren catching her๐Ÿ˜ณ] But other than that, this is the FIRST time, I have watched an episode only once. Even I can't believe it. ๐Ÿ˜• They should never have an episode without NivRen interaction....
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Zarmeen, we all are already psychos... and this will only increase day by day. Don't know what is the limit to this.

Aashi, go to bed now.. You have to travel...Take care and have a safe trip. Happy New Year and happy holidays...We will surely miss you. I did not feel like writing analysis today as I hated the episode...I cannot write when Nivi is crying. So skipped it. Sorry jaan..

@starz4me - We all agree with you that we do not want the love story to move so fast but we want to see some improvement like we saw in the past 2 days... Some reciprocation from Nivi's side and Viren can continue wooing his wife...like he said "mera pyaar kabhi kam nahin hoga"
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Oh! Milee, what an absolutely brilliant analysis you have given. I just LOVED the way you have put everything so beautifully in words. There is no one like you, Anju and Navi, our very own Nivrenian trimurtis/triumvirate๐Ÿ˜ณ when it comes to soulful analysing. Everything becomes so crystal clear and feels so beautiful.

Anyway, once again, bye my jaanus and have happy holidays all of you. I will miss you all SO much.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Until we meet again....

Goodbye!!!! Au revoir!!!!! Auf Wiedersehen!!!! Love you all๐Ÿ˜ณ

@bold - Yay!!!!! got a title from Aashi....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค—
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Seriously ketty, this is the first time for me as well [Oh! I was at a wedding during those three days of torture when Viren was "mysteriously" away, so I never did watch the episodes, just watched the scene with Nivi getting thrown out by CC and Viren catching her๐Ÿ˜ณ] But other than that, this is the FIRST time, I have watched an episode only once. Even I can't believe it. ๐Ÿ˜• They should never have an episode without NivRen interaction....

Oh i can understand your situation..you wont believe.i have been reading your posts online but since at work cannot type posts but even I have been down since afternoon..

My co-workers asked is everything ok?? and they also noticed that I was visibly sad and upset..

i am in no mood to work..just waiting for time to go by fast...

i was so looking forward to the next day and some dhamaka by Viren but all FLOP ho gaya..why do these ppl do this to us..why they cannot show "truth" and "fairness" win over evil..atleast sometime right?? 
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh Anju, wonderful introduction. I could not have done this beautifully. And thanks Suchi for a beautiful title.

Oh Aashvee, sweetie I thought you already left. Thank God I caught you. Have a safe and wonderful trip dear, enjoy your vacation with your parents. And thanks for saying such wonderful words about the analysis I am overwhelmed and emotional.Its just all your support which makes me write my heart out. Thank you dear and have a wonderful holidays and Happy New Year.

Zarmeeno, I see you are here. How are you feeling, please take care of yourself watch out while you are walking. You have just become like our Nivi Mrs.Durghatana are you thinking if you start falling down Viren will come an hold you๐Ÿ˜‰ No dear it doesn't work like that he only goes for saving Nivi because she is his chaand and life, he doesn't care about us psychotic insane people๐Ÿ˜† But please do take care dear.

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Awww, Anju, well said. As usual, jaan๐Ÿ˜ณ

And because I love you so much, I am going to listen to you and disapparate to my bed....๐Ÿ˜† My mom will want to find you and get the secret formula from you...๐Ÿ˜† [Please don;t tell her anything...'kay...๐Ÿ˜†]

I understand about the analysis. It's sad but I can understand how you feel jaan. And there's always the promise of tomorrow where I shall be frantically rushing to a computer to check this thread...the moment I land.....๐Ÿ˜†

Well, bye again everyone...this time I am going....๐Ÿ˜† Pakka, pakka...๐Ÿ˜†

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Oh Anju, wonderful introduction. I could not have done this beautifully. And thanks Suchi for a beautiful title.

Oh Aashvee, sweetie I thought you already left. Thank God I caught you. Have a safe and wonderful trip dear, enjoy your vacation with your parents. And thanks for saying such wonderful words about the analysis I am overwhelmed and emotional.Its just all your support which makes me write my heart out. Thank you dear and have a wonderful holidays and Happy New Year.

Zarmeeno, I see you are here. How are you feeling, please take care of yourself watch out while you are walking. You have just become like our Nivi Mrs.Durghatana are you thinking if you start falling down Viren will come an hold you๐Ÿ˜‰ No dear it doesn't work like that he only goes for saving Nivi because she is his chaand and life, he doesn't care about us psychotic insane people๐Ÿ˜† But please do take care dear.

Milee, my jaanu, awww, thanks so much jaan....I hope you have a wonderful time these hols and a fabulous start to the new year. May you have every happiness and joy always jaan.๐Ÿค—

Anju, jaanu, I forgot to wish you happy hols and an awesome new year with everything that your heart desires for....๐Ÿค—
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am a sentimental fool, I have huge problem seeing anyone I like crying. And for Nivi even though it is fiction character, it's feels like she is one of us. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Crazy right? Never thought I will get attached to any show or a character for that matter. But I think I am more attached to all you girls over here and your thoughts and analysis. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I hope they won't give us any more episode like this. I don't mind if we have cute and fun scene and little bit of drama. But today's episode was full on melodrama. Hate when CT make her cry for whole episode. I wish Viren finds out what happened tomorrow, at least he can make her feel better. In SBB segment, she was looking normal so I guess she was over the whole drama.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hey Simran๐Ÿค—I could not see the bracelet jaan๐Ÿ˜• I mean, they didn't show Viren at all, can you believe it I wanted a scene where Viren helps her put it on....What an anticlimax...

psycho DD and her psycho Mom were just unbelievable today๐Ÿ˜ก Even thinking about how they behaved today makes me want to ๐Ÿ˜ก well, let's just say that the old methods of torturing criminals (from the middle ages) should be brought in again for this psycho Mom-daughter duo....๐Ÿ˜ก

I agree. they should be wipped with a long stick to no point. How can one be so cruel?? how did CT's write these scenes?? And why why why Viren was not there... 

he would have seen real colors of DD and HL...oh god why this happens to good people???

I think DD is hell bent in throwing Nivi out of the house....bcos even though this MU is cleared ..i feel jealousy will not go...i think DD just wants to be superior to Nivi and that is what is bothering her...nothing else and there is no cure for it. 

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Hey Milee: I'm feeling much better and after reading ur post I'm all smiling ike anything. So true yaar that name suits me so much and I would love to be called Mrs Durghatana. Yaar this is the sad part that no Viren comes to save me even not mine. He comes after I've fallen but not before to hold me. uffffffffffffffffffffffff kiya jalay pay namak chirak diya yaar. But still I'm all smiling coz of this name.