Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

wat is worse..dancing on table or burning wood??? (Page 2)

Poll Question: wat is worse..dancing on table or burning wood???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
24 [61.54%]
15 [38.46%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirjee

it meanz dharmesh..u r real bb.....dats yyy defendin bb in such manner...waooo...hahahahahahahha

Lol if I was BB, then the show would be 10-times more fun than it is now LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Monami.

azeemmentiroso Groupbie
azeemmentiroso
azeemmentiroso

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
pole dance on dining table,,,!:D

kellys

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by sirjee

it meanz dharmesh..u r real bb.....dats yyy defendin bb in such manner...waooo...hahahahahahahha

Lol if I was BB, then the show would be 10-times more fun than it is now LOL
now all ur weapons r been used...n now ur brains gave up...dats yy...itz becomin borin/....hahahhaha...but still u must be happpy...dat soo many sponsers r dere..n still u r alt No.2 place....WinkLOLLOLLOL
alpha_sigma Senior Member
alpha_sigma
alpha_sigma

Originally posted by alpha_sigma

Actually I researched on this a bit...

The effect of burning wood is close to neutral with regards to carbon.

As they grow, trees remove carbon from the atmosphere. That carbon is released into the atmosphere when we burn a log.

But trees are a renewable resource. The trees growing to replace the tree we burned will reclaim the carbon from the air.

Besides, we can't avoid the carbon being released into the atmosphere. Even if the tree is left to grow old, die and rot in the forest, the carbon in it will be released as it decomposes.

renewable but it takes15-20 yrs..and wat about the lost forest cover???

Its barely a few pieces of log my dear, what forest cover loss are u talking about LOL

Anyway, its not that Im taking BB's side but just wanted to make my point. Burning wood isn't that harmful at all...

Plus dancing on the table and burning wood are two COMPLETELY different issues. One relates to culture while other to environment. just my 2 cents Embarrassed
i'm not saying bb is burning an entire forest but burning a few logs is condoning deforestation(therefore the mention of loss of forest coverTongue)...and as far as comparing the two issues i guess i found it ironic that the punishment giving authority itself is not entirely flawless!!!

sirjee

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

As they grow, trees remove carbon from the atmosphere. That carbon is released into the atmosphere when we burn a log.

But trees are a renewable resource. The trees growing to replace the tree we burned will reclaim the carbon from the air.

Besides, we can't avoid the carbon being released into the atmosphere. Even if the tree is left to grow old, die and rot in the forest, the carbon in it will be released as it decomposes.

Its barely a few pieces of log my dear, what forest cover loss are u talking about LOL

Anyway, its not that Im taking BB's side but just wanted to make my point. Burning wood isn't that harmful at all...

Plus dancing on the table and burning wood are two COMPLETELY different issues. One relates to culture while other to environment. just my 2 cents Embarrassed
i'm not saying bb is burning an entire forest but burning a few logs is condoning deforestation(therefore the mention of loss of forest coverTongue)...and as far as comparing the two issues i guess i found it ironic that the punishment giving authority itself is not entirely flawless!!!
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
soo 4 u...bb should punish himself...soo wat punishment u suggest 4 bb...meanz dharmesh...bcoz he bb...hahahahhhahah
alpha_sigma Senior Member
alpha_sigma
alpha_sigma

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

i've taken ur two cents into account and made a more 'comparable poll'Wink
blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
waha paani bacha rahe hai yaha wood jala rahe hai without any reason....
sidra1993 Senior Member
sidra1993
sidra1993

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Whatever Veena did was wrong! and i am happy with whatever BB did! She deserves this!

And about the wood....umm...well...Burning wood = more pollution  

Go to top