Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

wat is worse..dancing on table or burning wood???

Poll Question: wat is worse..dancing on table or burning wood???

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
24 [61.54%]
15 [38.46%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

alpha_sigma Senior Member
alpha_sigma
alpha_sigma

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
since bb has  called veena's dancing on table as an affront to our 'culture' Ouch...wat does bb has to say about the task regarding burning woodDead
personally burning wood for no rhyme or reason day and night for a wk is more offensive to meConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pavelonmovejenny-zee-shamima-.Monami.sirjeeprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Actually I researched on this a bit...

The effect of burning wood is close to neutral with regards to carbon.

As they grow, trees remove carbon from the atmosphere. That carbon is released into the atmosphere when we burn a log.

But trees are a renewable resource. The trees growing to replace the tree we burned will reclaim the carbon from the air.

Besides, we can't avoid the carbon being released into the atmosphere. Even if the tree is left to grow old, die and rot in the forest, the carbon in it will be released as it decomposes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kuttasaharr

alpha_sigma
alpha_sigma

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Big Boss thinks HE can never be wrong Thumbs Down

Both are equally wrong.. De-forestation is related to Oxygen and Carbon-Di-Oxide and the other one is related to Foods.. Basic needs of life.. Thumbs Down

Even scientifically, both are wrong, because one can be atheist, but dancing with stilettos on makes the food dirty.. Thumbs Down

Partial BB Big smile
equally!!!! u really think so..Confused she wasn't dancing ON the food...and nobody was eating on the table either
and wat about khali putting his gianormous feet on the table facing ppl as they eat..Confused.y didn't bb punish him...i think THAT is more disrespectful...'culturally' and otherwiseOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28rose-girl-shamima-prerna4rishav

alpha_sigma
alpha_sigma

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

As they grow, trees remove carbon from the atmosphere. That carbon is released into the atmosphere when we burn a log.

But trees are a renewable resource. The trees growing to replace the tree we burned will reclaim the carbon from the air.

Besides, we can't avoid the carbon being released into the atmosphere. Even if the tree is left to grow old, die and rot in the forest, the carbon in it will be released as it decomposes.

renewable but it takes15-20 yrs..and wat about the lost forest cover???
sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
i think both r wrong...bcoz wat veena did was wrong...bcoz she iz no more a kid dat cant understand wat iz da value of food we have in our lyfs...n if one cant respect da food....dey cant even respect anything...n anyone...but bb iz also wrong...bcoz he iz polluting da atmosphere...already we ppl r complainin bout hole in ozone...n now bb iz also addin fuel in it...soo basically both r wrong...
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alpha_sigma

Its barely a few pieces of log my dear, what forest cover loss are u talking about LOL

Anyway, its not that Im taking BB's side but just wanted to make my point. Burning wood isn't that harmful at all...

Plus dancing on the table and burning wood are two COMPLETELY different issues. One relates to culture while other to environment. just my 2 cents Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kellys

sirjee IF-Sizzlerz
sirjee
sirjee

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by alpha_sigma

Its barely a few pieces of log my dear, what forest cover loss are u talking about LOL

Anyway, its not that Im taking BB's side but just wanted to make my point. Burning wood isn't that harmful at all...

Plus dancing on the table and burning wood are two COMPLETELY different issues. One relates to culture while other to environment. just my 2 cents Embarrassed
it meanz dharmesh..u r real bb.....dats yyy defendin bb in such manner...waooo...hahahahahahahha

Go to top