India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia confuses me (Page 2)

-Alone- IF-Dazzler
-Alone-
-Alone-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I think Piya is more interested about Abhay's gf Maithli than Abhay's super-natural power.LOL She thinks Abhay's power is common 2 her but a person like Abhay having a gf??????????? It's not natural 2 her. So, The Piya Bond  started her jasoosi and also troubling maithli's ghost. Oh poor girl she is totally wiped out in abahay's love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged

Yeh Pia saw how blood disappear but no reaction from her  in that matter,,

Piya is not detective inspite of Maya's disapproved to involve her in the she want to involved coz Abhay is theri for some reason,,,

she involve in Danish coz Abhay save her from Danish,,,

Now Maithli coz Abhay is involve

She actually want to be around abhay

Abhay ignour her so she is taking this all step to stay with Abhay
Gosh I love Piya

Edited by -sim- - 23 December 2010 at 4:18am

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:19am | IP Logged
What can we say - Pia is just Pia an we all love her.
Edward01 Groupbie
Edward01
Edward01

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:47am | IP Logged
And he as in Abhay, who could hear / feel the tremors before the earthquake; he with his super sensitive ears could not hear Pia shouting his name .... They do a fairly poor job of editing !!

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edward01

And he as in Abhay, who could hear / feel the tremors before the earthquake; he with his super sensitive ears could not hear Pia shouting his name .... They do a fairly poor job of editing !!
thanks - u know i was stating the same - could he not hear her or was he sooooo lost in maithali.
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:00am | IP Logged
piya bechaari nanhi si jaan!!!!!
kitna kuchh karna padta hai usey..........studies(now a neglected thing) ,dating, parties, jaasoosi nd abhay ki maithli ka raaz..........
we shud understand it is hard for her to remember all dis..... agar dimaag par itna pressure dalegi toh  usey short term memory loss ho jayegaROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritziecarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

piya bechaari nanhi si jaan!!!!!
kitna kuchh karna padta hai usey..........studies(now a neglected thing) ,dating, parties, jaasoosi nd abhay ki maithli ka raaz..........
we shud understand it is hard for her to remember all dis..... agar dimaag par itna pressure dalegi toh  usey short term memory loss ho jayegaROFLROFLROFL
Gajini.LOLLOLLOL
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

i think she is too lost in Aphay to get bothered by anything elseLOL..but hey she tried to goggle him didnt sheROFL..that was very lame i mean come on she should have googled his super characteristics and not his name!LOL 

i mean if i was to know about these unusual super powers i would write it as a question, and wouldnt write the persons name whom i think has the powers, like really! as if its there in the net for anyone to read and knowROFLhow stupid was that!

but hey i try to over look the stupid stuffs in the show cause i am loving it cause of ABHIYA ad the rest of the cast! but sometimes it gets too much!Sleepy

Yes, Kahila. That was really funny - google Abhay Raichand ROFL. And Abhay was smart enough to unplug the computer - Bet he knew, she will know everything about Abhay Raichand and Vampires from Wikipedia, India Forums, Twilight website,  etc ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL. She doesn't need the books from Arnab's study or library ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL  

Edited by Ritz93 - 23 December 2010 at 3:34pm

carisma2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index