India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Pia confuses me

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Acha Pia loves playing detective detective, Picks up on all the clues and really goes in with the investigations and questions.

BUH such a big thing - Abhay jumped of the building with her safe and sound, His blood dissapeared and his hand healed. would that not be enough to send her into a turmoil? 

tornado

How cum this she has taken so lightely? 

Edited by carisma2 - 22 December 2010 at 3:02pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Hessa85ka7eelaRoyalLEO_KrrishBefikre

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
LOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Very true carisma. Pia's reaction is big on human things and just curosity on super-natural things. LOL

After Danish, she is going to use her detective talents now on Abhay. Poor Abhay, who is going to save him from Pia's wrath? LOLLOL Maithali? Pia is already calling her ghost to help in her detective work ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Maoh-sim-carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

LOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Very true carisma. Pia's reaction is big on human things and just curosity on super-natural things. LOL

After Danish, she is going to use her detective talents now on Abhay. Poor Abhay, who is going to save him from Pia's wrath? LOLLOL Maithali? Pia is already calling her ghost to help in her detective work ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Now maithali will come and really stir them all up  Tornado Windy 
They have called up a tornado - they have had it tomorrowz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
yeah agreed. piya is bringing a big tornado on herself

carisma2

RoyalLEO_Krrish IF-Sizzlerz
RoyalLEO_Krrish
RoyalLEO_Krrish

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
@ TM: ROFLROFL Yah..She is playing Detective in Pyar ki..bit of too much involved in abhay's life..I was thinking she should've been more concerned about Abhay's truth..than Maithli's..

carisma2

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
hmm, yaa, Pia's focus has now shifted to Maithili, she just gave a casual look to Abhay, when he was healing his woundErmm

carisma2

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
i think she is too lost in Aphay to get bothered by anything elseLOL..but hey she tried to goggle him didnt sheROFL..that was very lame i mean come on she should have googled his super characteristics and not his name!LOL 

i mean if i was to know about these unusual super powers i would write it as a question, and wouldnt write the persons name whom i think has the powers, like really! as if its there in the net for anyone to read and knowROFLhow stupid was that!

but hey i try to over look the stupid stuffs in the show cause i am loving it cause of ABHIYA ad the rest of the cast! but sometimes it gets too much!Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maohcarisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

i think she is too lost in Aphay to get bothered by anything elseLOL..but hey she tried to goggle him didnt sheROFL..that was very lame i mean come on she should have googled his super characteristics and not his name!LOL 

i mean if i was to know about these unusual super powers i would write it as a question, and wouldnt write the persons name whom i think has the powers, like really! as if its there in the net for anyone to read and knowROFLhow stupid was that!

but hey i try to over look the stupid stuffs in the show cause i am loving it cause of ABHIYA ad the rest of the cast! but sometimes it gets too much!Sleepy
I just cannot believe sha has taken this so lightely - and she is chasing him in to the jungle even after that. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index