Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Why Nakku's Bappa send back Seema in LTL?

Poll Question: What will be Seema's role according to you?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
30 [100.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Hi guys
Just wanna know your predictions about seema 's entry in LTL

Well I think she ll be positive in Tasha's Life...
She will hear about the Dutta's transformation to Dutta Bhao the Don!
She will feel guilty and then repent by helping Dutta and Nakusha to get closer and clear all the misunderstandings...

What do you think guys?

Edited by Faryyy - 22 December 2010 at 2:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustGooddAbhiAnibfunofbb123

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
I am really hoping she brings Tasha closer and does not stake her claim on Dutta.
If Dutta forgives Seema, then he can forgive Baaji and Naku too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gooddushankitvc

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
In my prediction the story will be like this:   Dutta in nasha status will be driving n might face some accident and achanak Seema might come there and take him to her place.  She recalls her love for him n try to approach him with her song and apology. Dutta might stay at her place becoz of his wound. And in the mng he will come to know that he stayed in his 1st lover's house. When he will arrive in PN As would ask the Q as to where he was. Everbody will be waiting for his rtn and as welll as for his reply.

Our beloved doe eyed Naku will also be seein Dutta's face  expecting some ans with wify rights. At that time Dutta will not be able to tell the truth coz if tells it is like going against his rules and hurting his beloved soul Naku and try to lie everybody but his conscious will be pricking abt what he had done. Then he might understand Naku' s n Baji's helplessness and he will forgive them. In this way Seema could help Tasha n Duji to get united.  SmileTongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlAbhiAni-bharti-ushankitvc

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Hi, Good ,  Hug Ur predictions r toooo gooood just like ur name,   It would be lovely to see dutta facing the dilema of saying the truth, without hurting nakku.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAni

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Goodd

In my prediction the story will be like this:   Dutta in nasha status will be driving n might face some accident and achanak Seema might come there and take him to her place.  She recalls her love for him n try to approach him with her song and apology. Dutta might stay at her place becoz of his wound. And in the mng he will come to know that he stayed in his 1st lover's house. When he will arrive in PN As would ask the Q as to where he was. Everbody will be waiting for his rtn and as welll as for his reply.

Our beloved doe eyed Naku will also be seein Dutta's face  expecting some ans with wify rights. At that time Dutta will not be able to tell the truth coz if tells it is like going against his rules and hurting his beloved soul Naku and try to lie everybody but his conscious will be pricking abt what he had done. Then he might understand Naku' s n Baji's helplessness and he will forgive them. In this way Seema could help Tasha n Duji to get united.  SmileTongue

It will be vry painful to see Dutta in Seema's place..........but if it happens exactly like this.........then ....then .......... all is well that ends well....... Then may be by LTL B'day we may see Tasha 2gether and Duji patchup............

AbhiAni

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Hi Faryy
I guess seema is not negative at all because Kalawati is already planning n plotting, this time its gonna get bigger web for Dutta by Kala.............seema will act as jagtap or subhu here.......she will tell Dutta that I ignored your true love n see where I landed.......my life has been ruined n I can't go back to what I was....now forgive me for what I did n you also don't ignore Nakusha.....even if she committed a mistake, forgive her.......because after all she loves you......Don't commit the same mistake as I did........she is gonna be positive for sure......Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlAbhiAni

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

even if she committed a mistake, forgive her.......because after all she loves you......Don't commit the same mistake as I did........she is gonna be positive for sure......Wink

SEND THIS DIALOGUE TO THE DIRECTORS!!!!!!!! lol seriously this is what should happend!!!!LOL

mussy.jamshed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top