deadly thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Armaan is furiously staring at billu. If only looks could kill, Billu would have been dead by now. Nandu gets excited at the name of Singapore and grab billu at the side. He tells him when will friends come in use and that he is ready to go as he even has his passport. The idea totally appeals to billu. And he agrees. When he tell this to Armaan his face fells. Jassi tries to end the matter there but Armaan agrees, as he is ready to do anything for Miss Yana. As soon as Armaan leaves Jassi is ready to jump with excitement. She can't believe it that she is going to a foreign country. Bebe and Amrit are really happy for Jassi.Next day Nandu comes early in the morning with his passport. He wakes Jassi from her sleep. Jassi is totally annoyed. She tells him that he can give the passport to billu who has just walk in to see if Nandu is not disturbing her. Nandu sincerely says that a passport is something he can't trust anybody with. Any way Jassi gets ready and reach the office with Nandu.Even their Nandu is not ready to give his passport even to Armaan. Armaan tells him that he is already late and that the passport is his responsibly. And he practically snatches the passport with nandu and gives it to some one. Raj calls then. He asks Armaan if all the preparation is ready. Armaan replies positive. Raj apologies that he won't be able to come and drop him. To which Armaan replies "Jalna ke boo aare hai" (he can smell something burning). Raj argues with him. Armaan is so busy talking with Raj that he has forgotten that Jassi & Nandu are standing right in front of him. Suddenly he realizes and notices the puzzle look on both the faces.He tell raj that he has to go now. Armaan goes and say goodbye to Malika and Aryan. Malika wish him luck while Aryan stare at him suspiciously.

Meanwhile the news of Jassi going to Singapore has spread. The gang has surrounded Jassi and her talking with excitement. Jassi openly admits that she is nervous, as it is her first trip. The gang warns her that she should not get wrapped up in her work and make it a point to see at least a bit of Singapore. Jassi replies that Armaan has promise her that he will show her Singapore. Then Maria jokes that she will make a badge for her, which will show Jassi identity, and her contact number. Trishala adds that they should also write GG which stands gor gulmohur gang so Jassi would be returned to them if she gets lost.

Night comes. Jassi start feeling the nervousness of her trip and her stomach is paining. Billu , Nandu & Bebe comforts her.Every thing is packed and ready to go.Everybody is making a fuss over Jassi and Nandu. Armaan is waiting patiently as the families say their goodbye. Billu actually gives Jassi mirch masala so she can put it in people eyes if somebody annoys her. Armaan feels really out of place. 

Any way they reach Singapore safely. Jassi and Nandu can't keep their excitement to themselves. The drive to the hotel is a really exciting one for them as they get to see the tall building, the brightly –lit streets and everything else. Jassi thanks Armaan when they reach the hotel. Armaan then thinks that it should be him thanking her as it is because of her he would be able to enjoy the trip with Yana.

The next day we see Nandu having a blast in the hotel. Nandu wants to enjoy the luxury of the hotel. But Jassi keeps preventing him. While Nandu is grumbling Armaan calls Yana. He is told that Yana is busy with a beauty treatment and will not be free for the next three hours. Armaan wonders how he will pass the time. Jassi is feeding Nandu allu puri which her mother made so that they can save on the money. Armaan walks in. When he sees the puri he say he is also hungry. Nandu conveniently hands his puri to Armaan and say that he can have his so he can eat form the hotel. Jassi looks annoyed at nandu. Armaan then offer to take them both out. Jassi is glowing with happiness. Meanwhile in India Malika is trying to get in touch with the client, which she doesn't know  that they don't exist. Aryan walks in. He also dials the number. He checks in the directory to discover that such numbers don't exist. When he points it to Malika she defends Armaan by saying that the directory must be old. Aryan doesn't look convince. Malika and Aryan start their old argument about how Aryan never trusts Armaan.

Edited by vbhatter - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Morgoth thumbnail
Thanks for the update! I'm in Canada and we're always one episode behind over here.
Ashwirya Shetty thumbnail

Hi DEADLY,

Good to see you back. We all missed your updates. Hope you did well in your exams. Thanks for the update, I have been unable to watch the last couple episodes and will not be able to watch rest of this week episodes too.

Anyways...all the best for your balance exam.

Ash

KK_lassi thumbnail
😊Edited by KK_lassi - 19 years ago
deadly thumbnail
No need for thanks. You guys don't have to thank me everytime i post an update.My exam went pretty well overall Ash.Thanks for asking.
dotme thumbnail

hey guys....

who ever is posting the updates plz don't miss episodes in between.

can u post the update for 31 st,and 1st june.

i m sorry....i sound demanding.....but i hate missing any episode of jassi........😭

but thank u anyways....for doin this social work for the jassi fans.πŸ‘

mermaid thumbnail

Hello Jassi Fans!

I am a long time visitor of this site. First i would like to applaud πŸ‘the effort that people make to post updates.

I am a big fan of Jassi n depend on this site for updates.

Good job guys, keep it up. BTW, i really like the new look of the site.

deadly thumbnail
Thanks everybody. And Ash my exam went well overall.