Pratigya
Pratigya

Good Going Sajjan Singh! (Page 2)

CrAzYRED IF-Rockerz
CrAzYRED
CrAzYRED

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Way to go Sajjan Singh! ClapClapClap You accomplished what even Pratigya could not do
The speech SS gave to Krishna today was bitter, but it was very much necessary for Krishna to realize that he really was just free-loading off his dad.

I don't know if anyone else thought this, but I felt that SS didn't want to say all this to Krishna, but he did anyway for his son's sake. He made himself look bad to encourage his son to start earning and support his family.
It, infact, reminded me of a few years old movie starring Amitabh Bachchan and Akshay Kumar, where Mr. Bachchan did exactly the same thing with his son, Akshay, to make him realize the value of money. He kicked his son and pregnant Bahu out of the house to fend for themselves, and ultimately they did, and they also realised how their father was right in doing so. I feel that Pratigya is now headed in the same path.

Loved the episode, Sajjan Singh, you rocked today.... Clap You can put the blame on Pratigya all you want, but we know you'll be full of pride (even if secretly) the day Krishna comes home with some hard earned money. Big smile
They say better late than never...SS, fail big time to give his children education, what you sow is what you reap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

Meaningful Senior Member
Meaningful
Meaningful

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
SS rocked!
First ever episode where everybody present made sense in their own way. Nothing to complain about anybody (YKW though present is ignored)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_krishna....Poojie....carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnsu

SS rocked!
First ever episode where everybody present made sense in their own way. Nothing to complain about anybody (YKW though present is ignored)
100 % in agreement
lighthousepier Senior Member
lighthousepier
lighthousepier

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
I agree completely - I think no one will be prouder than SS when Krishna comes home with self-earned cash.  I also think that no one will be more upset than Amma (except maybe Arushi - who doesn't count for anything in my books).

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45Mili27MERARAI

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I'm glad you mentioned the film Waqt - Coz I said the same to my Hubby, that this reminded me of Waqt, But in Waqt Akshay made him self get chucked out after he was being cheeky(that was sooo funny),

Bechara baba got set up by FL and got told off. Buh yeh I agree that SS was really hurt. Whether he did it to make his son realise or because they hate Pratigya is yet to be revealed more. I am going to go and watch this Waqt like epi again.

The day Krishna earns money SS will be proud.
Now that Kriya are both told that they have to fend for themselves - No harm in Pratz working now. So under these circumstances it would be Ok.

I always felt that Krish didn't need to work as he was lucky to be born with a golden spoon in his mouth - Unless he wanted to for time pass, Buh after hearing all the taunts he gets for pocket money - Am glad he will be a self made man and education or not this guy will be successful.
Thanks, I loved the film, the story was so simple yet it gave such a good message. Big smile

I know Krishna doesn't need to work as he has everything he wants. But I think people should work for some self-satisfaction as well. And there's nothing more satisfying than having your very own money to spend. Big smile And, I may be very old-fashioned, but I still like it when men do some work, anything for a source of income. Whether it's a business or office, or working-from-home. Infact, if I was Krishna's dad, I wouldn't have allowed him to get married till he had a stable income. LOL

Well, it's never too late, hope he starts earning soon. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrAzYREDcarisma2

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighthousepier

I agree completely - I think no one will be prouder than SS when Krishna comes home with self-earned cash.  I also think that no one will be more upset than Amma (except maybe Arushi - who doesn't count for anything in my books).
Hmm... Amma will really be very upset. The little control she and SS have over Krishna will be lost, as he will be an independent man. Cant wait! LOL
Arushi will finally wipe that stupid smirk off her face. Her evil intentions will have the opposite effect and bring Kriya closer together. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepier

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Originally posted by carisma2

I'm glad you mentioned the film Waqt - Coz I said the same to my Hubby, that this reminded me of Waqt, But in Waqt Akshay made him self get chucked out after he was being cheeky(that was sooo funny),

Bechara baba got set up by FL and got told off. Buh yeh I agree that SS was really hurt. Whether he did it to make his son realise or because they hate Pratigya is yet to be revealed more. I am going to go and watch this Waqt like epi again.

The day Krishna earns money SS will be proud.
Now that Kriya are both told that they have to fend for themselves - No harm in Pratz working now. So under these circumstances it would be Ok.

I always felt that Krish didn't need to work as he was lucky to be born with a golden spoon in his mouth - Unless he wanted to for time pass, Buh after hearing all the taunts he gets for pocket money - Am glad he will be a self made man and education or not this guy will be successful.
Thanks, I loved the film, the story was so simple yet it gave such a good message. Big smile

I know Krishna doesn't need to work as he has everything he wants. But I think people should work for some self-satisfaction as well. And there's nothing more satisfying than having your very own money to spend. Big smile And, I may be very old-fashioned, but I still like it when men do some work, anything for a source of income. Whether it's a business or office, or working-from-home. Infact, if I was Krishna's dad, I wouldn't have allowed him to get married till he had a stable income. LOL

Well, it's never too late, hope he starts earning soon. Big smile
True - One has to do something. Yesterday when i orginally watched on line a huge chunk was missing and then I watched again on IF - and I saw that SS didn't like the idea of Krish going out looking for work like that - and the situation from his end heated after Pratigya spoke 'abt it being a good idea of him working'  then he errupted again. So am glad i re-watched

Go to top