Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: mnsu

SS rocked!

First ever episode where everybody present made sense in their own way. Nothing to complain about anybody (YKW though present is ignored)

100 % in agreement
lighthousepier thumbnail
I agree completely - I think no one will be prouder than SS when Krishna comes home with self-earned cash.  I also think that no one will be more upset than Amma (except maybe Arushi - who doesn't count for anything in my books).
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

I'm glad you mentioned the film Waqt - Coz I said the same to my Hubby, that this reminded me of Waqt, But in Waqt Akshay made him self get chucked out after he was being cheeky(that was sooo funny),

Bechara baba got set up by FL and got told off. Buh yeh I agree that SS was really hurt. Whether he did it to make his son realise or because they hate Pratigya is yet to be revealed more. I am going to go and watch this Waqt like epi again.

The day Krishna earns money SS will be proud.
Now that Kriya are both told that they have to fend for themselves - No harm in Pratz working now. So under these circumstances it would be Ok.

I always felt that Krish didn't need to work as he was lucky to be born with a golden spoon in his mouth - Unless he wanted to for time pass, Buh after hearing all the taunts he gets for pocket money - Am glad he will be a self made man and education or not this guy will be successful.

Thanks, I loved the film, the story was so simple yet it gave such a good message. 😃

I know Krishna doesn't need to work as he has everything he wants. But I think people should work for some self-satisfaction as well. And there's nothing more satisfying than having your very own money to spend. 😃 And, I may be very old-fashioned, but I still like it when men do some work, anything for a source of income. Whether it's a business or office, or working-from-home. Infact, if I was Krishna's dad, I wouldn't have allowed him to get married till he had a stable income. 😆

Well, it's never too late, hope he starts earning soon. 😃
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighthousepier

I agree completely - I think no one will be prouder than SS when Krishna comes home with self-earned cash.  I also think that no one will be more upset than Amma (except maybe Arushi - who doesn't count for anything in my books).

Hmm... Amma will really be very upset. The little control she and SS have over Krishna will be lost, as he will be an independent man. Cant wait! 😆
Arushi will finally wipe that stupid smirk off her face. Her evil intentions will have the opposite effect and bring Kriya closer together. 😃
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: elle45

Thanks, I loved the film, the story was so simple yet it gave such a good message. 😃

I know Krishna doesn't need to work as he has everything he wants. But I think people should work for some self-satisfaction as well. And there's nothing more satisfying than having your very own money to spend. 😃 And, I may be very old-fashioned, but I still like it when men do some work, anything for a source of income. Whether it's a business or office, or working-from-home. Infact, if I was Krishna's dad, I wouldn't have allowed him to get married till he had a stable income. 😆

Well, it's never too late, hope he starts earning soon. 😃

True - One has to do something. Yesterday when i orginally watched on line a huge chunk was missing and then I watched again on IF - and I saw that SS didn't like the idea of Krish going out looking for work like that - and the situation from his end heated after Pratigya spoke 'abt it being a good idea of him working'  then he errupted again. So am glad i re-watched