India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Good Going Sajjan Singh!

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Way to go Sajjan Singh! ClapClapClap You accomplished what even Pratigya could not do
The speech SS gave to Krishna today was bitter, but it was very much necessary for Krishna to realize that he really was just free-loading off his dad.

I don't know if anyone else thought this, but I felt that SS didn't want to say all this to Krishna, but he did anyway for his son's sake. He made himself look bad to encourage his son to start earning and support his family.
It, infact, reminded me of a few years old movie starring Amitabh Bachchan and Akshay Kumar, where Mr. Bachchan did exactly the same thing with his son, Akshay, to make him realize the value of money. He kicked his son and pregnant Bahu out of the house to fend for themselves, and ultimately they did, and they also realised how their father was right in doing so. I feel that Pratigya is now headed in the same path.

Loved the episode, Sajjan Singh, you rocked today.... Clap You can put the blame on Pratigya all you want, but we know you'll be full of pride (even if secretly) the day Krishna comes home with some hard earned money. Big smile

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

S-stark_83Krishna_krishnarayanoSabu0211lighthousepierMeaningfulpallaigawkersknraa_umaRahmaleena1...Binny...MERARAInisha2010....Poojie....carisma2

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Way to go Sajjan Singh! ClapClapClap You accomplished what even Pratigya could not do
The speech SS gave to Krishna today was bitter, but it was very much necessary for Krishna to realize that he really was just free-loading off his dad.

I don't know if anyone else thought this, but I felt that SS didn't want to say all this to Krishna, but he did anyway for his son's sake. He made himself look bad to encourage his son to start earning and support his family.
It, infact, reminded me of a few years old movie starring Amitabh Bachchan and Akshay Kumar, where Mr. Bachchan did exactly the same thing with his son, Akshay, to make him realize the value of money. He kicked his son and pregnant Bahu out of the house to fend for themselves, and ultimately they did, and they also realised how their father was right in doing so. I feel that Pratigya is now headed in the same path.

Loved the episode, Sajjan Singh, you rocked today.... Clap You can put the blame on Pratigya all you want, but we know you'll be full of pride (even if secretly) the day Krishna comes home with some hard earned money. Big smile

nice post!even i m thinking in the same way . Pratigya should do a job what do u think?

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k_83

nice post!even i m thinking in the same way . Pratigya should do a job what do u think?

Hmm... you're right she should. But with the kind of in-laws she has, they'll never accept it. Plus she cant start working before Krishna coz then the Thakurs will say Krishna is just mooching off his wife.

The only way it might be possible for her to work is if they leave the TN and live somewhere else. Or if Prats says that Krishnas income alone isn't sufficient to support them both.

How about Krishna and T/C open a small business and Pratigya handles all their office work? Managing the accounts etc?Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_krishnalighthousepieraleena1corvettea_uma....Poojie....

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Hmm... you're right she should. But with the kind of in-laws she has, they'll never accept it. Plus she cant start working before Krishna coz then the Thakurs will say Krishna is just mooching off his wife.

The only way it might be possible for her to work is if they leave the TN and live somewhere else. Or if Prats says that Krishnas income alone isn't sufficient to support them both.

How about Krishna and T/C open a small business and Pratigya handles all their office work? Managing the accounts etc?Smile
wow !!!!!!!!!it would be gr888!!!!! we will also enjoy their work. I think it should happen like this so there would not be drift between kriya in case of qualification. It would be diff. and nice track. CV's should do the same thing. it would be gr88 to watch 4 of them . The devars would be helping to their bhaiya and bhami ma. I always enjoy T &C with KP. even cvs also trying to show true friends r always worth than our close relatives.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45aleena1

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I'm glad you mentioned the film Waqt - Coz I said the same to my Hubby, that this reminded me of Waqt, But in Waqt Akshay made him self get chucked out after he was being cheeky(that was sooo funny),

Bechara baba got set up by FL and got told off. Buh yeh I agree that SS was really hurt. Whether he did it to make his son realise or because they hate Pratigya is yet to be revealed more. I am going to go and watch this Waqt like epi again.

The day Krishna earns money SS will be proud.
Now that Kriya are both told that they have to fend for themselves - No harm in Pratz working now. So under these circumstances it would be Ok.

I always felt that Krish didn't need to work as he was lucky to be born with a golden spoon in his mouth - Unless he wanted to for time pass, Buh after hearing all the taunts he gets for pocket money - Am glad he will be a self made man and education or not this guy will be successful.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

k_83Krishna_krishnaelle45aleena1....Poojie....

k_83 Groupbie
k_83
k_83

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

I'm glad you mentioned the film Waqt - Coz I said the same to my Hubby, that this reminded me of Waqt, But in Waqt Akshay made him self get chucked out after he was being cheeky(that was sooo funny),

Bechara baba got set up by FL and got told off. Buh yeh I agree that SS was really hurt. Whether he did it to make his son realise or because they hate Pratigya is yet to be revealed more. I am going to go and watch this Waqt like epi again.

Now that Kriya are both told that they have to fend for themselves - No harm in Pratz working now. So under these circumstances it would be Ok.

I always felt that Krish didn't need to work as he was lucky to be born with a golden spoon in his mouth - Unless he wanted to for time pass, Buh after hearing all the taunts he gets for pocket money - Am glad he will be a self made man and education or not this guy will be successful.

I like this line. Education is necessary for getting a job but krishna is lacking in this. BUT one of the best quality in his is that passion and strong willpower. u can say stubborn also. Krishna is one kind of person he will not bow down his self respect. And he will do any kind of job to live with self respect.Pratigya was telling him the same thing but he was taking lightly.  but ss gives him a good direction and it was needed. it will help them to make their bright future.

Edited by k_83 - 22 December 2010 at 2:44pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45a_umacarisma2

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

Elle

I completely agree SS was excellent and though I must disagree SS had no regret because although he loves his son he has absolutely no faith in him at least when it comes to earning but the fact that he said these things did cause him pain it was visible in his eyes after Krishna left in a fit of anger he shook his head and smirked while the professor was talking as if to say I stated the facts but we will have to wait and see what the results are !!

After a long time I did not mind the brats presence nor her smirk because now seeing her reaction to Krishna's success will be far more interesting she will be burning with jealousy/defeat as for the Tachurs they will be surprised though proud to see their son worthy of something. A part from SS's speech I even enjoyed the professors speech today the fact that the twit was standing behind him  made it even more enjoyable for me. As for Krishna he needed to be pushed in to the correct direction and SS has accomplished that by stating the harsh truth today now we will see the Krishna we have been waiting for !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_krishnaMeaningfulelle45aleena1MERARAInisha2010....Poojie....

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

I like this line. Education is necessary for getting a job but krishna is lacking in this. BUT one of the best quality in his is that passion and strong willpower. u can say stubborn also. Krishna is one kind of person he will not bow down his self respect. And he will do any kind of job to live with self respect.Pratigya was telling him the same thing but he was taking lightly.  but ss gives him a good direction and it was needed. it will help them to make their bright future.
Thanks - He's like a Rocky Balboa character...... Where there was a will there was a way. Krish so reminds me of Rocky..oh sly stalion Day Dreaming

Go to top