Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly Bndra following some members of this forum (Page 3)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girllkuttasaharramy22

decent_girll Senior Member
decent_girll
decent_girll

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by decent_girll

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Dolly was talking to Sameer abt how bad Veena is etc etc.. Only if she knew that behind her back, Sameer was bitching abt Dolly n Khali LOL..

Anyways, Dolly's name calling is Thumbs Down And Ashmit's behavior is Thumbs DownThumbs Down

Guess because Sam and Shweta don't want to indulge in any fight no more.. It is stupid to argue with Dolly. Ashmit's behavior was psycho as usual.
I won't like to see fight at this last stages of BB.. The game should be ON but violence should not!

Yes.. I thought in last 2 weeks they can live peacefully Confused Huh.. But Ashmit is VERY ill-mannered IMO.. When Dolly did not vote for Ashmit in captaincy, Shweta said I dont want any fights ok.. ! He made sure he is going to pick up some fights.. he said 'Abhi toh fight shuru hogi dekhna'.. Dead

It was all intentional.. If Ashmit had behaved properly in the beginning, Dolly wont have commented on Veena's char etc etc.. Dolly's got a BIG foul-mouth.. And when it is opened, I am Dead.. But Ashmit could ahve avoided the fight.. I am against Ashmit more than Dolly or Veena that's all DeadAngry Is that how to talk to a woman like 'Shaadishuda ho, jealous ho etc etc' Angry

And I agree with Sam-Shweta part.. It was nice.. But Sam should not claim that he stands up against everything that is unfair.. Dolly's comments and Ashmit's provokation both were wrong.. But good that he is FINALLY thinking to play safe.. Big smileEmbarrassed

You are right! More than ashmit's stupid remarks I dislike his dance and making weird voices. He does not need to act retard even if he is fighting.. but I don't think because of him she started character thing on veena.. she was upset on her since days which was clear in yesterday's episode too.. she was just waiting for a chance. If not today than tomorrow she would ve said this. It does not take her a minute to call a girl wh**e Dead
Yes, Sam claimed that he stand up against everything wrong but Ashmit was already there, Sam gets emotional soon so good he didn't say a word!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishav

KripAngad4ever IF-Dazzler
KripAngad4ever
KripAngad4ever

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you!
 i dnt knw why ppl on this forum and others find veena at fault everytime..im not sure if they're raceists or just screwed int eh head and cant see sides and know how to reason!

prerna4rishav

helloji Groupbie
helloji
helloji

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bade34

Dolly Bindra has taken a leaf out of some members on this forum who just hate Veena and can go to any extent to badmuth her, blame her, even if its her fault or not. Veena mit be cheap but members here make baseless and crap allegations just to abuse her.
Since Seema's eviction Dolly has been trying to provoke Veena, constantly taunting her and get her to react. First it was Shweta, then Sara, now its Veena, most probably she mite've been given a signal that she has been too nice and boring in her second innings, and if nominated mite get evicted as she is'nt being real. Dolly has zeroed target Veena and has been at loggerheads with her since this week started.
         Today, she was trying to move towards Veena, when Ashmit came in the way. Dolly failed to get past Ashmit, but she is still on the job regularly bitching about Veena trying to turn other housemates away from her. Some members on this forum have been harping anything they can get out against Veena and today they went overboard, of baselessly accusing her of using miscarriage issue against Dolly. Dolly has been saying all kinds of stuff against Veena, actually all housemates as well as same forum members calling her prostitute, wh*re, cheap for weeks now. Today Dolly in order to make Veena react commented on Veena's father, that go check your father's stomach. Remember Baap pay jaana nahee, manoj ji kissi kay maa baap aur religion pay comment nahee karna khoon kharaba hojata hai. And Dolly trying to destroy Veena, went after her parents, in response Veena no as large as your stomach, forum members decided to ignore this incident and these Shweta fans who were badmouthing cursing Dolly for months now are nodding delightfully. Diverting their baseless venom against Veena using the most fictitious crap which Veena never even spoke of, its disgusting and shameful.
totally agreed
 doly was wrong wrong wrong and no sympathy for this lady
DarkPassenger Groupbie
DarkPassenger
DarkPassenger

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
last time when Dolly attacked Shweta, didn't Veena go to Dolly afterwards and said "i respect you a lot" etc etc..

now that table has turned, she is talking about being a woman and Dolly giving all women a bad name etc etc..

hypocrite much!

shehhad

wicked gal Goldie
wicked gal
wicked gal

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
just one question to all those veena fans who are saying that veena is being cheap or her sleeping with ashmit  is not harming anyone,so do you guys also agree that shweta is also not harming anyone if she talks about somebody behind their backs??isn't she entitled to her opinions and since she is in a game,she is allowed to play the game the way she wishes to?Smile
zara41 Senior Member
zara41
zara41

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
i totally agree thats what i thinkClap
decent_girll Senior Member
decent_girll
decent_girll

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by wicked gal

just one question to all those veena fans who are saying that veena is being cheap or her sleeping with ashmit  is not harming anyone,so do you guys also agree that shweta is also not harming anyone if she talks about somebody behind their backs??isn't she entitled to her opinions and since she is in a game,she is allowed to play the game the way she wishes to?Smile

I like veena and I do really think that being seductive and sexy is really not the right thing to do specially on a National t-v.. even aged people and kids watch the show so she should be in her limits.. But than again.. bitching about everyone, stretching things till it becomes lie and being two faced like good on front and than back biting and that too very severe, that aag lagana things can create confusions and fights b/w others. Both are equally bad..
If you talk abt me If I had to choose a friend or had to live with a person b/w the two.. I would prefer someone who is seductive, hot and flirt with guys but not the person who talks crap and shit about me on my back.

That's my person thinking.. unlike me many can choose or go with other.

Go to top