Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly Bndra following some members of this forum (Page 2)

Kajenfan.Sonia Senior Member

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girll

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girllm001Faraan92

desivalues Senior Member
desivalues
desivalues

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Very sensible post. Agree wholeheartedly.

amy22

decent_girll Senior Member
decent_girll
decent_girll

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Dolly was talking to Sameer abt how bad Veena is etc etc.. Only if she knew that behind her back, Sameer was bitching abt Dolly n Khali LOL..

Anyways, Dolly's name calling is Thumbs Down And Ashmit's behavior is Thumbs DownThumbs Down

Guess because Sam and Shweta don't want to indulge in any fight no more.. It is stupid to argue with Dolly. Ashmit's behavior was psycho as usual.
I won't like to see fight at this last stages of BB.. The game should be ON but violence should not!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

alpha_sigmam001prerna4rishav

bade34 Senior Member
bade34
bade34

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by bade34

Originally posted by Kajenfan.Sonia

whats your topic about ? 
anyways both are eik sey bad ker eik

Dolly = Wild Bitc*
Veena = Wild Slu*

Topic is be real, and accurate not baseless, if criticise VEena than try to acknowledge incident that really took place.
 All these members who are ST fans are posting against Dolly for weeks, but since Dolly has target Veena in front of her, they are defending Dolly and making baseless crap against  Veena, who has been called from w*ore to prostitute and today Dolly went after her father, but Veena still did'nt respond wildly and said not as big as your stomach, yet these members have diverted this and spitting venom against Veena accusing her that Veena was used Dolly's miscarriage as an undertone which is  bullshit, this is disgusting and cheap mentality even worse than VEena's.

I was one of those.. And I STILL confront Dolly for her foul-mouth nature and Beeps.. Everytime she does that, I will bash her.. Any problem? Ouch But I did not make a single post bashing Veena now.. I am not supporting Dolly for she is against Veena.. I even supported Dolly when she was against Shweta after come back.. Becoz I have liked Dolly's avtar ever since she came back.. Any problem>?Ouch If it were not Shweta, or someone else that Dolly would have targetted in her firts innings, we would be equally bashing her ok!

Anyways.. What she said abt Veena was nonsense.. And that is not appreciated a bit.. Because Veena might be one of those kinds.. But confronting a woman in national tele is disgusting.. But that does not make Ashmit innocent..

Ashmit needs to learn manners BIG time.. And this is the ONLY thing I have been saying Angry Ashmit Angry

Many ST members have been replying whenever someone[for e.g Manoj ] called Veena a wh*re, most mebers replied they deserved it so I rest my case.
Actually Ashmit kinda saved Veena
If Ashmit did'nt intervene, Dolly would've tore Veena apart, all hell would've broken loose. Even when Dolly was after Shweta's life and set her as a target, she tried not to argue with others, but Sameer came in the way. Same thing Ashmit did, although Dolly tried to get past him towards Veena, to get to provoke her, but Ashmit came in between both of them and took Dolly's ire upon himself

Edited by bade34 - 22 December 2010 at 2:22pm

alpha_sigma

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

decent_girllFaraan92

desivalues Senior Member
desivalues
desivalues

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Agree. That is a fact.

[/QUOTE]

Actually Ashmit kinda saved Veena
If Ashmit did'nt intervene, Dolly would've tore Veena apart, all hell would've broken loose. Even when Dolly was after Shweta's life and set her as a target, she tried not to argue with others, but Sameer came in the way. Same thing Ashmit did, although Dolly tried to get past him towards Veena, to get to provoke her, but Ashmit came in between both of them and took Dolly's ire upon himself
[/QUOTE]
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Both dolly n veena are begans of one thali .what was dolly understanding to herself while debating wiith veena? dolly trying to be civilzed that time as she is unaware of her past.

Go to top