Pratigya

Pratigya should do a job

k_83 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Not only Krishna even Pratigya can also do a job becoz she is a educated girl. Ideally sitting at home and attending the kitchen drama  and giving bhashans to that unpad family and her brainless sister she should search a job.  Why she is wasting her talent ? she is clever woman. our society needs such kind of bindass woman. to moral our spirit .  Every time TN family taunting her husband . It feels very bad .  I know she feels bad. but she has to take some decision. Krishna has a lack of education  so maybe he can start with T & C a mechanic for car or bike becoz I thing tunna has a good knowledge of car or bike whenever he wants to give a example he will give a example of car or bike. so maybe they will start garage. But Pratigya can a apply for teaching job as a teacher. Teaching is one of the best job for ladies . what do u think guys?
Edited by k_83 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well ur right, u all remember wen sajjan opened a school for girls?? pratigya was going to teach the kids there, wat happened to that lolll
k_83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abida0210

well ur right, u all remember wen sajjan opened a school for girls?? pratigya was going to teach the kids there, wat happened to that lolll

Thnx Dear !!!!!!!!!!! I  forgot to mention that but it was a same incomplete track like ss elections and so many incomplete track. But it would be good for her.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
  I'm sure at some point she will also start to work aswell. I can see the track hitting tha way....in the near future.

k_83 thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

I'm sure at some point she will also start to work aswell. I can see the track hitting tha way....in the near future.

hey carisma this is really nice what ur emoticons trying to say will u explain pl.?

carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: k_83

hey carisma this is really nice what ur emoticons trying to say will u explain pl.?

😆😆 THAT EMOTION- is me predicting the near future. HEHEHEH.
k_83 thumbnail

😆😆 THAT EMOTION- is me predicting the near future. HEHEHEH.

Good one!!!!!! but incase of cvs they will say dhoondte rah jaaooge!!!!!!!!!!! new incomplete tracks!!!!!!!!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Edited by k_83 - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail

Good one!!!!!! but incase of cvs they will say dhoondte rah jaaooge!!!!!!!!!!! new incomplete tracks!!!!!!!!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

heheheheheehhe- I think we'll see krish probably wear the same clothes which were meant to have been burned aswell.
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Pssst Carisma, i can see Vachan (kriya little brat), sitting in a box at mummy, papa, work place......while amma, venting out her angry that maharani victoria, didn't even let her hold the potha, she even taking her potha to work.educated DIL ðŸ˜†
k_83 thumbnail

heheheheheehhe- I think we'll see krish probably wear the same clothes which were meant to have been burned aswell.

No doubt it can happen also. they will do the blopper becoz nowdays it is common thing for them. At least , he should wear new t-shirts ,jeans instead of old stuff what do u say? new look!