Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

''I want Pia back in my life'' - Right or wrong? (Page 4)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shina1114

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Abhay stood by her when everyone was against her! He was her only support. He definitely insults and manhandles her, but publicly, he's stood by her whenever she's been in need. I"m not even going to mention that he saved her a zillion times. And the "Tracker" incident was in the college corridors. Obviously he was pretty audible. And the fact that Tracker had walked away, flatly refusing to be a part of Kabir's indirect 'sunaoing' elevated her in my eyes and my respect for her increased.
I'm not against Kabir rectifying his mistake. In fact, I"m very happy to see KaPi back, but I don't think they should go back to the BF/GF thing. It will obviously not be genuine from Pia's side.

Btw, welcome to the forum!! It'll be nice to see you more active :)

If you look at my original post, i never negated the fact that Abhay hasn't saved her or anything. Yes he supported her, but does it give him the right to treat Pia the way he does?
And since we are talking about support, Kabir has supported Pia all the other times except in the Danish case. And I am sure, if Pia had told him FIRST instead of Danish, he wouldn't have behaved this way. We should take it into consideration that Kabir heard the "truth" from Danish and obviously no one questions their family. And Pia's behavior towards him wasn't that great, remember her yelling at him? Her always being intrigued by Abhay? All that fit with what Danish had told him, so obviously he was bound to be hurt.

As for the "tracker" incident, yes it was in a college corridor, but not many people were around, and it wasn't like he was screaming on top of his voice, he just wanted Pia to hear it, he didn't want the rest of the world to hear it. Also, when Pia was being insulted in the classroom, along with Misha, Kabir also looked worried for her.

In short, from my POV kabir only insulted pia with limitations, while i think Abhay has no limits, because he wants Pia to be out of his life, yet he wants her in his life, which makes him do things that are not the best options.

As for the BF/GF thing, as viewers  yes we don't want it, but from Kabir's  POV, pia is single and it's the only thing that matters. It's not Kabir's responsibility in this matter, but Pia's who should be open instead of being confused.

Thank for the welcome =)

Oh right! You're talking from Kabir's PoV! Well, then  also, Kabir has sensed a certain chemistry between Abhay and Pia, that is why he so readily believe Danish. Unless Kabir has conveniently chosen to ignore that fact, he should not get back together with Pia.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
he bad mouthed her so bad-when he was SUPPOSEDLY in love with her-i dont think he deserves Piya...things have gone too wrong between them!

Akankshaa.

fowzia Newbie
fowzia
fowzia

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged

Kabir and Pia should remain friends.....even if I were to accept that he did not support her over Danesh his cousin....for what ever reason....his behaviour after was totally unacceptable...derogatory....disrespectual and disgusting....with such behaviour....I don't think Kabir deserves a second chance with Pia....he is too naive, immature....and clearly does not deserve her as a girlfriend....However, they have better relationship as friends...I have no problem if he tries it with her....as I would like to see Abhay getting jealous....and hopefully in a moment of jealousy .....Abhay may try and confess his feelings...wishful thinking.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95Akankshaa.

Marie_789 IF-Dazzler
Marie_789
Marie_789

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Well Kabir doesn't deserve a girl like Pia because a relationship is all abt trust and if you donot trust than you may have a risk of losing him/her.....Though Danish was his brother he had told Misha that he is seriously serious about Pia . Whereas Abhay didn't only trust her but even saved her life so many times from that monster Danish.........Though Abhay wants to stay away from Pia he helped her .
Pia asked Kabir correctly when he was badmouthing her "Kya yehi tumhara pyar tha".When he liked her in starting he even ate a slap from T but when she needs him he badmouths her....If he is doing wrong than he should not be supported by Misha or Panchi or anyone else.....He is really a great friend though i wish i had friend like him .

NOT TO HURT THE KaPi fans just my opinion

Akankshaa.

-Humaira- IF-Rockerz
-Humaira-
-Humaira-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

Kabir did not support her when pia needed him the most. in fact he made false accusation on her in public. So he really do not deserve her.

Exactly...whats the use of having a boyfriend who leaves u alone in ur toughest time?

Edited by -Humaira- - 23 December 2010 at 7:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.remosalsa

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shina1114

If you look at my original post, i never negated the fact that Abhay hasn't saved her or anything. Yes he supported her, but does it give him the right to treat Pia the way he does?
And since we are talking about support, Kabir has supported Pia all the other times except in the Danish case. And I am sure, if Pia had told him FIRST instead of Danish, he wouldn't have behaved this way. We should take it into consideration that Kabir heard the "truth" from Danish and obviously no one questions their family. And Pia's behavior towards him wasn't that great, remember her yelling at him? Her always being intrigued by Abhay? All that fit with what Danish had told him, so obviously he was bound to be hurt.

As for the "tracker" incident, yes it was in a college corridor, but not many people were around, and it wasn't like he was screaming on top of his voice, he just wanted Pia to hear it, he didn't want the rest of the world to hear it. Also, when Pia was being insulted in the classroom, along with Misha, Kabir also looked worried for her.

In short, from my POV kabir only insulted pia with limitations, while i think Abhay has no limits, because he wants Pia to be out of his life, yet he wants her in his life, which makes him do things that are not the best options.

As for the BF/GF thing, as viewers  yes we don't want it, but from Kabir's  POV, pia is single and it's the only thing that matters. It's not Kabir's responsibility in this matter, but Pia's who should be open instead of being confused.

Thank for the welcome =)
You just voiced my feelings, totally! Love you for this! =)

What Kabir did, in a way, was justifiable. That is.. The whole believing Danish over Pia thing. Some things he did, that is.. badmouthing Pia, are not justifiable. But, in the end, he's a human, right? And humans make mistakes, don't they? And then they try to make up for it.. And everyone deserves a chance for apology, and a attempt to make the things go back the way they are..And Kabir deserves a chance like that too. So, yeah, from his POV, whatever he's doing.. As long as he doesn't force himself on Pia, it's okay..! But in the end, everything depends on Pia.. She should not get back together with him 'cause she has gone too far with Abhay..And she needs to talk it out with Kabir, and I hope he will respect her feelings. Embarrassed
solembaum Senior Member
solembaum
solembaum

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Like a few other people said here , I think it is natural for Kabir to want to rectify his mistake and be genuinely sorry abt it and repent for it.... But Yeah I hope he remembers the Abhiya equation and what he has sensed earlier .... and also I hope they have a talk and that he understands Piya... I ause would really not want to see him turn an obsessive lover....

Now coming to Kabir deserving her.... I think there were mistakes from both end.... Piya was extremely foolish in the way she went about handling the entire Maya thing... while her heart is in the right place... she didn't use her intelligence while dealing with the situation....  She should have taken Misha and Kabir into confidence first and not after accusing Danish or siding with Abhay against Panchi .... because from their side it is only natural for them to believe their family than Piya when they don't have any solid proof....
 I agree that the bad mouthing was not nice.... But he did not malign her in front of the entire college... It was just with people whom he considered his friends... From his side it is only natural that he feels insulted and hurt since he believed whatever he did abt Piya.... because he had genuinely fallen for her.... but I don't think they had reached a stage in the relationship where it had really become strong... I think Piya had given kabir enough reasons for him to feel insecure abt her with Abhay... and also don't forget that her trust on him was just as fickle although he has always been nice to her...  and she also very readily believed that it was Kabeer who did that to Maya... so I don't know if she really can talk abt yehi tha tumhara pyar??? even if she didn't really love Kabir, she had accepted his proposal and was supposedly his girlfriend, she did not even doubt for a second that it could not have been Kabir.... so i would say it is not just Kabir... and had things not been bad between them because of those accusations, Danish wouldn't have got the chance to poison Kabir against Piya... as it is Kabir is totally baffled by her sudden hostility and then things go totally out of hand!! so while I was not happy to see Misha, Kabir etc against Piya and while I wholeheartedly think Piya belongs with Abhay... I don't think it was  just about Kabir deserving Piya... there were multiple factors at play there... including Kabir deserving someone who loves him wholeheartedly , like Piya loves Abhay....

And coming to Abhay supporting her... Abhay is one person who knows the truth ... owing to his powers and also owing to the fact that he was aware of Maya's situation much before Piya and he of all people would know that he is not the father.... and he has heard the truth from the horse's mouth and he has no hang ups as far as anyone is concerned... he is not close to any of the concerned people... so had he not supported Piya , it would have been wrong.... so I think everyone was behaving naturally at their places.... and I don't think anyone is completely goody goody.... nor completely black.... except for Danish! I hope it stays that way and that Ekta K does not feel the need to turn more good people into bad!!

and although the post is already long just wanted to say, I am not against Piya ... I like her and like Abhiya too.. although Mishkoo is my favorite.... and this post is not meant to be against Piya... was just trying to look at the situation from everyone's POV!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index