Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

''I want Pia back in my life'' - Right or wrong? (Page 3)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

I hope he doesn't make this feeling look like obsession, no? It's not obsession. I'd rather have Ekta make it seem genuine only, where Kabir respects Pia's feelings once they talk it out, and accepts the fact that they can't be more than friendsEmbarrassed
Yaa, exactlyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:02pm | IP Logged

Ya know.....it will be good for abhiya...since Abhay seems to get jealous when shes with kabir! so maybe...they kinda will get frndly...and Abhay will again...support piya! like when they both get close to other ppl..they dont like it and then they both get close to each other!!! it always happens....lol n the Kabir thing maybe wht happened was she fainted or was not coming back to life b/c she went to visit the ghost wrld (Im not crazyyy..this kind of game was played in Charmed (american show based on good witches with powers who helped ppl) where they wanted to talk to ghost so they wud go to their wrld and the main lead was not coming back..she was kinda stuck...you see they have to be really careful while playing this game...so her love was able to take her out of it..) and kabir prolly wanted to take her outta of it.....maybe huh im just guessing!! lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:05am | IP Logged
To answer your question: NO! My love for Kabir is back but I can never ever forgive him for badmouthing Pia so openly. He didn't even stammer and stumble. He didn't even think twice that this was the girl he supposedly 'loved'. On top of that, Pia does NOT love him! She's overly obsessed with Abhay. A BF/GF relationship will be a disaster. So, I'm totally against Kabir trying to keep Pia in his life as anything other than BFF.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95luvkasuAkankshaa.

.Nabi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Nabi.
.Nabi.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
First of all awesome post akuThumbs Up
Well kabir was very wrong wiz pia he never trusted her, agreed she was accusing his brother but still..Ouch
But now that he realised his mistake, i think he has fully right to amend it..Smile
Seriously i just wish pia once for all tell kabir that she does not love him.. So that kabir can move on.. I love kapi as friends only..Smile

scorpio95luvkasuAkankshaa.

shina1114 Newbie
shina1114
shina1114

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:37am | IP Logged
hello,

I am a silent reader, but this topic intrigued me, so thought i should reply.

To answer your question, I think it is Right, when you look at it from Kabir's point of view. Yes, he has erred, but that doesn't mean he can't rectify his mistake. In his defense, he didn't do anything "wrong" per say. Yes, he insulted Pia badly, but only because he is in love with her, and it hurt him to know not only that she was blaming danish, but also the fact that Danish told him "pia likes to play with rich men." And it's not like he insulted her in front of a million people, as far as i remember once it was in front of tracker, and the other time he was talking to Misha and he didn't know pia was eavesdropping.

In my opinion he should go ahead with whatever he is planning as long as he is sure of it.

As for the other people who think it's wrong, i have one question for you, if Kabir doesn't deserve pia, why does Abhay deserve her?(besides the obvious fact that he is the male lead?) At least Kabir only kept his emotions limited to his friend circle, but Abhay besides saving her ALSO insults her/man handles her(which is "sexy" but that's besides the point). Granted he is not human but the other "humans" don't know it, so why does he get the right to insult pia yet deserve to be with her?

P.S. I was/am/and always will be an Edward fan, and since Pyar ki yeh ek kahani is based on twilight, I will be completely on Abhay's side even if he does something evil. It was/is/will always be TEAM EDWARD for me, so for this show it'll always be TEAM ABHAY! (This post is just to show that Kabir isn't wrong either).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95Akankshaa.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shina1114

hello,

I am a silent reader, but this topic intrigued me, so thought i should reply.

To answer your question, I think it is Right, when you look at it from Kabir's point of view. Yes, he has erred, but that doesn't mean he can't rectify his mistake. In his defense, he didn't do anything "wrong" per say. Yes, he insulted Pia badly, but only because he is in love with her, and it hurt him to know not only that she was blaming danish, but also the fact that Danish told him "pia likes to play with rich men." And it's not like he insulted her in front of a million people, as far as i remember once it was in front of tracker, and the other time he was talking to Misha and he didn't know pia was eavesdropping.

In my opinion he should go ahead with whatever he is planning as long as he is sure of it.

As for the other people who think it's wrong, i have one question for you, if Kabir doesn't deserve pia, why does Abhay deserve her?(besides the obvious fact that he is the male lead?) At least Kabir only kept his emotions limited to his friend circle, but Abhay besides saving her ALSO insults her/man handles her(which is "sexy" but that's besides the point). Granted he is not human but the other "humans" don't know it, so why does he get the right to insult pia yet deserve to be with her?

P.S. I was/am/and always will be an Edward fan, and since Pyar ki yeh ek kahani is based on twilight, I will be completely on Abhay's side even if he does something evil. It was/is/will always be TEAM EDWARD for me, so for this show it'll always be TEAM ABHAY! (This post is just to show that Kabir isn't wrong either).

Abhay stood by her when everyone was against her! He was her only support. He definitely insults and manhandles her, but publicly, he's stood by her whenever she's been in need. I"m not even going to mention that he saved her a zillion times. And the "Tracker" incident was in the college corridors. Obviously he was pretty audible. And the fact that Tracker had walked away, flatly refusing to be a part of Kabir's indirect 'sunaoing' elevated her in my eyes and my respect for her increased.
I'm not against Kabir rectifying his mistake. In fact, I"m very happy to see KaPi back, but I don't think they should go back to the BF/GF thing. It will obviously not be genuine from Pia's side.

Btw, welcome to the forum!! It'll be nice to see you more active :)

scorpio95Akankshaa.

Maoh Senior Member
Maoh
Maoh

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:51am | IP Logged
From Kabir's point of view..what he had done to pia is natural..anyone will support their own blood.it's natural.but he had done a mistake and he wants to make up for it...but what he is going to do is wrong...he should have talked with pia about their relationship and make it clear instead of what we saw in precap...but the precap might be misleading...lets see what happens...
In love we actually forgive and accept each other...if kabir is expecting this then i wont blame him since a part of him believes that pia loves him..but he should confront pia about it

scorpio95Akankshaa..Jane..

shina1114 Newbie
shina1114
shina1114

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Abhay stood by her when everyone was against her! He was her only support. He definitely insults and manhandles her, but publicly, he's stood by her whenever she's been in need. I"m not even going to mention that he saved her a zillion times. And the "Tracker" incident was in the college corridors. Obviously he was pretty audible. And the fact that Tracker had walked away, flatly refusing to be a part of Kabir's indirect 'sunaoing' elevated her in my eyes and my respect for her increased.
I'm not against Kabir rectifying his mistake. In fact, I"m very happy to see KaPi back, but I don't think they should go back to the BF/GF thing. It will obviously not be genuine from Pia's side.

Btw, welcome to the forum!! It'll be nice to see you more active :)

If you look at my original post, i never negated the fact that Abhay hasn't saved her or anything. Yes he supported her, but does it give him the right to treat Pia the way he does?
And since we are talking about support, Kabir has supported Pia all the other times except in the Danish case. And I am sure, if Pia had told him FIRST instead of Danish, he wouldn't have behaved this way. We should take it into consideration that Kabir heard the "truth" from Danish and obviously no one questions their family. And Pia's behavior towards him wasn't that great, remember her yelling at him? Her always being intrigued by Abhay? All that fit with what Danish had told him, so obviously he was bound to be hurt.

As for the "tracker" incident, yes it was in a college corridor, but not many people were around, and it wasn't like he was screaming on top of his voice, he just wanted Pia to hear it, he didn't want the rest of the world to hear it. Also, when Pia was being insulted in the classroom, along with Misha, Kabir also looked worried for her.

In short, from my POV kabir only insulted pia with limitations, while i think Abhay has no limits, because he wants Pia to be out of his life, yet he wants her in his life, which makes him do things that are not the best options.

As for the BF/GF thing, as viewers  yes we don't want it, but from Kabir's  POV, pia is single and it's the only thing that matters. It's not Kabir's responsibility in this matter, but Pia's who should be open instead of being confused.

Thank for the welcome =)

Akankshaa..Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index