Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

''I want Pia back in my life'' - Right or wrong? (Page 2)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Akansha, if we go acc to kabir's viewEmbarrassed, here Abhay right now is out of the pictureSmile

he was total geniuneSmile, it was just he was blinded by his bro's loveUnhappy, & when his trust on his bro's love was brokenCry, he really helped the girls to get justiceEmbarrassed

& he is surly repentingEmbarrassed, & wants Pia back in his lifeEmbarrassed, but will Pia accept him, ? i don't think soSmile

Not really, Ashu. Abhay's not out of the picture. Kabir has sensed this connection between Pia and Abhay a lot of times. Like, for example, at the new year party. Then, in the classroom. And, in that party, too, where Kabir thought that there is something going on between both of them. And then, in Dobriyal's house, where Abhay came to Pia's rescue. He's not out of the picture, really..It's more like, Kabir is forgetting everything about him in his attempt to get Pia back in his life. If he's genuinely sorry, he must think that he deserves another try, no? It's only natural he won't think about Abhay seriously until Pia tells him so. :|

LOVE_DMG IF-Dazzler
LOVE_DMG
LOVE_DMG

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
i think pia would be stupid to get back with kabir,  ( boy/girl friend relationship) 
1  wouldn't trust someone like that  who know what will happen inthe future/ 
2 piya has her eyes now on abay and if kabir come her will become the kabab in the sandwich and will end up heart broken. i don't want that he to nice  and the friendship of their will break.  
so to make thing easier pia should stay away from kabar and focus on this mithali mystery

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet104

i do not think that kabir desrves pia as a girlfriend...he was way too rude and that respect in their relationship wasn't there....however he was one of the first to support her in school....but still he shoudln't try to get her back as his GF. they should however continure to be friends....and plus i want the abhiya love story to get a move on...enough with the cat and mouse games

I so agree.. According to him, if he's genuinely sorry, he must think he deserves another try, no? As long as he's not being obsessive, and not forcing himself on Pia, he deserves a attempt to get her back in his life. The thing is..If he continues interfering even after Pia tells him that nothing can be possible between them, then yeah, that would be more of a obsession. Ya no he sensed this connection between Pia and Abhay, and if he really likes Pia, he should respect her feelings. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

I dont understand why kabir is setting himself up for a major heartbreak.He knows there is smthing between piya n abhay he even askd piya abt it n wen she denied it he didnt believe her.it was sometime back after the dinner at opening night of new hotel wen he went to drop her at her hostel.

Abhay is out of Kabir's mind right now, 'cause he is so obviously sorry for what he has done, and his apology is genuine. And he deserves an attempt to get Pia back, no? I feel, once Pia tells him that she doesn't feel for him anymore, he should back off, and respect her feelings. Embarrassed He did sense the connection, but he can't be blamed for trying to get her ladylove back, as long as he is not being obsessive and forcing himself on anyone. :]

scorpio95

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Not really, Ashu. Abhay's not out of the picture. Kabir has sensed this connection between Pia and Abhay a lot of times. Like, for example, at the new year party. Then, in the classroom. And, in that party, too, where Kabir thought that there is something going on between both of them. And then, in Dobriyal's house, where Abhay came to Pia's rescue. He's not out of the picture, really..It's more like, Kabir is forgetting everything about him in his attempt to get Pia back in his life. If he's genuinely sorry, he must think that he deserves another try, no? It's only natural he won't think about Abhay seriously until Pia tells him so. :|
Right now it looks something like this only.....
For that he needs to talk to Pia reagrding this matter..

& by today's precap, it looks like something interesting is going to happen, not sure what it is, but looks interesting....

Mishaa was also looking seriousConfusedConfused, means the matter is something serious

& i hope they don't change the precap again, like they did for yest

scorpio95Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

Kabir did not support her when pia needed him the most. in fact he made false accusation on her in public. So he really do not deserve her.

And the guy is sorry, no? I think he does deserve a attempt to get her back. But he shouldn't be obsessive about it, or force his feelings on her. Embarrassed

scorpio95

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

Originally posted by Akanksha0701

Right now it looks something like this only.....
For that he needs to talk to Pia reagrding this matter..

& by today's precap, it looks like something interesting is going to happen, not sure what it is, but looks interesting....

Mishaa was also looking seriousConfusedConfused, means the matter is something serious

& i hope they don't change the precap again, like they did for yest

I hope he doesn't make this feeling look like obsession, no? It's not obsession. I'd rather have Ekta make it seem genuine only, where Kabir respects Pia's feelings once they talk it out, and accepts the fact that they can't be more than friends. Embarrassed

scorpio95remosalsa

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LOVE_DMG

i think pia would be stupid to get back with kabir,  ( boy/girl friend relationship) 
1  wouldn't trust someone like that  who know what will happen inthe future/ 
2 piya has her eyes now on abay and if kabir come her will become the kabab in the sandwich and will end up heart broken. i don't want that he to nice  and the friendship of their will break.  
so to make thing easier pia should stay away from kabar and focus on this mithali mystery

Nah, not really. If you are talking about any girl, and not just Pia, Kabir does deserve a attempt to get her back in his life? It's entirely the girl's choice if she wants to trust him again, and if the apology is genuine enough, and the guy is serious enough, I don't see why not? But here, we are talking about Pia Jaiswal. The same Pia who is so obsessed with Abhay that she forgets everything but remembers the name of his girlfriend. The same Pia who is so hopelessly in love with him that she can't help it but try to unravel his secrets, no matter how dangerous it is. That Pia would never say 'yes' to Kabir.. So, yeah, I agree...It would only lead to future heartbreak. She should just get it over with, 'cause she knows that she won't ever be able to be open with Kabir about her feelings. Embarrassed

scorpio95

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index