''I want Pia back in my life'' - Right or wrong?

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello peeps! 🤗And yeah, I am back to topic-making.. All thanks to Ekta to gimme my KaPi back! 😳 

Yeah, so, anyway, we all saw the precap, didn't we? Kabir is up to something, something to keep Pia in his life..And we all have been putting our prediction caps and thinking.. Whatever Kabir's doing...One thing is confirmed - He is doing it to get Pia back. Though the question is..should he? :|

Kabir, Pia's ''boyfriend'' didn't trust her when she needed him the most. Debatable, and justified! It was his own brother she was pointing a finger at..But this is the same Kabir who went around, badmouthing Pia, and asking everyone to stay away from her.. THAT was something no one can justify, not even his 'blind love' for his brother. And now, his brother is exposed, and he wants Pia back in his life..He wants to make it up to her, apologise, confess, propose etc etc..In short, he wants her back.. But, do you think he deserves her back? After all the badmouthing, can a simple 'sorry' be ever enough? What's the guarantee that he would trust her in all the future problems? Do they even understand and respect each other's POV and where they are coming from? Should Kabir be doing whatever he is doing to get Pia back? Does he deserve the same boyfriend-girlfriend relationship he had with Pia? :S

PS - Yes! I am still a KaPi fan..Not a blind one, though. I know when and where Kabir is doing wrong, and I wanna know what others think - Whether his quest to get Pia back in his life would be justifiable? Should he be doing it? Does he deserve her back? .. Let's say he is pretty genuine, all totally genuine..but still, does he deserve her back?

PPS - No bashing Kabir! Trust me, say something personal about the actor (Ie, name calling and stuff ) and I'd kick your ass. :]

PPPS - This thread has nothing to do with if Pia should forgive him or not!? It's about.. Kabir. What he's doing.. Is it right, or wrong?
Edited by Akanksha0701 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Now as we know that Abhay is trying to Keep Pia away frm him😔, so for that he even went to bail that Danish😡, listening to Chaand😈

& Abhay wants Pia to stay away frm him😭, as he knows that he is not human😍😆

But finally the girl in Qts is Pia😳, who loves Abhay now😊, & how can she change her love to Kabir😕

yaa, i agree Kabir loves Pia😳, but she should also love him in return no🤔

here i don't want any sacrifise frm Abhay😔, nor Pia sacrifising Abhay😔, to be with Kabir😊
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lol Akshu after reading your comment I watch PKYEK.Tere post se maamla serious lagtha hain.🤔Lemme watch and then comment.
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Akansha, if we go acc to kabir's view😳, here Abhay right now is out of the picture😊

he was total geniune😊, it was just he was blinded by his bro's love😔, & when his trust on his bro's love was broken😭, he really helped the girls to get justice😳

& he is surly repenting😳, & wants Pia back in his life😳, but will Pia accept him, ? i don't think so😊
Edited by remosalsa - 13 years ago
sweet104 thumbnail
i do not think that kabir desrves pia as a girlfriend...he was way too rude and that respect in their relationship wasn't there....however he was one of the first to support her in school....but still he shoudln't try to get her back as his GF. they should however continure to be friends....and plus i want the abhiya love story to get a move on...enough with the cat and mouse games
shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont understand why kabir is setting himself up for a major heartbreak.He knows there is smthing between piya n abhay he even askd piya abt it n wen she denied it he didnt believe her.it was sometime back after the dinner at opening night of new hotel wen he went to drop her at her hostel.
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Kabir did not support her when pia needed him the most. in fact he made false accusation on her in public. So he really do not deserve her.
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
he does not deserver her.  he should just be frens with her
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: remosalsa

Akansha, if we go acc to kabir's view😳, here Abhay right now is out of the picture😊

he was total geniune😊, it was just he was blinded by his bro's love😔, & when his trust on his bro's love was broken😭, he really helped the girls to get justice😳

& he is surly repenting😳, & wants Pia back in his life😳, but will Pia accept him, ? i don't think so😊

Not really, Ashu. Abhay's not out of the picture. Kabir has sensed this connection between Pia and Abhay a lot of times. Like, for example, at the new year party. Then, in the classroom. And, in that party, too, where Kabir thought that there is something going on between both of them. And then, in Dobriyal's house, where Abhay came to Pia's rescue. He's not out of the picture, really..It's more like, Kabir is forgetting everything about him in his attempt to get Pia back in his life. If he's genuinely sorry, he must think that he deserves another try, no? It's only natural he won't think about Abhay seriously until Pia tells him so. :|
LOVE_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i think pia would be stupid to get back with kabir,  ( boy/girl friend relationship) 
1  wouldn't trust someone like that  who know what will happen inthe future/ 
2 piya has her eyes now on abay and if kabir come her will become the kabab in the sandwich and will end up heart broken. i don't want that he to nice  and the friendship of their will break.  
so to make thing easier pia should stay away from kabar and focus on this mithali mystery