Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

''I want Pia back in my life'' - Right or wrong?

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Hello peeps! HugAnd yeah, I am back to topic-making.. All thanks to Ekta to gimme my KaPi back! Embarrassed 

Yeah, so, anyway, we all saw the precap, didn't we? Kabir is up to something, something to keep Pia in his life..And we all have been putting our prediction caps and thinking.. Whatever Kabir's doing...One thing is confirmed - He is doing it to get Pia back. Though the question is..should he? :|

Kabir, Pia's ''boyfriend'' didn't trust her when she needed him the most. Debatable, and justified! It was his own brother she was pointing a finger at..But this is the same Kabir who went around, badmouthing Pia, and asking everyone to stay away from her.. THAT was something no one can justify, not even his 'blind love' for his brother. And now, his brother is exposed, and he wants Pia back in his life..He wants to make it up to her, apologise, confess, propose etc etc..In short, he wants her back.. But, do you think he deserves her back? After all the badmouthing, can a simple 'sorry' be ever enough? What's the guarantee that he would trust her in all the future problems? Do they even understand and respect each other's POV and where they are coming from? Should Kabir be doing whatever he is doing to get Pia back? Does he deserve the same boyfriend-girlfriend relationship he had with Pia? :S

PS - Yes! I am still a KaPi fan..Not a blind one, though. I know when and where Kabir is doing wrong, and I wanna know what others think - Whether his quest to get Pia back in his life would be justifiable? Should he be doing it? Does he deserve her back? .. Let's say he is pretty genuine, all totally genuine..but still, does he deserve her back?

PPS - No bashing Kabir! Trust me, say something personal about the actor (Ie, name calling and stuff ) and I'd kick your ass. :]

PPPS - This thread has nothing to do with if Pia should forgive him or not!? It's about.. Kabir. What he's doing.. Is it right, or wrong?

Edited by Akanksha0701 - 22 December 2010 at 1:52pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Maohscorpio95luvkasuroseflower_07_.mariam._madmaxine.Nabi.Befikreremosalsa.Jane..

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Now as we know that Abhay is trying to Keep Pia away frm himUnhappy, so for that he even went to bail that DanishAngry, listening to ChaandEvil Smile

& Abhay wants Pia to stay away frm himCry, as he knows that he is not humanDay DreamingLOL

But finally the girl in Qts is PiaEmbarrassed, who loves Abhay nowSmile, & how can she change her love to KabirConfused

yaa, i agree Kabir loves PiaEmbarrassed, but she should also love him in return noErmm

here i don't want any sacrifise frm AbhayUnhappy, nor Pia sacrifising AbhayUnhappy, to be with KabirSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona17Akankshaa.

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Lol Akshu after reading your comment I watch PKYEK.Tere post se maamla serious lagtha hain.D'ohErmmLemme watch and then comment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Akansha, if we go acc to kabir's viewEmbarrassed, here Abhay right now is out of the pictureSmile

he was total geniuneSmile, it was just he was blinded by his bro's loveUnhappy, & when his trust on his bro's love was brokenCry, he really helped the girls to get justiceEmbarrassed

& he is surly repentingEmbarrassed, & wants Pia back in his lifeEmbarrassed, but will Pia accept him, ? i don't think soSmile

Edited by remosalsa - 22 December 2010 at 2:54pm

scorpio95Akankshaa.

sweet104 Senior Member
sweet104
sweet104

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
i do not think that kabir desrves pia as a girlfriend...he was way too rude and that respect in their relationship wasn't there....however he was one of the first to support her in school....but still he shoudln't try to get her back as his GF. they should however continure to be friends....and plus i want the abhiya love story to get a move on...enough with the cat and mouse games

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scorpio95Akankshaa..:.MONA.:.

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I dont understand why kabir is setting himself up for a major heartbreak.He knows there is smthing between piya n abhay he even askd piya abt it n wen she denied it he didnt believe her.it was sometime back after the dinner at opening night of new hotel wen he went to drop her at her hostel.

shona17Akankshaa.

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Kabir did not support her when pia needed him the most. in fact he made false accusation on her in public. So he really do not deserve her.

fowziaAkankshaa.

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
he does not deserver her.  he should just be frens with her

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index