Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

India-Forums

Sushant-Shampa's dance score... (Page 4)

HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan-Hoor-nikitagmc

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks to all who have responded..

I agree with post by Digitalone 33...

Nothing more to say...

Hakkabakka ji I agree if Yana can get 2 10s than Sushant can get 30...I see the logic and agree..

Although Yana did well too as Sushant did..

I have not fav here...I dont watch the show regularly although caught it last couple of times...Made my post with my knowledge and understanding of dance...

Appreiciate everyone's time & input..

Mods: Request you may close the topic..Thank u..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwertyesquedigitalone 33petticoat

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
I am not Sushant fan at all, but feels like that a stage has been set for him to win, simple.He will win or atleast he will be the runner up, there is no way that he is not going to be in the top2, his fan base is very high and judges like him as well, his choreographer is good and populer so no chance for anybody else.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23petticoat

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
haha, Dabulls did I liked your post, so you should at least have an idea about my perspective.

Not gonna say much, because I personally don't wanna be bashed by fans of Sushant.

All I will say is, he is at least gonna be in the top 3, if not win the show due to the dancing prowess he already has acquired before(yes, he is an established dancer), and also due the huge amount of votes he gets every week. He doesn't really need to worry about the scores, the votes will take care of thatLOL

Basically, he is the KSG of this season.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

petticoat

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

haha, Dabulls did I liked your post, so you should at least have an idea about my perspective.

Not gonna say much, because I personally don't wanna be bashed by fans of Sushant.

All I will say is, he is at least gonna be in the top 3, if not win the show due to the dancing prowess he already has acquired before(yes, he is an established dancer), and also due the huge amount of votes he gets every week. He doesn't really need to worry about the scores, the votes will take care of thatLOL

Basically, he is the KSG of this season.

You know you're entitled to your opinion, but PLEASE don't compare Sushant with KSG of all ppl.....he is NOT the KSG of this season.....firstly KSG couldn't dance to save his life.....and as for how obsessed his fanbase his....Sushant's fanbase is nothing like that.....I was in this forum last season so I'm well aware of how  overtaken it was by the KSG fanbase....I don't see anything like that from the Sushant fans....yes he has a large fan-following but he also has TALENT to back it up unlike Mr. KSG.....so if he reaches the top three, it will be well deserved in my opinion cuz he can DANCE....there is no rule that states that trained dancers cannot take part in this show.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrytoothbrush13Anjaani_Dastaangremlin.sensodynenimrahKai.Tani91

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by digitalone 33

i m really not soo much satisfied with the scores at all with perfect 30 in this dance
concept was good no doubt on it
but really a mistakes was there i have seen the lifts was not proper that was noticeable and i think the salsa was not there at all only some moves it looks like the style of contemperory only

@bold: this is my problem with the performance. apart from a few 1-2-3, i hardly saw salsa. I am no expert but I do possess  some basic knowledge, it was more contemporary than salsa

are they going to be judged if they did Salsa properly  or is entertainment with a sprinkling of salsa the criteria?

Edited by bandicoot - 23 December 2010 at 9:22pm

Dabulls23

petticoat IF-Stunnerz
petticoat
petticoat

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Although Yana did well too as Sushant did..

I have not fav here...I dont watch the show regularly although caught it last couple of times...Made my post with my knowledge and understanding of dance...

Appreiciate everyone's time & input..

Mods: Request you may close the topic..Thank u..

varsha Di
that is a problem with celeb dance shows. everyone comes in with their own preconceived notions on celeb quality.

yana was as good as sushant. she deserved a better dress though

i hope to see you around more often :) dont disappear so soon :(

oh and i catch JDJ too randomly to have favourites

Dabulls23

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
@debayon ... Sushant/ankita fans dont bashConfused .. Have you visited the PR forum anytime ? The fans are polite and courteous .. and saying " I dont agree " isnt the same as bashing ...... And yes , sushant/ankita have a huge fan following  .... yes we want them to do well in the show and hopefully win ... but they dont have the blind obsessed type of fan following who cannot hear any criticism about them .. heck , their fans are usually the first to criticize them ! ( whether it is sushant , ankita or their on screen characters .. )
And yes ..KSG couldnt dance to save his life ( I didnt even watch last season , but could make that out from the snippets and promos I saw..)

Edited by lunza - 23 December 2010 at 11:38pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrytoothbrush13sensodynegremlin.nimrahHealer.AreYaar

Go to top