Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

I totally support Ashmit against Dolly! (Page 4)

alpha_sigma Senior Member
alpha_sigma
alpha_sigma

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

We always forgot 2 think the route of the cause. initially, dolly just asked from ashmit regarding kitchen cleaning in a calm way. he could've just say, i was tired...otherwise i could've done it..but he answered her in a different way and which i found was instigating dolly. and i think 3 of them're wrong. Embarrassed
apparently everyone but dolly should keep their calm Angrylike in the last fight sameer was supposed to keep calm and ths time ashmitOuch...and the reason cause that's the real dolly...she genuinely believes in shouting and putting ppl down!!!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28grounderamy22Rasny

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

We always forgot 2 think the route of the cause. initially, dolly just asked from ashmit regarding kitchen cleaning in a calm way. he could've just say, i was tired...otherwise i could've done it..but he answered her in a different way and which i found was instigating dolly. and i think 3 of them're wrong. Embarrassed
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed sammyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
It was CLEARLY visible how Ash-Veena wanted to start a fight. I mean its ridiculous how Dolly can be blamed into this. 

hats off to dolly for keeping the self-control...If anyone would be doing that to me what Ashmit was doing to Dolly, I would have definitely hit him hard. 

And why was Veena saying all that crap that "sharam aati hai mujhe tu aurat hain" and all that. Does she realize how cheap, disgusting, vulgar, and idiotic she is.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BoredAtWorkMissSRKpria4everpawancoolRasny

azeemmentiroso Groupbie
azeemmentiroso
azeemmentiroso

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
waah waah kya baat hai ab sabko dolly buri lagne lagi,,,!=))

yahi veena thi na who was telling ki sam was equally wrong he was trying to provoke her by blocking d dolly's way n blah blah!  so  wat veena's ass did  today? ditto same thing na in fact sameer did in a decent way widout behaving lyk a phsycho,,,!:D

tab tou dolly ke bb wapas aate hi bich gayi neeche aap jaisee strong lady maine nahi dekhi aapse bahut kuch seekhne ko mila u r my role model n awl dat crap ab jab khud pe beeti tou dolly aurto pe kalank ho gayi?=))

btw em not saying ki dolly is awl gud  but yeah she is way better dan dat zannat ki hoor (veena)!:P

khaer galat dolly shweta ke tym bhi thi n aaj bhi!

n haan TC is  supporting ass just coz of veena only,,,!:D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpitachohan

azeemmentiroso Groupbie
azeemmentiroso
azeemmentiroso

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
It was CLEARLY visible how Ash-Veena wanted to start a fight. I mean its ridiculous how Dolly can be blamed into this. 

hats off to dolly for keeping the self-control...If anyone would be doing that to me what Ashmit was doing to Dolly, I would have definitely hit him hard. 

And why was Veena saying all that crap that "sharam aati hai mujhe tu aurat hain" and all that. Does she realize how cheap, disgusting, vulgar, and idiotic she is.

+1
my lyk wala button is't working so...

P.S. em not spamming by any mean!:D

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutelicious

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed sammyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
morsalShockedShockedShocked
premukti_5rb1 Senior Member
premukti_5rb1
premukti_5rb1

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
veena is an "item"type...she has no respect...she is cheap...enuff said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissSRK

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
according to the Telebuzz article...." This is when Veena intervenes and tries to support Ashmit when Dolly tells Veena to stay away as she knows that she is a Pakistani w****"
In that case, Veena was totally right to say what she had to.... who would tolerate that

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kgrounderRasny

Go to top