Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

I totally support Ashmit against Dolly! (Page 3)

_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
The issue is Dolly just cant let it go, she has to go on and on with the issue, she might even have started with Khali on nomination and saving Veena Malik discussion both of them were having....

but why are you ignoring the hypocrisy of Veena and Ashmit? especially Veena

She came all guns loaded against Sameer when Khali pushed him, today she is sobbing for Ashmit.

Ashmit defended his lady love, fine,  but making all those faces was really necessary?

Dolly simply asked why isnt the Kitchen clean, he could have said, sorry i was really tired so couldnt do it, but he was like, i will do the way i do it..deal with it.

Comeon guys be fair, if dolly is at fault so are Veena and Ashmit.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MissSRKArpitachohanpawancoolgrounder

helloji Groupbie
helloji
helloji

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
no veena is not at fault she did not say even single word this was doly who called her item and then hotter ..so this was the right time to answer this moti dolly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kamy22

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zz10

I dont like veena's behavior and nor do i support her but calling her names like dolly did is not fair. dolly said to veer jee that ashmit tried to provoke her and that's such a big lie on her part. For past few days she has been after veena from feeding veer jee to making her cook on her own and that whole chai issue. Why is it that somebody always have to clean for dolly jee? if she didnt like it she should do it instead of making such a big scene. She is the one that got personal first by calling veena iteam and what not. She was trying to take a dig at veena and veena is not a lil girl that didnt understand what dolly jee was trying to do. She made such a big deal out of ashmit and her falling in the swimming pool. that i really didnt like because it was done in good fun!

The part i dont understand is the whole veena issue. We dont have to agree with her behavior but no need to call her a wh*re and Sl*t like some members are. If she is not potraying the image of our society then what are we doing by calling her all these names? What is the definition of woman of our society? I need someone to explain it to me. In our society we take little things and make a big deal out of it. We call pamela anderson on our show n treat her like a queen but is she what a woman should be? She also has not one but 2 sex tapes out. As far as ashmit's case is concerened i want to ask everyone. Is it really their fault that him and riya's private moment got exposed. It was something every normal couple is involoved in. I'm sure ppl in india kiss their girlfriend and making a video of it is not a great idea because what happened to him could happen to anyone.  I'm sure ashmit didnt like hearing what dolly said to him and calling him a cheap man and all. That's not nice way of handling a fight over kitchen counter. She provoked him and veena to say things to her by being nasty first. One man or a woman cant influence our society and values. Our audience is not dumb and know the difference between right and wrong.

I agree with every single word of yours. God knows I highly disapprove of the way Veena has been behaving on the show, and she pisses me off really badly, BUT she is not harming anyone with it, is she? All the time, housemates keep discussing how she is with Ashmit, YES, it's WRONG, but how are they harming them? None of the housemates really has any issues with Veena's other habits. She cleans, cooks, tries to help them wherever she can but they keep on picking on her for her "seductive" ways.

And I agree, Dolly left no stone unturned to provoke Ashmit but then says he's provoking her? This woman is a joke. She thinks everyone is Manoj jo kuch kahega nahi, Ashmit did the right thing by treating her like that. First learn to behave like a woman, if you want to be treated like one!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

zz10alpha_sigmaSM28KripAngad4evergrounderAnnaJaay

zz10 Newbie
zz10
zz10

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _adyy_

The issue is Dolly just cant let it go, she has to go on and on with the issue, she might even have started with Khali on nomination and saving Veena Malik discussion both of them were having....

but why are you ignoring the hypocrisy of Veena and Ashmit? especially Veena

She came all guns loaded against Sameer when Khali pushed him, today she is sobbing for Ashmit.

Ashmit defended his lady love, fine,  but making all those faces was really necessary?

Dolly simply asked why isnt the Kitchen clean, he could have said, sorry i was really tired so couldnt do it, but he was like, i will do the way i do it..deal with it.

Comeon guys be fair, if dolly is at fault so are Veena and Ashmit.

I agree with you. they are all at fault but dolly jee is not a victim and that's what i was trying to get across. She has been trying to provoke ashmit and veena.  She is being unfair by being sweet to khali jee who doesnt do anything at all and then screaming at others to do things. It was that big of a deal to begin with. In fact, it wasnt even necessary of her to come out and start screaming. It took one minute to clean the counter. They all fight too much over cleaning. My point is just grab a paper towel and clean it....lol Too much fighting over nothing.

amy22grounder

KripAngad4ever IF-Dazzler
KripAngad4ever
KripAngad4ever

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

Originally posted by zz10

I dont like veena's behavior and nor do i support her but calling her names like dolly did is not fair. dolly said to veer jee that ashmit tried to provoke her and that's such a big lie on her part. For past few days she has been after veena from feeding veer jee to making her cook on her own and that whole chai issue. Why is it that somebody always have to clean for dolly jee? if she didnt like it she should do it instead of making such a big scene. She is the one that got personal first by calling veena iteam and what not. She was trying to take a dig at veena and veena is not a lil girl that didnt understand what dolly jee was trying to do. She made such a big deal out of ashmit and her falling in the swimming pool. that i really didnt like because it was done in good fun!

The part i dont understand is the whole veena issue. We dont have to agree with her behavior but no need to call her a wh*re and Sl*t like some members are. If she is not potraying the image of our society then what are we doing by calling her all these names? What is the definition of woman of our society? I need someone to explain it to me. In our society we take little things and make a big deal out of it. We call pamela anderson on our show n treat her like a queen but is she what a woman should be? She also has not one but 2 sex tapes out. As far as ashmit's case is concerened i want to ask everyone. Is it really their fault that him and riya's private moment got exposed. It was something every normal couple is involoved in. I'm sure ppl in india kiss their girlfriend and making a video of it is not a great idea because what happened to him could happen to anyone.  I'm sure ashmit didnt like hearing what dolly said to him and calling him a cheap man and all. That's not nice way of handling a fight over kitchen counter. She provoked him and veena to say things to her by being nasty first. One man or a woman cant influence our society and values. Our audience is not dumb and know the difference between right and wrong.

I agree with every single word of yours. God knows I highly disapprove of the way Veena has been behaving on the show, and she pisses me off really badly, BUT she is not harming anyone with it, is she? All the time, housemates keep discussing how she is with Ashmit, YES, it's WRONG, but how are they harming them? None of the housemates really has any issues with Veena's other habits. She cleans, cooks, tries to help them wherever she can but they keep on picking on her for her "seductive" ways.

And I agree, Dolly left no stone unturned to provoke Ashmit but then says he's provoking her? This woman is a joke. She thinks everyone is Manoj jo kuch kahega nahi, Ashmit did the right thing by treating her like that. First learn to behave like a woman, if you want to be treated like one!

omg u two are SO RIGHT!! i agree!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zz10alpha_sigmaamy22groundersirjee

zz10 Newbie
zz10
zz10

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=KripAngad4ever
omg u two are SO RIGHT!! i agree!!
[/QUOTE]
I'm glad u and amy22 think like me. It's just totally foolish.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amy22

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
We always forgot 2 think the route of the cause. initially, dolly just asked from ashmit regarding kitchen cleaning in a calm way. he could've just say, i was tired...otherwise i could've done it..but he answered her in a different way and which i found was instigating dolly. and i think 3 of them're wrong. Embarrassed

Shizaruangelshy

angelshy IF-Dazzler
angelshy
angelshy

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
All three of them are wrong ....i feel bad for all the kids who tune into this show & get to see people hurling verbal abuses at each others ...doing cheap things just to gain footage ..its pretty sad ...that people have to go stoop down such levels to make themselves look superior.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rasny

Go to top