Bigg Boss Season 4

I totally support Ashmit against Dolly!

amy22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If Dolly wants to be respected and treated like a woman, she should behave accordingly. She was the one who attacked Veena as "item" first and got personal, so well, she got what she had been asking for. And I think that Ashmit was absolutely right to stand up to her like that. If a woman doesn't know how to talk like one, she cannot complain about what she gets then. Today's situation reminded me of the "tea-making" of a few weeks ago; Dolly should by now know that she cannot win against Ashmit and she will always lose the fight.

The reason I support Ashmit is that Dolly doesn't know how to tackle matters and it is indeed herself who always picks the fights and stretches the matter and you cannot expect anyone to just sit there and bear everything.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
true 2 sum extent! .. i dnt think ashmit is entirely corrct but dolly wus defo not right!
my mom wus tkin dolly side 2o

bt i told her :

if u want respect, give respect ! simple as dat : )

u cant shout or try to boss at people .. y u ddnt do dis etc etc
and expct dem 2 b polite 2 u in return! they aint ur slaves...
Edited by monami18385 - 13 years ago
desivalues thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree

Originally posted by: amy22

If Dolly wants to be respected and treated like a woman, she should behave accordingly. She was the one who attacked Veena as "item" first and got personal, so well, she got what she had been asking for. And I think that Ashmit was absolutely right to stand up to her like that. If a woman doesn't know how to talk like one, she cannot complain about what she gets then. Today's situation reminded me of the "tea-making" of a few weeks ago; Dolly should by now know that she cannot win against Ashmit and she will always lose the fight.

The reason I support Ashmit is that Dolly doesn't know how to tackle matters and it is indeed herself who always picks the fights and stretches the matter and you cannot expect anyone to just sit there and bear everything.

AnnaJaay thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well i agree..buh then again all went far..in ther own ways

dolly the who started it..4 a couple of days she has been on ashmit nd veena's back..she tries anythin 2 provoke them..thts wat i feel..nd tdayy it went out of hand

dolly shouldnt of called veena an "item"..when she was talkn 2 ashmit..ofcourse thts goin 2 offend them..im totally on veena nd ashmit side..no im not a big fan of thers..buh i dnt think they wer rong!

i dnt kno y ppl think veena took it far..wat..so anyone can call her names? nd she needs 2 stay quiet? y should she..she was only defendin herself..nd dolly literally twisted veenas comments on her tummy!.x

Edited by Miiss_Universee - 13 years ago
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Item ko item he kaha infact dolly sed very less to veena..she shud hav taught her gud lesson...Wh*re
Ashmit could simply have said "I was tired and therefore could not clean the counter, I'm sorry". He said as much to Shweta later on.

He wanted to fight and he created the scene. he was trying to provoke Dolly, but she didn't give in.

Btw, Dolly was right, no one likes to wake up and find a messy kitchen, that is the worst sight, first thing in the morning. He could've simply allowed her to clean the counter last night, which he didn't. Entirely Ashmit's fault, and Veena kept provoking Dolly, she had no call to butt in.
SM28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with you amy.. Dolly is the kind of person who thinks she can say whatever she wants to people, but no one should dare speak a word against her. 

I can't believe people here are calling her the victim. She came out ASKING for a fight.. she was provoking Veena when talking to Ashmit by continuously labelling her an "item" and whatnot. Dolly doesn't need to be provoked into a fight, she always seems to WANT one. Serves her right to be honest.
desivalues thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry but these are the kind of trash talkers and supporters Shweta and Dolly have. Sad that people use such abusive language against a woman who is just being herself.

Originally posted by: blueash

Item ko item he kaha infact dolly sed very less to veena..she shud hav taught her gud lesson...Wh*re

decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dolly was totally wrong. The way she behaved, the way she talked and the way she manipulated and lied to other inmates was totally not justified and wrong in every sense.
But Ashmit was behaving weird too I am not supporting his behavior too. He was dancing and making weird voices of animals. I mean what it was 😆
Acc to me the idea behind Ashmit talk was right but the way he fought was wrong!
romica thumbnail
I dont like veena..she's wierd..but i do feel that for the past few days dolly has been overbearing on both ashmit and veena..she was being very rude to them..and the frustration was building up..even when she called veena to feed papaya's to khali..she said to khali..."maza aata hai na veer jee..subah subah mahurat veena ka karte hain dekhte hain kitni chidthi hai"..!!! agar itna pareshaan rehti hai veena se dolly jee..toh pange hi kyun lene jaatein hain!