India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

I totally support Ashmit against Dolly!

amy22 IF-Rockerz
amy22
amy22

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
If Dolly wants to be respected and treated like a woman, she should behave accordingly. She was the one who attacked Veena as "item" first and got personal, so well, she got what she had been asking for. And I think that Ashmit was absolutely right to stand up to her like that. If a woman doesn't know how to talk like one, she cannot complain about what she gets then. Today's situation reminded me of the "tea-making" of a few weeks ago; Dolly should by now know that she cannot win against Ashmit and she will always lose the fight.

The reason I support Ashmit is that Dolly doesn't know how to tackle matters and it is indeed herself who always picks the fights and stretches the matter and you cannot expect anyone to just sit there and bear everything.

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi1111ashankinipainkillerSM28alpha_sigmamadhurirajput71roshniiAngel x-Riyal-zanish_k-shamima-sweet_angel27KripAngad4everanna143.Monami.grounderyellowfloweryyyy-Seraphic-sirjee-shabz-AnnaJaaySunshine Girl

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
true 2 sum extent! .. i dnt think ashmit is entirely corrct but dolly wus defo not right!
my mom wus tkin dolly side 2o

bt i told her :

if u want respect, give respect ! simple as dat : )

u cant shout or try to boss at people .. y u ddnt do dis etc etc
and expct dem 2 b polite 2 u in return! they aint ur slaves...

Edited by monami18385 - 22 December 2010 at 1:48pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi1111rose-girlgroundersirjee

desivalues Senior Member
desivalues
desivalues

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Agree

Originally posted by amy22

If Dolly wants to be respected and treated like a woman, she should behave accordingly. She was the one who attacked Veena as "item" first and got personal, so well, she got what she had been asking for. And I think that Ashmit was absolutely right to stand up to her like that. If a woman doesn't know how to talk like one, she cannot complain about what she gets then. Today's situation reminded me of the "tea-making" of a few weeks ago; Dolly should by now know that she cannot win against Ashmit and she will always lose the fight.

The reason I support Ashmit is that Dolly doesn't know how to tackle matters and it is indeed herself who always picks the fights and stretches the matter and you cannot expect anyone to just sit there and bear everything.

AnnaJaay IF-Sizzlerz
AnnaJaay
AnnaJaay

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
well i agree..buh then again all went far..in ther own ways

dolly the who started it..4 a couple of days she has been on ashmit nd veena's back..she tries anythin 2 provoke them..thts wat i feel..nd tdayy it went out of hand

dolly shouldnt of called veena an "item"..when she was talkn 2 ashmit..ofcourse thts goin 2 offend them..im totally on veena nd ashmit side..no im not a big fan of thers..buh i dnt think they wer rong!

i dnt kno y ppl think veena took it far..wat..so anyone can call her names? nd she needs 2 stay quiet? y should she..she was only defendin herself..nd dolly literally twisted veenas comments on her tummy!.x

Edited by Miiss_Universee - 22 December 2010 at 2:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi1111zanish_kgrounderamy22

blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Item ko item he kaha infact dolly sed very less to veena..she shud hav taught her gud lesson...Wh*re

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gobindlittsunialiamardeepMissSRKrose-girl

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

sunialigobindlittmanisha_chicagoamardeepMissSRKArpitachohanrose-girlm001Shizarupawancoolpria4everangelshymittijalebiFaraan92

SM28 Senior Member
SM28
SM28

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
I agree with you amy.. Dolly is the kind of person who thinks she can say whatever she wants to people, but no one should dare speak a word against her. 

I can't believe people here are calling her the victim. She came out ASKING for a fight.. she was provoking Veena when talking to Ashmit by continuously labelling her an "item" and whatnot. Dolly doesn't need to be provoked into a fight, she always seems to WANT one. Serves her right to be honest.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi1111zanish_km001amy22grounder

desivalues Senior Member
desivalues
desivalues

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Sorry but these are the kind of trash talkers and supporters Shweta and Dolly have. Sad that people use such abusive language against a woman who is just being herself.

Originally posted by blueash

Item ko item he kaha infact dolly sed very less to veena..she shud hav taught her gud lesson...Wh*re

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kamy22sirjee

Go to top