India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Can we? (Page 2)

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
I hit theCM whenever I cum to the forum main page.............

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Hello,

Hi guys just now I rated the show in Colors website. When u login to colors/ltl/ u can see 5 stars in the left hand side. Any body can vote but one time/day. So pls utilize this guys. I did it after giving my feed back to colors.  This will add up LTL position on Monday if I am right.

Tasha rocks!!!!!!!
LTL Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!
skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I hit the CM as many times I come to the forum main page which must be atleast 100 times a day.

i do the sameSmile
Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
       Thnks so much skavitha08. This one way of voting LTL. Apart from this u can also vote in colors website I think if u read Anu's post u will get the website add. If you login that u can see 5 stars at the left hand side. Any body can vote recommending LTL there. But only once they can vote. And ofcourse u can send ur +ve feed back to colors channal. I totally  stopped hitting the CM. I will watch on Monday abt position of LTL.  I voted in colors website.
AkkiHP IF-Stunnerz
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

Yeah?? I didn't know dats how they counted the CM votes.....

I usually click the CM whenever I am viewing the forum main page, which happens quite often since the forum is so busy, full of interesting stuff nd constantly updatedSmile......

If u guys hav ny plans, please do inform.....
same here i also hit CM when i m surfing pages......

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index