India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Can we?

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Hello friends,  I need every body's openion.

Don't  feel bored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of the same topic.  Its a concern so I had to raise it.

A slight relief from yesterday's stormy feeling. I was so much lost in that k I didn't have dinner and hit the chaska meter.   Now coming to the point. Last week I hit the chaska meter 700times per day this I was doing after 2.00am. Inspite of this for our badluck we had no good position for LTL.
Acc to the sources one person should hit the chaska meter the person who does later I think his/her hiting the CM is not valid or not countable. So my thought is if we hit the CM turn by turn acc to the list of the members.  I dont know how do u feel for this? Today also I have not started it.

Ur reply would be greatly appreciated
Thnx for reading it

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstarshi_forever9Chaudhrytmdusk.Indu.ushankitvc

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Yeah?? I didn't know dats how they counted the CM votes.....

I usually click the CM whenever I am viewing the forum main page, which happens quite often since the forum is so busy, full of interesting stuff nd constantly updatedSmile......

If u guys hav ny plans, please do inform.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gooddskavitha08duskHumaG

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the reply
I have raised the same question to LTL help desk but they are failed to answer.   Usually I hit it in mid night continuesly  for 2hrs which is waste my time n pain in right hand. So if somebody would suggest in this regard i will be very happy. Until I then stop voting it. Who knows somebody has already done it.  So its total confusion.

Tsha rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LTL rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

dusk IF-Dazzler
dusk
dusk

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
i daily hit the chaska meter once bcz one person can vote once per day LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstGoodd

Goodd Senior Member
Goodd
Goodd

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged

Hello dusk thnx  for the reply. Suppose if u do it in the day time and if I do it in the night time will be considered? This is what I wanted to know. Coz after working in night shift its very difficult to get up in the mng.  Even I logged in to colors tv but my acc is not activated.  So I am travellin in roads do/don't do?

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Me too wanting answers reg the voting, thanx Goodd for taking up the issue....

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
I hit the CM as many times I come to the forum main page which must be atleast 100 times a day.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skavitha08

.Indu. IF-Dazzler
.Indu.
.Indu.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
I too hit the CM as many times I come to the forum main page which must be atleast 30 - 40  times a day.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index