India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Dolly going a little too far?

Angel x Goldie
Angel x
Angel x

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Okay dont get me wrong, i don't like Veena nor Ashmit, but i am now rather a fan of Sameer and Shweta.. however i think Dolly has taken all of these issues tooo far..

Dolly as we know her now (after her re entry) has seemed like a supporting person who takes jokes and pranks in a fun loving way.. but this thing about Ashmit touching her and throwing her in the pool is a little strange being said by Dolly. Okay so she is a married woman and wants to maintain her respect as a woman (which really showed when she was saying bad things about Veena and Ash when Veena had yet not been included in the fight).. but he was only having a laugh when he was going to throw her, and it was sameer who pushed them anyway (shez obv a little scared of Sameer after last time).. but when Dolly done the same with sara/ ali then why was she so pissed if it happened to her?

Also i don't think Veena meant anything deep by commenting on Dolly's stomach, veena isnt that smart, the thought probably didnt occur to her (as i dont think it occured to anyone until Dolly pointed it out).. the topic was of hotness and it is pretty easy how that had been continued to Dolly being plump.. i dont know how Dolly misunderstood this and took another meaning.. hotness and miscarriages don't connect... Dolly is smart enough to realise this and is prob just wanting the sympathy.. its either that or as many members have said that she is very sensitive regarding this subject, yet Veena made no implication of the sort..

Anyway these are my opinions.. feel free to comment

Angel x :)

shaz2009 IF-Sizzlerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with u Veena did not mean anything about her miscarriage, Dolly is just trying to make look bad and also Big Boss r trying to show her in a bad light so thst she gets evicted on friday
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
oh i jus wana clear sumthn out here:

dolly dsnt hav a prob wit being in d pool
dolly has a prob wit ashmit pickin her up .. touchin her!
if shweta or veena wud hav thrown her or picked up (highly impossible.. but... as an eg) .. she wudnt hav made an issue surlly!

sara/ali different case al2geder!

ps. i m NOT dollo fan!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girl

pavelonmove Senior Member
pavelonmove
pavelonmove

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
to be frank veena actually called dolly plump, she didnt really comment on her womb...but since dolly is particularly sensitive about this issue, she misunderstood......and no i am for sure not a veena malik fan Tongue....regarding  the pool issue, well even i felt that was stretched a bit too far....it was all in good humour, infact she did something similar herself, but maybe because it was someone other than her husband who picked her up that she got angry, in sara's case, it was ali who was with her.....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top