India-Forums

22nd dec WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Sushma says what do u mean and rachna says u did the right thing.   I am not going to leave u...inact u r going to come with me to fight against thakkraal.   

Thakkraal is telling bacchhaa singh that to find a single girl and to kill her has become a mountain task for you.   What is happening with rachna.  Bacchha singh says they are near her and they were saying that the job will be done tonight.    Thakkraal in a room full of his men and thakkraal is saying how long does it take for u guys to do a little job?    Get out of here.    And who is that sitting..who is it?  His men say that this is panditji..he was going to leave but we made him stay...thakkraal says ok and then he snaps his fingers at the panditji.   then panditji speakes saying, sir...since last three hours i have been waiting here and now it is midnght..i was merely requesting them that can i go from here.   Thakkraal says, SSSSSHHHHHH....be quiet.  I have heard that now a days in the newspaper u keep on perdicting my future.  U have written that i am passing thru a bad phase.   That my raou and saani are in one box.   U have also said that i will have to pass thru grave danger and all this perdiction u r earning a lot of money.   Panditji says No No....who am i to say all these things...i merely perdict the future according to ur stars.  It is the newspapers who spice it all up and u know it.   Thakkraal says pandits before had perdicted that i will not be able to live for more then 5 years...my mom died but i m still here and the stars couldnt do anything.  It is me who continuously keep on reaching the stars...and now the stars are in my fist.  If you want u can look at my hands as u wont find anything but lakerees in my hand...so what will u perdict about me.   Panditji says u r absolutely right...and i m wrong here...so please let me go now.   Thakkraal signals him and he is about to leave and then he draws the gun at pandit and then pandit is frozen in his place.   Thakkraal says some sheyri meaning...this body has all emotions and all those are dead...now who will die.   You have lots of emotions and now i know that...so tell me what else do my stars say about me.   

Sushma says Are u mad?   Why would i accompany u in ur fight.   I am happy in my life..so i wont be with u in ur fight.  Rachna says really/??  so u are happy?   Have u even spent one day in peace?    Dont u want justice?   u r a teacher a guru who teaches everyday that walk on the path of rightouness so what right do u have to say all this.   to say to fight against even smalled injustice.   and you yourself having endured so much has stayed quiet for so many years.   I stood up against him cause he molested me.   but u..he has wronged u in so many ways and u still want to stay silent against him.  Sushma says u wont understand...its not that simple.   Rachna says to fight for justice is never easy.   For this u have to see a  lot of lows.   You even lose trust in urself.   but that doesnt change the truth that something wrong has happend.   It can only be corrected when we fight ourselves to the end.  Either we get saved or the truth is saved.   Sushma says all this talk looks nice when u r young, u havent seen anything yet.  Rachna says u r asking me what i have seen...what havent i see.  I have seen SP Diwaker being beaten to death.   His blood, his honestly was on the road to dust.   The person who gave me a path in the dark......that rashi madam was burnt alive in front of my eyes.   Thakkraal's men attacked my house and my family members numerous times in front of my eyes.   and no one came for help...not even one man.   My sister got kidnapped, my house was put on fire, my father was throw out of his work, and u are asking me what have i seen?   Do u want to hear anything else?   Do u know the meaning of so ppl sacrifice.   Sushmaji...ppl lost their lives fighting thakkraal and it wasnt even their fight..and u r running away form ur own battle.    U want to stay quiet in return of ur family members murder.   WHY??  WHY??  Sushma says i dont want to talk regarding this matter.  and rachna says why not..and sushma says i dont want to...i dont even want to think about it.   Sushma says u want to go right...go and fight ur battle go and i will also leave this village...somewhere far away.    Rachna says GO...so far away and find the smallest place possible where u can hide from thakkraal.   But how long will u hide from urself.   

Pandit is making horoscope for thakkraal and thakkraal says speak and pandit says according to ur kindali..ur family might go thru some low times or it may suffer a anhoni gatna.   Thakkraal is thinking.    Or someone dear to u suffer a wound or u might have a business loss OR...and thakkraal says SPEAK UP....Pandit says one enemy is about to reach u..and thakkraal is smiling and says only one...pandit says yes...SHAKTI ROOP..and thakkraal is laughing.    then he becomes serious and says u mean a woman...and pandit says ur kundali says ..u will rule everyone...EVERYONE but one woman will come and destroy u.   Thakkraal says ok...Dharm ki jai ho..and then tells him to go.

Rachna is saying to sushma that u also know this that not only for ur family murder but however many ppl thakkraal has killed u are responsible for all of them.    Your hands are covered in blood form all those ppl.   Sushma says what are u trying to say??    Rachna says if u tried to get him punished 17years ago and fought ur battle then today he wouldnt be such a big and dangerious and cruel DEVIL.   How many ppl would have been saved.   SP Diwakar, Rashi madam and he wouldnt have even dreamed about touching me.   So go and save urself.   and let all the innocent ppl of the world be killed.  It doesnt matter to you.   Rachna is leaving and sushma stops her and says STOP Rachna .. I will come with u.  From today onwards I am with u in ur battle.  And then they both shake hands.   and both are smiling.   

Thakkraal is pacing the room and thinking about what pandit had told him about a woman coming and destroying him.   

Rachna tells the teacher it is morning so we must leave.   Everybody will be so happy to see me and to meet u.  Sushma says not so fast rachna.  I have told to help u in ur battle but before this I must have full faith that u r up for this battle.   Rachna is confused.   Up for this battle?  Rachna says.   Sushma says I dont want to regreat my decision of helping u if u r not up for this battle that i would be wasting my time on u.   Your talks are very big but i want to know whether u have strenght to fulfill the talks u talk or not?    you have a lot of anger but to change this anger into a target is not easy.  Rachna says since the past 6 months I have been fighting thakkraal without stopping...and sushma has a sarcastic smile on her face.   Sushma says 6 mohts thats is nothing.   Thats a very short time.   Some ppl takes yrs to get justice.   Are u ready for this?    or is this 4-5 days josh?  Rachna says u r still suspicious of me.  How do i prove to u that my intentions are very solid.   I can do anything to gain ur trust.   Sushma says u see this jungle...it is very deep..and the road to it is not easy but has a lot of difficulty...u have to cross this jungle and reach such a place where u will see a rare wild flower.   Yellow color.  U have to take the flower and bring it back to me.  Are u ready????   Rachna says what kind of a test is this...sushma says this test is for ur patience and ur self power.   Jungle is very dangerious..it has lots of animals and there could even be snakes.  U still want to do this?    U still want to prove urself.   that whatever u want to do u have the strenght to finish it off.  that to kill thakkraal is the strongest thing within u over powering any fear within u.   think about it and then tell me.  Rachna says i will go.   cause i m sure that there is no bigger animal then thakkraal in any jungle.   Sushma says ok...before night u have to come back to this place infront of the mandir.. I will wait for u.    Rachna says i will be back.   and rachna leaves towards the jungle.   and sushma is standing there watching her leave...just then thakkraal's men drive up and stop in front of the mandir.   and sushma turns around and looks at them.

The men come up to the teacher and as a gun pointed at her...and men say r u the village teacher who that girl was staying with...and where is she?  when did she catch the bus?  How far will the bus be now??  and the teacher gets it and says the bus must be like 2 villages away by now.   U must hurry...and then thakkraal's men leave.   Rachna is in the jungle...going thru stuff...and she falls and gets up  and starts walking again.    She is climbing up the rocks and then she sees i think a wild spider and then she carefully removes it and goes on...then she hears dogs barking and looks behind and she see two dogs running her way/   

PRe-CAP -- Rachna is back at the mandir and thakkraal's man are standing there with their gund pointed towards her saying u tried to run a lot huh!??  and rachna is shocked.

Edited by kasrana - 22 December 2010 at 1:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

greatshaksarchie76sunitaakumarKenpachiadinats07neela226

Kenpachi Groupbie
Kenpachi
Kenpachi

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
thank u very much Thumbs Up
adinats07 IF-Rockerz
adinats07
adinats07

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Thanks,  very well written updates Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index