Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Jonaki Is Worst Of Her Kind (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asthuox

Ofcourse it won't be easy but the right girl will be the one who will give him support and walk him away from the broken path! it will be too late and i hope she realizes that she ACTUALLY loves robby, its so obvious. She only agreed to marry taposh cause she found out about robbys mistake and cause taposh is her first love, what bullshit !

i hope what you say come true...i hope its not jonaki.....DeadDeadDead......even me too hope she realises that she loves robi because noone loves her like robi does.....and yes i agree with you she agree to marry taposh because of robi's past and because of her attraction...i won't say her attraction for taposh is love....what have taposh done for her nothing......its always robindo....the day she realises its too late

robby deserves a better girl, someone who is ready to accept him with his mistakes, i mean if molly had a tiny amount of trust in him she would try and understand he wouldn't go this low ! he opened up his whole past to her and accepted her with her past every single moment ! she is so ungreatful. Its such a pity :/

i completely agree with you.....even in that drunken state of robi confessing his pain to her...she remain stiff as if his words going through deaf ears....how stone-hearted can she be...what if her husband betrays her after marriage....what she will do then?

Asthuox IF-Dazzler
Asthuox
Asthuox

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Hopefully Ekta won't leave robby's characters story stonned and a new entry for will come ! cause i dont want him to a loner or try and still get molly even doe she selfishly left him :| or him hating his family, i want that emotional bond to still stay there between robby and tani uno, i hope he dont misunderstands her!
maham_93 Goldie
maham_93
maham_93

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 11:46am | IP Logged
i so so so agreee!!! she is such a =@!!

honestly poor robi =(

obv we all feel terrible for the curse he gave to taani.. but we can't help not feeling bad for him too! one day before thr marriage he loses the girl he loves!
this kinda reminds me of the prem-mukti scenario in kasauti.. when mukti comes to prem finally and at that moment she dies! ='(
somewhat same situation happens here.. as in the guy loses his love just before he had it. like they say.. khushiyan choo ke nikal gayin bechaare ki...

jonaki and nupur on the other hand..
wouldn't it be wonderful if both of them had an accident and passed away? i might like the CVs then. =)
TaAnu_Premeer IF-Rockerz
TaAnu_Premeer
TaAnu_Premeer

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Both Jonaki and Mouli r selfish. (Sorry no offence to Mauli's fans) .
Jonaki broke Robi Mouli's rishta for her own selfishness & Mouli lied that she trusts Robi more than love. Now when he needs her where is her trust gone for Robi.
When Mouli left out all alone when Taposh rejected her it was Robi who accepted her with her past & held her hand for forever & promised her to give all the happiness.
Mouli is such a ungreatful girl.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asthuox

Hopefully Ekta won't leave robby's characters story stonned and a new entry for will come ! cause i dont want him to a loner or try and still get molly even doe she selfishly left him :| or him hating his family, i want that emotional bond to still stay there between robby and tani uno, i hope he dont misunderstands her!

to be honest....i don't even want a new entry for him...afterall that happened to him....he will be so stone-hearted that he will hate the name of love......

he will not want mouli again even though he loves her still......he knows his values that she is married women now....but yes he worship his one-sided love......he will hate his family especially his dada-baudi but then eventually he will be uniting his dada-baudi after exposing nupur-riteish

he had already misunderstand her....but then eventually he will ask forgiveness to her....

i just want our trio back RobTaAnu....
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maham_93

i so so so agreee!!! she is such a =@!!

i have no words for the sisters duo...both are selfish....i hate them both....i felt so bad for robi to fall in love with a selfish women who is only self-obsessed like her useless husband
honestly poor robi =(

i had tears for him...the way he got drunk....and confess his pain out to mouli and begs for her love and he fought with his dada-baudi...never expected this to happen...it was so painful...we miss our prankster robindo

obv we all feel terrible for the curse he gave to taani.. but we can't help not feeling bad for him too! one day before thr marriage he loses the girl he loves!

i agree...its wrong for him to curse his baudi since he is a ardent worshipper of hers....but then can't help it since the devils have brainwash him so much that he believes that his baudi is responsible for his miserable life.....i feel very bad for him...i never expect this to happen....i hate to see the beautiful relationship of Tere Liye RobTaAnu ends with a bitter note....when again we will see the trio masti.....

and yes its painful to see him in such a state.....where he looses the girl he loves in his marriage day.....whom he loves more than his soul....

but the girl he loves is not worth it his love...its better to forget her completely.....but i doubt he will forget her

this kinda reminds me of the prem-mukti scenario in kasauti.. when mukti comes to prem finally and at that moment she dies! ='(

prem-mukhti scenes were too painful....tears were dropping from my eyes....but yes similar scenario....i felt so bad for prem...and now for robi

somewhat same situation happens here.. as in the guy loses his love just before he had it. like they say.. khushiyan choo ke nikal gayin bechaare ki...

haan yaar...its all because of his past...and nupur.....

jonaki and nupur on the other hand..
wouldn't it be wonderful if both of them had an accident and passed away? i might like the CVs then. =)

i want them to die as soon as possible...
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by noor k

Both Jonaki and Mouli r selfish. (Sorry no offence to Mauli's fans) .
Jonaki broke Robi Mouli's rishta for her own selfishness & Mouli lied that she trusts Robi more than love. Now when he needs her where is her trust gone for Robi.
When Mouli left out all alone when Taposh rejected her it was Robi who accepted her with her past & held her hand for forever & promised her to give all the happiness.
Mouli is such a ungreatful girl.

both sisters are equally selfish...both used robindo for their selfish motives....
its true mouli doesn't deserve a person like robindo...one day she will regret her decision....

robi was right...when taposh reject mouli....robi brought her out of the trauma....gives her all the love and concern....but what he got in the end....pain...betrayal....he was right he accepted her past...but when his past came infront of her....she just leave him mid-way not even tried to console him.....

she is indeed ungrateful....she wants to marry taposh is fine.....but then on the same day when she abt to married robi...it was a pierce into the heart.....she never trusted robi at all.....

she ditched a loving and caring man for a jerk....who rejected once then on the wedding day he realise that he is in love with provoking by some devil rather then realising himself...is this called love?...i don't know what mouli sees in him

Go to top