India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Jonaki Is Worst Of Her Kind

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

wow...the way she was smiling and pretending all happy for mouli marrying taposh because she will get robindo....what makes her think that she will get robindo if TapLi gets married....she is going to get nothing....robindo will be drunken devdas in memories of mouli.....he will only love her.....as for his property he doesn't give a damn abt it......he will be so drowned in his sorrows that he doesn't mind sleeping on the streets being drunk

her thinking is so cheap....she wants money....jewellery.....but not love......she is one of her kind...

she is the another nupur in the process......

and she is always provoking mouli that her love for taposh is divine...the idiot never thought what if after marrying taposh...mouli realise that she always loved robi....because mouli will see robi's destruction in her own eyes.....

i am surprised that because of money....she wants that man who have no heart....no soul...not even desire to live...a lifeless object......

i feel so bad for robi....yes he done mistakes including baby....i agree....but he was always loyal to relationships....he valued all his relationships...respected them...worship them(TaAnu).....

and now the same man lost his love...lost himself....lost his relationships.....and he is going to loose his sister too.....and a women wants to gain him for his money.....

though there are differences between TaAnu right now....but then anu always have taani beside him....but robi is all alone....i feel so bad for him.....

there is no difference between jonaki-nupur....both devils just want to win RoAnu for their selfish motive...regardless of RoAnu having no heart...soul....desire to live....a lifeless object......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mohit_rockstarSushaanManeetShaily.ruexangelmegha01

megha01 IF-Dazzler
megha01
megha01

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
wow very well written mages
seriously he will b a drunken devdas......

but i m really lukin forward to dat track
n as u said abt d next sujal............i really wish dat happens
but d chances r rare........bcoz cvs wont give such an important role to robi.......now dey will focus on taanu
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by megha01

wow very well written mages
seriously he will b a drunken devdas......

i am sure along with being grey shades....he will come home completely drunk....and anu have to take care of him...i can't see him this way at all

but i m really lukin forward to dat track
n as u said abt d next sujal............i really wish dat happens
but d chances r rare........bcoz cvs wont give such an important role to robi.......now dey will focus on taanu

rajat is a parellel lead....i am sure....he will get his importance...i can't wait to see his dabbang performance
sita11 IF-Stunnerz
sita11
sita11

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
OMG mages u got a new name also for their pair TaPli LOLLOL
yeah jonaki is very very cheap
& i just hate maulie-taposh tooo
they all r a bunch of selfish ppl DeadDead
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

OMG mages u got a new name also for their pair TaPli LOLLOL
yeah jonaki is very very cheap
& i just hate maulie-taposh tooo
they all r a bunch of selfish ppl DeadDead

both sisters only used robi...one needed a substitute and other wants his money...so no difference in it at all.....

it should be Rab Ne Milaye Jodi...in TL Devils Ne Milaye Jodi(TapLi)

i feel TapLi jodi won't be long because it was united by devils rather than god....

reasons

1)mouli confess her love...taposh rejected
2)in the engagement mouli feelings was out...robindo accepts with her past....the engagement happened
3)jonaki makes plans to seperate RoLi
4)nupur succeeded in uniting TapLi....

so see devils ne milaye jodi

as for RoLi...its Rab Ne Milaye Jodi because TaAnu is involved in it....and they are god and goddess of true love

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sita11

Asthuox IF-Dazzler
Asthuox
Asthuox

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
I am really upset that the jodi is broken, i was looking forward to them ! hopefully molly realizes her mistake and gosh Taposh is such a selfish bunch! I hate them both
I hope we get a new girl for robby who obviously protect him and be the shelter for the shattered him, someone who will make him fall in love again, someone ACTUALLY worth him ! molly has really disappointed me.
Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asthuox

I am really upset that the jodi is broken, i was looking forward to them ! hopefully molly realizes her mistake and gosh Taposh is such a selfish bunch! I hate them both
I hope we get a new girl for robby who obviously protect him and be the shelter for the shattered him, someone who will make him fall in love again, someone ACTUALLY worth him ! molly has really disappointed me.

but will he fall in love again after seeing him in such a state....CryCryCry
she will realise her mistake one day and the day she realises it will be too lateAngryAngry

i agree what you say abt taposh....DeadDeadDeadDead
Asthuox IF-Dazzler
Asthuox
Asthuox

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Ofcourse it won't be easy but the right girl will be the one who will give him support and walk him away from the broken path! it will be too late and i hope she realizes that she ACTUALLY loves robby, its so obvious. She only agreed to marry taposh cause she found out about robbys mistake and cause taposh is her first love, what bullshit !

robby deserves a better girl, someone who is ready to accept him with his mistakes, i mean if molly had a tiny amount of trust in him she would try and understand he wouldn't go this low ! he opened up his whole past to her and accepted her with her past every single moment ! she is so ungreatful. Its such a pity :/

Go to top