Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF //TUJHE ME PYAR KARUN//PAR10//PAGE 33// (Page 10)

namita25 IF-Sizzlerz
namita25
namita25

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:16am | IP Logged
OMG...the update was awesome.......can't wait for the next part......it sounds interesting....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

millii

maansi007 Goldie
maansi007
maansi007

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:41am | IP Logged
plzzzzzzzzzzzzz add me

millii

Killer_DeviL IF-Sizzlerz
Killer_DeviL
Killer_DeviL

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
ohoo.precap.maan feel,

millii

princess. Goldie
princess.
princess.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
lovely

millii

trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
awesome update

millii

millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Part....4

Maan and Armaan comes for the meeting.Clients are waiting for them.They both come and sit on there seats.

can we start the presesntation?clients asked

yes sure.Armaan replied

He look at maan and surprising to see that Maan is smiling and not visible mentally in the meeting.Armaan call Maan

Maan,Armaan called him

Aa haan sub log aagaye kiaa?Maan asked from Armaan

yes now we start the presentation.Armaan said to maan and he look at him with strange smile

Maab ignore his smile and start the presentation they give there best presentation the deal is final.They both came out from the office.Maan drive the car with smile and Armaan look at Maan with surprising and shocking situation.Maan noticed him..

aise kue dakh raha hai?Maan asked Armaan

Maan aaj to kch badla badla sa lag raha hai.Armaan replied

badla badla wo kaise.Maan asked again with smile

wo aise mere yaar k aaj meeting me bhi to smile kr raha tha subha bhi to phone pe ajeeb baat kr raha tha or abhi bhi to wese he smile kr raha hai or jahan tak me tjhe janta hn to bila waja kisis baat pe smile he nahi krta or subha se me ne tumhae koi joke bhi nahi sunaya k to smile ker chal bata baat kia hai? Armaan said to Maan and want to know the reason

Maan no replied and smiling

to mjhe chore or apni soch kuen k aaj teri Ridhimma tera murder kr legi kuen k infect tu ne abhi tak use koi call nahi kia or Ridhimma ko manana tere lie sus se bara or mushkil kaam hai.Maan ignore her questions and remember about ridhimma becoz he know in this tention  he forgets everything

oh haan Ridz to mjhe maar he dale gi.Armaan said and Calls ridhimma

Maan again smiling becoz he thinking about Geet.He does not know why he s thinking about Geet and also not share his feeling with his best frend Armaan . He just know that GEET is the girl who he want This is the girl he s waiting for he feel a nice feel fo GEET

.....................................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................

Geet checked all works and decoration. The workers doing there work very well. She asked The time from pinky

pinky kia time hai?Geet asked

9:30..Pinky replied

oh itni dair ho gai mjhe to kaam k dooran pata he na chala or na he me ne moom ko call ki wo parishaan ho rahe hnge.Maan exclaimed wid worth

dont worry Geet saraa kaam ho chuka hai baki kal dakh langey.chal abhi chalte hain.Pinky said to Geet

hello guyz kaam ho gaya waow boht acha decorate kia hai waow .Annie and PARRIE SAID BOTH OF THEM

OK ab hum chalte hain its too late chalen pinky.Geet said to pinky

ok bye they both said to parri and Annie  and move away

Geet leave pinky home and Come to her home she bell the door
ting tong, ting tong,
in the third bell her moom open the door she noticed her moom mud moom mud was very bad and off moom wo geet want to explain

aagai tum itna time koi lagat hai? ager itna time lagna he tha ko ek phone to ker lati ya phr tumhe is kaam me itni fursat he nahi mili ya mjhe batan tum zarori he nahi samajhti tumhe fiker he nahi k me kitna parishaan ho jati hon her moom said with anger she is sais from geet Geet feel realy shamed and say sorry to her moom

geet beta to janti hai na me tjhe se kitna pyar krti hon tjh me to meri jaan bassi huwi hai or me ne tere daddy se wada kia hai k me tera pura khayal rakhon gi or tjhe per ek aanch bhi aane nahi dngi Moom replied with really said and the tear come in her eyes and she does not stop her tears

The tears come also iin Geet eyes but she stop the tears and said to moom

mom aap janti hain me ne bhi daddy se wada kia tha k me aap ko kbhi bhi tang nahi krnge or ager meri waja se aap ko koi parishaani nahi hogi so abho no more tears and be smile  moom plz  She hgged her moom and kissed on moom cheek

Grand father come and see the lot of love of Geet for her moom HE also emotional but controll him self and said with smiled to geet

Arre sara pyar apni moom ko bhi dogi ya mere lie bhi kch bacha ker rakho gi HE said to geet with freindly and love

Aap ko kaise bhool skti hn bhala koi apne friends ko bhi bhool skta hai or aap to mere best friend ho or meri duniya to aap dono se haiGeet kissed on her head and hugged him

aaow na chalo khana khao geet mom said both of them

Geet went in the room and come for the dinner after freshed.They all eat the dinner in friendly enviroment
and then some one bell the door........................

PRECape... the entry of Romeo, Adi , RIdhima . Meera AND DEV.................

IF U LIKE PLZ
PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON
AND DO COMMENTS
LOVE MILLI

Edited by fairyeyes_zizi - 25 December 2010 at 10:20am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

thahusmile....mamatha.varshakhedekarblessednimnonabebuhemvbarniindia5maan13579abina03maansi007shivangi783doosheekatrishapsanjuleeNav2010Rocks.Dharacyum321puthmoonlight2630-shamima-maanujaanuSimplyAparajitauntamedtigresswajiha-1ambbihamrk-1sanu3108taibaaakomlikapatakha-guddi-Veritaserum-6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6preethiaswetha10divareenanamita25-afsha-rsroopali..shreyaa..CrazyCutesykhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.Loquacious_AashKrishna_Sourav

trishap Goldie
trishap
trishap

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:27am | IP Logged
nice part

millii

Teju_wkar IF-Sizzlerz
Teju_wkar
Teju_wkar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Wow Maan thinking abt Geet.Wink