Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

kaam se kaam rakho..fallin on deaf ears..lol...

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
tum apne kaam se kaam rakho......stop interfering in my life........

Abhay hs bn sayin dis to pia time n agn..bt apparently fallin on deaf ears........she jus doesnt stop....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bt sometimes i think abhay himself wants pia to knw wats happening........coz if abhay can sense pia comin at d venue ystrde......if he cud hear meesha-pia convo in college thru walls...he cud sense an earthquake.....cudnt he sense pia following him 2day..cudnt he hear pia yelling out his name.......

i think yes bt may b he wants her to knw somethings atleast..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•..

Dobriyal family : liked der scene...n hw dey recovered frm d shock n pain......

as v hd predicted ystrde Raichands helping danish....n tryin to create prob b/n abhay n pia...wanna c wat abhay is actually upto......

....i guess d last week promo...wen pia runs in jungle n clash wid abhay....wanna c dt in actual epi as well.😊😊😊...

d girls pyjama party beginning convo ws funny....esp tracker n meesha.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

excited fr plan-chit n kabir n pia scene...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

Edited by adits7 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣Piya in full stalker, detective mode is unstoppable! Even i thought the same that how come he let her follow him if he really doesn't want her to know what he was up to! Just in the past epi he sensed her come to the party in what he called the sh*t clothes πŸ˜† and he of course has supersonic hearing too being a supe so why was he not supposedly able to hear her shout for him many times?! I like to think maybe sub consciously he wants her to keep badgering his defences as much as he is frightened of that and I also desperately hope that his anger today when he said to her that she can never be Maithali was more to convice himself! I love the emoticoms on your post and its content, it made me laughπŸ˜ƒ
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ccolkat

🀣Piya in full stalker, detective mode is unstoppable! Even i thought the same that how come he let her follow him if he really doesn't want her to know what he was up to! Just in the past epi he sensed her come to the party in what he called the sh*t clothes πŸ˜† and he of course has supersonic hearing too being a supe so why was he not supposedly able to hear her shout for him many times?! I like to think maybe sub consciously he wants her to keep badgering his defences as much as he is frightened of that and I also desperately hope that his anger today when he said to her that she can never be Maithali was more to convice himself! I love the emoticoms on your post and its content, it made me laughπŸ˜ƒ

ya shez full stalkers...🀣...🀣...

sh*t clothes.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

ya i agree wid u dt he desperately wants to mk himself understand dt shez nt maithilli...remember wen he hd 1ce said

tum bilkul maithilli jaisi ho...tum aur maithilli mere dil mein ek hote ja rahe ho.....

n thanx dear..hugzzzzzzzzz

_.mariam._ thumbnail
finally i got 1st page.........🀣

adi sorry my post is res qk last 3 days say epi nahi daikhi bus apnay hi say comment mari ja rahi hun
wii edit tomorrow.....πŸ˜†
adits7 thumbnail
@fari : hugzzzzz.......no prob ya reply wen poss....
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
piya's detective mode is just unbeatable...poor abhay is stucked...he have no privacy for himself...

adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

piya's detective mode is just unbeatable...poor abhay is stucked...he have no privacy for himself...

exactly shez bn invading his privacy.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....he is bein payin jurmana of saving n protecting her...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ajay couldn't hear Pia coming because he was lost in his Maithali's memories. Pyar mein insaan andha ho jaata hai aur hamare Vampire mahashay is all gonna andha, behara, etc etc etc.. πŸ˜πŸ˜
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ritz93

Ajay couldn't hear Pia coming because he was lost in his Maithali's memories. Pyar mein insaan andha ho jaata hai aur hamare Vampire mahashay is all gonna andha, behara, etc etc etc.. πŸ˜πŸ˜

good 1.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rukhsana1995 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🀣....chill...a girl have to find out what her man is up to...and that's exactly what Piya is doing...