Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

kaam se kaam rakho..fallin on deaf ears..lol...

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
tum apne kaam se kaam rakho......stop interfering in my life.....No...

Abhay hs bn sayin dis to pia time n agn..bt apparently fallin on deaf ears.....ROTFL...she jus doesnt stop....LOLLOLLOL

bt sometimes i think abhay himself wants pia to knw wats happening........coz if abhay can sense pia comin at d venue ystrde......if he cud hear meesha-pia convo in college thru walls...he cud sense an earthquake.....cudnt he sense pia following him 2day..cudnt he hear pia yelling out his name..Ummm.....

i think yes bt may b he wants her to knw somethings atleast..ConfusedConfused..

Dobriyal family : liked der scene...n hw dey recovered frm d shock n pain...Thumbs Up...

as v hd predicted ystrde Raichands helping danish....n tryin to create prob b/n abhay n pia...wanna c wat abhay is actually upto......

....i guess d last week promo...wen pia runs in jungle n clash wid abhay....wanna c dt in actual epi as well.SmileSmileSmile...

d girls pyjama party beginning convo ws funny....esp tracker n meesha.LOLLOLLOL..

excited fr plan-chit n kabir n pia scene...Big smileBig smileBig smile...

Edited by adits7 - 22 December 2010 at 2:09pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Maohx-Sundas-x_.mariam._Charu21remosalsa

tootiefrootie11 IF-Rockerz
tootiefrootie11
tootiefrootie11

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
ROFLPiya in full stalker, detective mode is unstoppable! Even i thought the same that how come he let her follow him if he really doesn't want her to know what he was up to! Just in the past epi he sensed her come to the party in what he called the sh*t clothes LOL and he of course has supersonic hearing too being a supe so why was he not supposedly able to hear her shout for him many times?! I like to think maybe sub consciously he wants her to keep badgering his defences as much as he is frightened of that and I also desperately hope that his anger today when he said to her that she can never be Maithali was more to convice himself! I love the emoticoms on your post and its content, it made me laughBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ccolkat

ROFLPiya in full stalker, detective mode is unstoppable! Even i thought the same that how come he let her follow him if he really doesn't want her to know what he was up to! Just in the past epi he sensed her come to the party in what he called the sh*t clothes LOL and he of course has supersonic hearing too being a supe so why was he not supposedly able to hear her shout for him many times?! I like to think maybe sub consciously he wants her to keep badgering his defences as much as he is frightened of that and I also desperately hope that his anger today when he said to her that she can never be Maithali was more to convice himself! I love the emoticoms on your post and its content, it made me laughBig smile

ya shez full stalkers...ROFL...ROFL...

sh*t clothes.....LOLLOLLOL..

ya i agree wid u dt he desperately wants to mk himself understand dt shez nt maithilli...remember wen he hd 1ce said

tum bilkul maithilli jaisi ho...tum aur maithilli mere dil mein ek hote ja rahe ho.....

n thanx dear..hugzzzzzzzzz

tootiefrootie11

_.mariam._ IF-Rockerz
_.mariam._
_.mariam._

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
finally i got 1st page.........DancingROFL

adi sorry my post is res qk last 3 days say epi nahi daikhi bus apnay hi say comment mari ja rahi hun
wii edit tomorrow.....LOL

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
@fari : hugzzzzz.......no prob ya reply wen poss....

_.mariam._

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
piya's detective mode is just unbeatable...poor abhay is stucked...he have no privacy for himself...

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

piya's detective mode is just unbeatable...poor abhay is stucked...he have no privacy for himself...

exactly shez bn invading his privacy.....LOLLOLLOL.....he is bein payin jurmana of saving n protecting her...LOLLOL
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Ajay couldn't hear Pia coming because he was lost in his Maithali's memories. Pyar mein insaan andha ho jaata hai aur hamare Vampire mahashay is all gonna andha, behara, etc etc etc.. Day DreamingDay Dreaming

adits7

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index